The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the last Live, she said she had five videos waiting to be edited. I think she put up two. So that leaves three. The cruise will generate at least seven more. So that’s 10 videos just sitting there. Tim is absolutely insane to let her continue being the editor.

I know this drives him crazy. I remember that couples/vlogging video they did a few years ago before kids, and she said we don’t have to post everyday and he said “yes we do” And then the next video was him running around in some Kissimmee gift shop, with the exact same clothes on from the couples video, while it was dark out. Set for life my ass.

I think she goes into super-slow mode when Tim’s family goes on vacation with them. A little punishment if you will

• Wow
Reactions: 20
the timtracker school of YouTubing

my husband and I watch a channel called Throttle House ( it’s amazing if you like cars) and they trashed the Rivian R1S. Leave it to Tim to get the biggest joke of a car…he’s such a cool trendsetter. No Tim you are desperate follower who follows all the wrong trends.

I know everyone is saying Jenn photoshopped herself but wouldn’t she make herself look good if she did that? 🤣
Not enough filter apps in the world could help that mess.

Reactions: 11
So at the last Live, she said she had five videos waiting to be edited. I think she put up two. So that leaves three. The cruise will generate at least seven more. So that’s 10 videos just sitting there. Tim is absolutely insane to let her continue being the editor.

I know this drives him crazy. I remember that couples/vlogging video they did a few years ago before kids, and she said we don’t have to post everyday and he said “yes we do” And then the next video was him running around in some Kissimmee gift shop, with the exact same clothes on from the couples video, while it was dark out. Set for life my ass.

I think she goes into super-slow mode when Tim’s family goes on vacation with them. A little punishment if you will
There's definitely Jenn going to HHN with RIP Tour and Jenn mentioned a Rivian video. Maybe the staycation from D23 or another home vlog?

I think when they go from posting a video every day, to 12-15 videos a month, it really messes up the algorithm. I know Jenn doesn't give a duck about anything but stuffing her face with food, but Tim cares about the algorithm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For tax purposes, it also has to be considered ordinary and necessary to be able to write off as a business expense. Per the IRS, “An ordinary expense is one that is common and accepted in your industry. A necessary expense is one that is helpful and appropriate for your trade or business.”

Take Tim’s buddy Adam the Woo for example. He usually flies first class wherever he goes. He flew first class from Orlando to Atlanta not too long ago. That’s an hour and a half flight. The IRS does not find it necessary to fly first class for a 90 minute flight so he wouldn’t be able to write this off.

Jenn said she wants to spend most of the cruise sleeping. Is it necessary to go on a cruise to sleep? Absolutely not.

They would also have to keep extensive records and Jenn can’t keep track of her social security card or drivers license (or her period) so do we really think she is keeping track of the business expenses?

I do believe they write off expenses like their filming equipment and home office but I don’t think they write off cruises.
And I'm sure they still have the amazing receipt keeping system they showed back in the day. Thrown into a Target plastic bag. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Regarding DVC? First and foremost you have to really plan. 11 months out or 7, but last-minute stuff isn't really going to work out, especially since Covid. So for self-admitted non-planners, DVC isn't a good fit at all.

Reactions: 15
So I’m gunna bet that there won’t be any footage of Miracle Part Deux in the diaper dash because he probably did terribly. Would be shocked if they showed it. Ginn will come up with some lame excuse for the STANs who will be asking about it to say he didn’t even compete because blah blah blah…

Reactions: 9
They have kids. They have “jobs.” To most people there is a tension between what you do for entertainment purposes because of family obligations. They just throw money at the “problem” and get a nanny. Jackson has some issues, so let’s send him to a private school and let them sort him out, etc. If suddenly they could not toss money at problems and they actually had to make choices I think their channel might get new life.
I remember in one of the elementary schools I went to hearing a conversation between two teachers in a hallway (they never saw me come out of the bathroom. They must have had a free period and I stood there for maybe 1 or 2 minutes pretending to get some water as I wanted to be nosey after I got out of the bathroom) that one of the teachers called in the grandparents of a kid I knew in the school and had to have a heart to heart with them about how bad his behavior was and how even the other kids came up to her complaining about this kids behavior. The kid was not a bully. He was acting up in class thinking he was cool and thought he was being funny when in fact he was making the other kids suffer because they wanted to learn. It was not like the kid was the class clown if that makes sense?!

I know the kid was being raised by his grandparents (If I remember correctly his dad's parents) because his dad died and his mom was in the military and I guess to provide a more stable place she choose to have him live with her in-laws while she did her military thing (which I totally get). I am assuming from the tone of the conversation that the grandparents feeling bad that his dad (their son) died and the mom was away that they let the kid get away with everything.

I am not sure in this case if the grandparents did not realize what the kid was doing or like Tim and Jenn they'd figured as nicely mentioned they'd figure the school will take care of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Speaking of the cruise, I haven't been on the FB page lately.

Has a stan posted Jenn's pic on there, only to have a bunch of other stans defend it and say "...but...but...that's not them right now... they never post when they go away from home... because of SaFeTY rEaSonS" 🥴
It’s been boring except for the heated discussion about who paid for the VIP TORE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Staying on topic. I ran across this article just a little while ago. Net worth $7M. Do you believe that?

I don't know how close this article is, but it makes some sense in that mid 2021 is the peak of their views. Social Blade indicates 7.4million views in July 2021:
1695828493604.png

Whereas now they are steadily declining to around 3 million views per month:
1695828550267.png

This is about a 60% decline in views and consistently decreasing.
So, this would explain why they suddenly went mega ham in spending especially after 2020. They had climbed up to those numbers and thought it would stay steady. I don't believe they made any grandiose and thoughtful investments, even if they did actually get an advisor. I think maybe the LLC and then some IRA's, CD's or Savings accounts because they have to be able to see and control their finances and wanted it more liquid.
I believe that is a very good income and they socked a good portion of it away for sure. But then came the Bojo thinking of "endless income" and them still believing they are king of the world and always will be the OG Disney vloggers. The article said at that time they were making over 500k per year (before taxes?). Even if that were true, doesn't math with what the manic spending they are currently doing. I don't think they are on the brink of bankruptcy, but math is math. And when you spend more than you currently make you will eventually be in a deficit. It just depends on their forthgoing choices and time.
But they are coming off very Pete Werner and blowing money in an effort to try to make money and indulge themselves in every way possible.

Reactions: 20
I think they’re lowering their taxes with write-offs to much lower levels than they should be. So that could be seen as an additional income stream.

They’ll probably never get audited unfortunately since they live in FL which doesn’t have a state income tax (most audits happen at the state level)

Staying on topic. I ran across this article just a little while ago. Net worth $7M. Do you believe that?

If Tim Trackers real name is Tim Tracker. Then my real name is Mary Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Cruella Duville Poppins.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We can contact Tim at @MrKrisSteel 😂

They also really hype up his use of social media, that both of them barely use.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 12.19.06 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow that article is written so poorly. Especially the part that Jenn Tracker also earns lol
However the $1500 a day might be accurate.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.