The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news, 2 videos.
Bro, lmao. Jenn knows she f***ed up šŸ˜‚
Wonder if it is sponsored/hosted or a limited event/has limited time content.
Yup it's a limited time event.

Screenshot_20231011_184434_Chrome.jpg

Shocked the Tracker m.o. is to upload a hosted limited time event on the last day of the event.

Reactions: 11
WTF another post today. She is either manic or doesn't know how to schedule tit.
I think she tried to schedule it and just sucks. If she knew this had to be out today, why did she even bother with the cruise vid?

I haven't seen anyone else with a Gatorland media type video, so I doubt there is a due date. I'm not watching this nonsense. Can we tell if this was filmed before or after the cruise and covid?

Reactions: 14
Yup it's a limited time event.

View attachment 2505200

Shocked the Tracker m.o. is to upload a hosted limited time event on the last day of the event.
Lmao, so they come out of their "Covid maybe killed Tim. Maybe it didn't," BS only because Gatorland required they post their commercial for their event before it actually starts. Allegedly.

Reactions: 12
Gatorland, like Sea World, still loves Tim. šŸ™„

I canā€™t watch right now but I will watch this one later on because I am hoping to take my toddler to this event. It would be our first time at Gatorland.

Reactions: 8
I think she tried to schedule it and just sucks. If she knew this had to be out today, why did she even bother with the cruise vid?

I haven't seen anyone else with a Gatorland media type video, so I doubt there is a due date. I'm not watching this nonsense. Can we tell if this was filmed before or after the cruise and covid?
He says he filmed it today and mentions the cruise uploads will still happen. So I'm thinking after

Gatorland, like Sea World, still loves Tim. šŸ™„

I canā€™t watch right now but I will watch this one later on because I am hoping to take my toddler to this event. It would be our first time at Gatorland.
Wouldnā€™t it have be great if Tim took J$ to this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the nanny wasnā€™t in the adjoining room? Where did she stay? In the suite? (I have no idea how these cruise ships are laid out)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So the nanny wasnā€™t in the adjoining room? Where did she stay? In the suite? (I have no idea how these cruise ships are laid out)
Maybe she used the bunk bed in the cabin Dims parents were in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Before and after they stayed at the Roy Disney suite twice, they talked about how it was a special occasion...Dims bday etc etc....now they just stay there like now it's normal for them. They have become so full of themselves. They are just gross and so trashy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I actually have nothing to do this evening, so I'm just here to tell you guys that in this new vid, Tim makes a crack about himself not having a real job in 20 years lmfao. He thinks it's a joke šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't even understand why there is that much storage and cabinet space in that suite. Even with their 6 (!) suitcases and all the rest of the crap that they took with them, I don't think even they would fill it all. Seems like a waste of space and they could've given more space to the room itself. I still think those suites are poorly laid out for the outrageous price of them. I'm not sure what the designers were thinking there.

I am going to guess that nanny Rose is staying in the suite in one of those pull down beds. I assume Buddy is sleeping in the other. I bet they want her close by to tend to the boys at all times.

I still stand by my assumption that Tim's parents are in an inside cabin somewhere else on the ship. If they were close by, then I assume they all would have gone down to dinner together.

Honestly, I think that both of these suites are laid out really bad and are frankly ugly. The only redeeming quality for me would be the balcony with a hot tub. It would be nice to not have to share a hot tub with anybody else, and have that privacy other than that they kind of make me feel claustrophobic because of the way they are laid out

He says he filmed it today and mentions the cruise uploads will still happen. So I'm thinking after
He does state it was filmed today, the 11th. The way Tim worded it, it sounded like he thought this Gatorland video would go up before the cruise video. ā€œSide note, I know you guys have been excited about the cruise vlogs. We are still going to be doing the cruise vlog series but I wanted to get this one first because this is a time sensitive thing. The event does start this weekend.ā€

So he probably thought this would get uploaded before the first cruise vlog video. Him and Jenn clearly donā€™t communicate about the upload schedule.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Before and after they stayed at the Roy Disney suite twice, they talked about how it was a special occasion...Dims bday etc etc....now they just stay there like now it's normal for them. They have become so full of themselves. They are just gross and so trashy.
This one was to celebrate Oliver's impending diaper dash win.

• Haha
It looks like the gatorland media event was this morning. So she edited this crap and got it out the same day? Color me surprised.
---
Tim eating that chicken wing literally made me gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like the gatorland media event was this morning. So she edited this crap and got it out the same day? Color me surprised.
Honestly, it almost seemed like to me she just slapped the outro music on it and pressed the post button. I watched the whole thing and seemed super lazy on a lot of levels.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When do they find out how much money they made last month? Maybe they found out their revenue went way down last month and freaked out last night. ā€œDonā€™t worry, Tim. Iā€™ll upload two videos tomorrow and itā€™ll be fine. Money manager guy says weā€™re set for life. When can we go on a cruise again?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just messing around, trying to find a similar 7 night cruise with a Walt or Roy O suite available. I used 3 adults (assuming Nanny Rose stayed with them), a 3 year old and an infant. Halloween on the High Seas, September 28th-October 5th but 2024. The other date which would have been the same week they went didn't have availability. This is for the Walt Suite. This is for 7 nights on a cruise ship and it costs more than many of their stans make in an entire year. Of course, if Nanny Rose had her own room, this quote would be less, however, they would have the added expense of an additional entire room.

Hold on to your hats, Tattlers.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 7.31.59 PM.png

And to give a comparison of the price range, this is another 7 night on the Fantasy. Obviously not Halloween, May 25th-June 1st 2024. 3 adults, a 3 year old and an infant.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 7.39.14 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I decided what I really hope for these assholes today. I hope that monetization on YouTube moves towards more and more towards Shorts because no one has an attention span anymore. And Lazy Jenn has to learn something new. And then she realizes they are ugly and boring. And their meemaw fan base canā€™t figure out how to watch Shorts or Reels or TikToks anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.