The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For such a codependent enmeshed human-centipede couple, I find it puzzling that only Dimmy's name (he goes by Timothy when he donates you guyzzzzz) is listed as a donor for GKTW. Usually couples will have both their names listed or request to be published as "The Bojanshitski Family" or something. But nope, it's just Dimothy Bojanshitski. And in the donor research of property/assets/income records, Ginn doesn't even show up as a spouse or co-owner of Ft Pampers. Whereas with his brother Adam "Dimmy Lite' Bojanshitski, his wife shows up (and frankly looks more appealing to nonprofits due to her work connections). It's like Ginn just doesn't exist as a co-donor or co-owner. The internet, hundreds of databases, and even AI recognize how bleeping useless she is.
Yeah, I found it interesting that he was always listed by himself under OSC donation stuff too. Even after they were married.

You'd think you'd want to donate and be listed as a couple once you got married (even if he was the one who worked there).
Ya know, collectively supporting your local museums and all.

Yet recall how she sure immediately showed singular ownership of the capybara exhibit at Amazing Animals and quickly dismissed Tim's 1/2 of the contribution.

"I sponsored your exhibit. Don't you love ME the most?

🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Also, any property they own would show up under public records. We know the LLC name.
They could've very easily created another LLC to be the shell company for it. Though with how lazy they are I give that 50/50.

I was actually shocked when I saw that his name was listed on GKTW I thought they had donated tit. I guess they wanted that tax break.

Reactions: 9
They could've very easily created another LLC to be the shell company for it. Though with how lazy they are I give that 50/50.

I was actually shocked when I saw that his name was listed on GKTW I thought they had donated tit. I guess they wanted that tax break.
I'd be curious what the giving level threshold is for making it on the annual report. Some nonprofits list everyone and their mom who donated regardless of the amount (good way to make staff want to pull their hair out and a waste of time), some nonprofits don't list any donors anymore (I'm for this strategy, personally for many reasons), some only list their top 50 donors (meh), etc.
---
Yeah, I found it interesting that he was always listed by himself under OSC donation stuff too. Even after they were married.

You'd think you'd want to donate and be listed as a couple once you got married (even if he was the one who worked there).
Ya know, collectively supporting your local museums and all.

Yet recall how she sure immediately showed singular ownership of the capybara exhibit at Amazing Animals and quickly dismissed Tim's 1/2 of the contribution.

"I sponsored your exhibit. Don't you love ME the most?

🙄
They're just so weird and hold each other in contempt. I'm always perturbed by Ginn's mocking of Dim's health issues, for example. For someone who supposedly is an anxious person, she couldn't give 2 shits about any of his health conditions and you can see her eyes glazing over half the time when he's talking about his ailments cause some stan asked. The other half of the time she's smirking and mocking him. But you guyzzzz, don't forget she has sciatica (and like 52 other things wrong with her) and 2 children! And she can't get proper sleep!!!!!!!

Back to the recognition name for donations though - I can see how it would make sense if for example he indicated he'd like to be listed as "The Tim Tracker" to keep with his brand and it would make sense to exclude her name, but no, he goes with his "Timothy Bojo" even though more than half his stans are still stupid enough to think his last name actually is Tracker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly their spending is irresponsible, regardless of how much money they are making. They are so out of touch with the rest of the world and the only reason they are even getting views is they somehow found some cult following of insane Stans who send them DVC points and super stickers.

Their content is old and boring. How many times do “interested travelers” searching you tube for travel advice need to see the same boring couple view the Roy O Disney suite or cuntcierge?

Sadly anytime old Dimmy Boy makes a decent video about some event with any relevant content (and it’s not posted weeks later ot after the even is over), it’s followed up by Baby blogs, Target hauls, tragic backyard remodels, and live shows with Ginn blabbing about nonsense no one care about.

Wake up J4D and Dimm and change your you tube description. You aren’t a travel channel. … and get rid of the dead dog logo!

Reactions: 20
The fact that they went dead silent this week to go on essentially a cruise they have been on half a dozen time already just shows how much they care about their channel.

Reactions: 23
The fact that they went dead silent this week to go on essentially a cruise they have been on half a dozen time already just shows how much they care about their channel.
But they’re working so hard on the cruise!
-50% of stans

They deserve a break and a vacay!
-50% of stans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's okay you guyzzzz in October they will totally GO BACK TO NORMAL OKAY. 🥴🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So because they made themselves an LLC, couldn’t they just claim all of these trips as “business expenses” and get reimbursed somehow? Can someone with more knowledge confirm? Because I’m almost positive they could get some tax breaks and just claim all these vacations are for filming purposes for business. And all the food as well.

Reactions: 7
So because they made themselves an LLC, couldn’t they just claim all of these trips as “business expenses” and get reimbursed somehow? Can someone with more knowledge confirm? Because I’m almost positive they could get some tax breaks and just claim all these vacations are for filming purposes for business. And all the food as well.
We've talked about this lots but usually for tax purposes you have to show their a part of the business-the LLC probably adds more wrinkles into it and I am not even going to talk about that because I know nothing about what complications that would give it. But TLDR of taxes in general if they're audited they have show that it's for business purposes and not for stuffing their face full and going on vacation. I could see them trying to make an argument they needed to eat five billion dishes, have ten nannies, and stay in cuntciere for their channel but I don't see an auditor buying it.

Reactions: 15
For tax purposes, it also has to be considered ordinary and necessary to be able to write off as a business expense. Per the IRS, “An ordinary expense is one that is common and accepted in your industry. A necessary expense is one that is helpful and appropriate for your trade or business.”

Take Tim’s buddy Adam the Woo for example. He usually flies first class wherever he goes. He flew first class from Orlando to Atlanta not too long ago. That’s an hour and a half flight. The IRS does not find it necessary to fly first class for a 90 minute flight so he wouldn’t be able to write this off.

Jenn said she wants to spend most of the cruise sleeping. Is it necessary to go on a cruise to sleep? Absolutely not.

They would also have to keep extensive records and Jenn can’t keep track of her social security card or drivers license (or her period) so do we really think she is keeping track of the business expenses?

I do believe they write off expenses like their filming equipment and home office but I don’t think they write off cruises.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they have investment properties they rent for passive income. I have a few reasons I think this, but won't elaborate. However, it makes the most sense to me. They had a tit ton of savings from their heyday and could have bought multiple properties at that point, especially when interest rates went dirt cheap (though they likely had cash also). We wouldn't know if they bought these through a trust or some investment group (maybe Mr. Investment Cruise Guy helped them). If Tim's brother owned his own construction company and Tim worked there as someone pointed out in the past, I am sure he has contacts.

I have a friend who invested in a brand new apartment complex and rakes in so much money from that it is crazy. I keep imagining these idiots did something like that at an opportune time and they collect a big check every month that pays for eating out, Rivian payments, shopping hauls, J's school, etc.. They could use their YouTube pay for staycations and cruises which they probably attempt to claim as some business expense (when Jenn yaps about them being relaxing vacations 🙄).

I think they also make way more than we want to know, but the spending screams to me that they have a separate stream of steady money on top of their channel income. These ads also probably make them a good chunk of change. Native probably has paid them a lump sum to advertise in each video plus they likely get commission off the promo code use. 🙄
It could be a possibility but it is hard to believe when they show us what they are really like, a pair of lazy messy slobs that cant even keep track of when passports expire, I don't know how hard or easy it is to buy property over there and rent it, but over here it's a ton of work plus papers you need to keep on top off, an it's just hard for me to believe they can keep on top of all that when they had to hire someone to tidy a "office" for them that am sure now once again looks like a tornado has hit it

If they did rent out property then I could totally see them as being scummy landlords that do nothing if anything needs fixed, they can't even get their own place looking right, an surely scummy landlords eventually get mentioned someplace be it social or papers, they certainly get plastered on everything over here so you know to stay the hell away from them

Reactions: 8
If they did rent out property then I could totally see them as being scummy landlords that do nothing if anything needs fixed, they can't even get their own place looking right, an surely scummy landlords eventually get mentioned someplace be it social or papers, they certainly get plastered on everything over here so you know to stay the hell away from them
If they own properties, I think it would most likely be vacation rentals, so they wouldn't be stereotypical landlords the way most people think of it. Typically, with vacation rentals, you basically just own the property and a Property Management company does EVERYTHING. They arrange for all the advertising, the rental process, cleaning, maintenance and repairs. Like that AMI Locals company they use. Different people own all those houses, they are all managed by AMI Locals. A good property management company can even decorate the houses, that's why a lot of those AMI houses have the same decorating style. Of course the owner pays for the property management, but owning vacation rentals is a pretty hands-off thing.

Reactions: 15
If they own properties, I think it would most likely be vacation rentals, so they wouldn't be stereotypical landlords the way most people think of it. Typically, with vacation rentals, you basically just own the property and a Property Management company does EVERYTHING. They arrange for all the advertising, the rental process, cleaning, maintenance and repairs. Like that AMI Locals company they use. Different people own all those houses, they are all managed by AMI Locals. A good property management company can even decorate the houses, that's why a lot of those AMI houses have the same decorating style. Of course the owner pays for the property management, but owning vacation rentals is a pretty hands-off thing.
That would make more sense because if it was up to them then nothing would get done, the only way they could ever rent properties would be if someone else is doing everything for them

I know others have said that if they did rent out then they would prob mention it but I can actually see them trying to keep that quiet an not get that knowledge out, if stans knew they were getting a second income from rents then the fact that they had superchats on would be like laughing in their faces, I know most stans are clowns anyway for sending anything to someone who says they are "set for life" but to know they had a second income that was bringing in quite a bit of money would be a bit far an the stans that sent gift cards may even stop

Speaking of the cruise, I haven't been on the FB page lately.

Has a stan posted Jenn's pic on there, only to have a bunch of other stans defend it and say "...but...but...that's not them right now... they never post when they go away from home... because of SaFeTY rEaSonS" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The person who filmed is Danny Grau, he has developmental and intellectual disabilities. He is a kick ass Special Olympian.
That’s awesome. He reminded me of David Kay….still doesn’t explain David.

• Haha
There is a lot not know about their finances. I do think they are wealthy, and in a sense set for life with a roof over their heads and the basics including a retirement fund (that is far from maturation) set up, etc. but still risk being cash poor if suddenly their view dip down below a certain level.

My best guess has been the real money started rolling in between the start of the bathroom project at the old house and the end of it, and for about two years the money really rolled in. (My own hunch is also they obtained some legal and financial advisors around the time of buying their second house, and have since ditched them or don’t rely on them as much.). They bought the house and paid it off quick. I suspect they put money away in a retirement fund that is there on paper, but won’t be usable unless they take a big penalty until retirement age of 59 1/2 and up. They set up a college fund for the kid(s). In a sense they are set for life. The have the basics covered. I suspect they have an investment portfolio too of maybe rentals, but at least stocks etc. The Youtube money (which I think SB gets wrong) is more than enough so they can build a poorly designed outdoor kitchen in here and go on a repetitive pricey cruise there and be fine. However, I do think if suddenly the Youtube money went away or suddenly they are getting “only” a million view a month instead of 3 million then the active cash flow could hurt.

I barely ever watch anymore. The thing is watching people on a budget or at least within bounds is interesting. Watching people where money is apparently no object is boring. Plenty of different travel and Disney vloggers have different incomes and differing levels of travel, but there is still a sense limit to what they can do. TTT just spends. There is no bucket list when they can (and will do) some high end trip or event again in six months. They can call it a bucket list event, but who cares . . .

They have kids. They have “jobs.” To most people there is a tension between what you do for entertainment purposes because of family obligations. They just throw money at the “problem” and get a nanny. Jackson has some issues, so let’s send him to a private school and let them sort him out, etc. If suddenly they could not toss money at problems and they actually had to make choices I think thier channel might get new life.

Edit: Why haven’t they bought into DVC? I have a few theories but for the flex you’d think they’d love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.