The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing irks me more than a vlogger staying in an uber expensive suite that 99.9% of viewers will never stay in and showing us the CABINET SPACE. It's so out of touch with reality. I do enjoy seeing the rooms, but just show me the highlights. Tim is horrible at giving room tours. "Here's a nice spot for your keys." WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nothing irks me more than a vlogger staying in an uber expensive suite that 99.9% of viewers will never stay in and showing us the CABINET SPACE. It's so out of touch with reality. I do enjoy seeing the rooms, but just show me the highlights. Tim is horrible at giving room tours. "Here's a nice spot for your keys." WTF?
Exactly. I was kinda curious how the room looks like. But the tour was so terrible. And why did he not do it in one take, so strange. And no we do not need to see every empty cabinet

Reactions: 13
One of the Stan’s on Facebook is requesting the video another Stan made which showed all 4 Tracker’s on the cruise in their costumes but the Stan had made it so the kids mouths were moving and singing. It was disturbing to me that someone would make that for their personal use.

1B51E11D-598D-431B-B6AB-DF43EED7B464.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What I wanna know Timmy, are the sheets just as “loud” in the Walt suite as they were in the Roy O Disney suite?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also they both were bleeping about their $30,000 suite the entire video saying the Roy O Disney Suite is better meanwhile the World is falling apart in Israel.
Maybe it's just me but I'd give them a pass on this, I know they are ignorant of what's happening an never mention anything unless it makes them look good, but really they aren't a news channel, to me talking about the hurricanes is different because it usually impacts the area they are "supposed" to be covering, not that they ever give a tit about that either or even do a good job of covering the area, but if am watching a channel based on Orlando, Disney/universal then I don't want to hear massive story's about what's happening in the world, if you cover one story then you are going to need to cover them all or it's going to turn into a "why you talking about this an ignoring that" argument

Reactions: 10
One of the Stan’s on Facebook is requesting the video another Stan made which showed all 4 Tracker’s on the cruise in their costumes but the Stan had made it so the kids mouths were moving and singing. It was disturbing to me that someone would make that for their personal use.

View attachment 2505084
That's so messed up. The post was removed because it's completely not appropriate to manipulate photos of other people's children and people called her out on it. So, sure, just keep sending it people. That sounds like a great idea. People are stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I remember there is someone in our group here that was into skincare….did you notice the Sturm bottle? That tit is pricey!

Reactions: 9
That's so messed up. The post was removed because it's completely not appropriate to manipulate photos of other people's children and people called her out on it. So, sure, just keep sending it people. That sounds like a great idea. People are stupid.
I reported it to the admins. The person who originally made it even said that her post was taken down “for some reason” but she’s out there sharing it with Stan’s who want it for whatever reason.
We already know this, but this right here is a reason people need to keep their kids off the internet.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I remember there is someone in our group here that was into skincare….did you notice the Sturm bottle? That tit is pricey!
And yet her skin looks like crap. Just glanced at their website. I am betting that the stretchmark stuff she was buying awhile back. Looks like they have it at Sephora as well. That other thing by it sort of looks like a Lush container for one of their shower jellies but I'm not 100% sure. Lord knows the prices there are now Tracker friendly :rolleyes:

I watched some random YT who went on the cruise as well before they posted and it's amazing how much more deterrence was to not showing his fellow passengers and not showing him put things down his gullet. He actually griped about people being later for muster and filming during the stage show. I had thoughts on who the latecomers and filmers could've been-but no Tracker was in sight (probably because he was not in cuntciere and was grateful for being upgraded to a porthole with an ocean view). Also, he tried to upload footage while on the boat and was having no luck due to the internet. My guess is someone wasn't prudent and didn't have their backlogged pre-uploaded like she should've. But hell when does she ever prepare.

Reactions: 11
Looks like the Sturm bottle could be the foam cleanser which is £18 and.....and £55 for the darker skin tones cleanser. Racist skincare.... How very Tracker!!
Screenshot_20231011_232940.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is it supposed to be helping her skin with?
The website lists several products. They have one for stretchmarks. Awhile back someone caught a screenshot of Dim's phone where she was asking if she had permission to buy stretch mark cream so I'm thinking that's why people are thinking it's that.

Ugh, and they are late to every single thing. Can you imagine Dim's poor parents sitting there for twenty minutes at Royal Court while their son is oogling over Donald's butt :mad:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They uploaded another vlog today....Dim at Gator Land...guess he was hosted and has a deadline.
Screenshot_20231011_183532_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
2 videos in one day. At least we know why the long gap between posting…Jen was abducted by aliens, and replaced by someone who can do more than 30 seconds of work

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Damn, 2 videos in one day. They are definitely trying to get the views up for when October’s check hits next month.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2505084
If they ever found anything of MY kid like that in a STRANGER'S phone.... they best pray jail keeps them safe from me.
A stranger is 100% going to go up to one of those kids some day to tell them they've known them since they were born or show them pictures/videos of them in their phone... etc. The world is not full of nice people.

Also, something I was thinking about while I could see Tim's reflection holding up a camera on a bazillion dollar private veranda while his young son toddlers overboard into the Atlantic... I remember the cast from The Office saying once that they sometimes have to do retakes in their newer projects because they accidentally looked at the camera. That it's a conscious effort not to sometimes because for so many years of their baby acting, the camera was essentially a character on the show and their JOB was to look AT the camera and talk versus pretending it is not there. Now if adult actors will have some weird behaviors around cameras to break from just a few years of scripted pretending that a camera is a person, only during work hours... IMAGINE what unhealthy complexes these kids are going to have around cameras considering, there are no work hours and home hours, the camera is a 5th family member at all times and the favorite child and priority of their parents, they are constantly watching their parents consult "Camera," they are constantly asked to tell "Camera" things the older they get, literally every moment, even sleep, the camera is there... Jackson's first breath was for the camera, not his family.
Jackson is gonna turn 18, move out, shut off all social media, change his name, and dislike being in pictures with his wife and kids. You watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
In other news, 2 videos.
Bro, lmao. Jenn knows she f***ed up 😂
Wonder if it is sponsored/hosted or a limited event/has limited time content.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.