The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time they take a lavish vacation like this, their net worth decreases. So keep taking those trips, Trackers! The quicker you blow through it, the better. YOLO. Spend, spend, spend! Eat, eat, eat!!! Get it, Trackers!!!!

If she couldn’t stay caught up with videos before this trip, she’s not getting caught up after. This weeklong cruise will end up being a one single video. Doubtful they’ll bring in the $50k in revenue for that single video to pay for this trip.

And good luck getting Jackson caught up and back on a school schedule after this. Not to mention “the baby” being out of any kind of routine if he had one. But yay for you, Jenn! Sleep the whole time and make zero memories of this vacation. Guess you’ll have to buy a hundred t-shirts and frames to remember you did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the only reason she even uploaded the VIP tour/armpit informercial in-between sleeping for 20 hours and squeezing into her checkered bike shorts was because they'd probably already delayed it long enough and the "friend" who gifted them the tore and Native were like "um hellloooooooo?"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I guess it really is going to be October before we get a new vid.

That gentle rolling really must be rocking the Big Baby right to sleep.

I hope it’s working on Oliver too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
tracker.jpeg

I am imagining the conversation leading up to this photo.

Jenn: "Nanny Rose! NANNY ROSE! Hand me the Baby, I want to take a photo holding it for Instagram. Okay, now take a picture of us all together. Make sure we are all smiling. It is OK if the baby isn't smiling, it doesn't smile much."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I can just imagine the excuses for not uploading now. I'm guessing she's blaming the bad cruise internet and how it's so expensive. Never mind that she could've set them to upload while they were gone but that was too rational.
---
Anyone wonder if when she does start posting again if she'll post in the random fashion she was doing during the never ending babymoon and we end up with Halloween cruise videos in December.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And it appears via Twitter she and OG Buddy got sugared up at the movie theater on the boat. Seriously, the amount of sugar that she claims they ate is almost guaranteeing that kid diabetes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And it appears via Twitter she and OG Buddy got sugared up at the movie theater on the boat. Seriously, the amount of sugar that she claims they ate is almost guaranteeing that kid diabetes.
The same sugar they always freak out about when he even looks at it in vlogs because it makes him 'wild'? Typical :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So at home, the second Jackson has the slightest smidgen of sugar he goes hog wild. But he apparently can eat a shitload on the ship and manage to sit thru the whole movie??

ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So at home, the second Jackson has the slightest smidgen of sugar he goes hog wild. But he apparently can eat a shitload on the ship and manage to sit thru the whole movie??

ok.
Yeah, they freak over about him having freaking fruit at home but cookies, tart, and pudding are all fine :rolleyes: And you know the portions weren't dinky, though the egg donor probably ate most of it if I was to guess. So tempted to make a passive aggressive post how she must have decent internet on the boat and was so worried she couldn't update.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yet no mention of getting an icee or slushy that she said they would for sure get. Liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the live show (I forget which one), I could have sworn she talked about Elemental like she'd already seen it (I'm pretty sure she said it was good or she loved it or something), which is why I threw a side-eye at her when she asked Dim if there was singing in it. So why does she sound like she also just saw it for the first time? Is this another misuse of her bleeping pronouns with the "we"?? "The music was so good?" makes it sound like the movie was a musical with lyrical songs. It had one song, the rest was a musical score. The music is not what made the movie memorable. "Different styles of animation"? What is she even on? Please Ginn, explain to me the "different styles of animation" you're talking about. I'm listening.

And lastly, there's no way Ginn connected with the movie besides probably being repelled by the water characters, being the narcissistic unempathetic bleep that she is. She wouldn't understand the concept of a parent sacrificing everything to make sure their children are successful, she wouldn't understand what people of essentially different cultures struggle with, she wouldn't understand a child trying to please their parents while wanting to do something else with their lives, etc. She's probably already forgotten "the fire girl"'s name.

Frankly, I don't think she herself sat through the movie unless it was while sleeping and snoring loudly and otherwise being busy licking chocolate stains off her shirt.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 7.45.09 PM.png

Sugar is no issue for Buddy because Nanny Rosé is the one unable to escape her job of making sure he doesn't try to climb over the ship railings. Ginn can escape to her fugly cuntcierge suite and snore her life away.

Reactions: 24
I do remember her babbling about ELemental and thought she was getting movies confused. Honestly, I know we armchair diagnose her all the time here and I want to add compulsive liar to the myriad of diagnosis. She can't even help herself.

And seriously, when asking what typical movie food is I don't think tarts and puddings come up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do remember her babbling about ELemental and thought she was getting movies confused. Honestly, I know we armchair diagnose her all the time here and I want to add compulsive liar to the myriad of diagnosis. She can't even help herself.

And seriously, when asking what typical movie food is I don't think tarts and puddings come up.
This is like her nonstop bringing up "core memories" like she's some aficionado of Inside Out (I'm attached to that movie for various personal reasons and I can tell she didn't connect with that movie either) or making Marie the cat a personality trait even though she's probably watched The Aristocats once and not all the way through.

The cuntcierge royalty get tarts and puddings as snackies, I guess. Or you know, the ones that choke on everything else but pudding and tarts. And frankly they were probably all for her but she did that thing where she pretends she stocked up on a whole bunch of treats to "share" with Buddy. And Dimmy probably hoarded all the cookies and had to take about 12 pee breaks during the movie and probably compared which element had a better looking booty butt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure that is what happened-her filling up her piehole with treats and trying to justify it :rolleyes: Weren't they yapping awhile back how OG Buddy had never watched an entire movie before. I bet that was a pleasant experience. Though I'm sure Rosé was on hand when Mommy needed a break :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
And "sitting" "through the whole movie" doesn't necessarily mean sitting calmly in the same chair and paying attention. It was likely sitting in a chair while actively kicking the one in front of him, then rolling around on the ground, then sitting in a random chair several rows away while being followed by Nanny Rosé, then coming back to sit next to Ginn and punching her in the face and yelling at her to stop eating all of his treats, then sitting back down on the ground licking the floor, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't they find it a little dangerous to be announcing they are away in real time? They used to be more careful about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel Jen was a little misleading when she engaged her Twitter stans for movie snack suggestions. I think most were thinking they'd pop down to the local Regal Cinema and, therefore, suggestions of Icees and Twizzlers seemed appropriate. I don't think anyone thought it would be chocolate tarts most likely procured from the Concierge Lounge.

Do Disney ships even have Icees/Slushes?

Reactions: 17
I feel Jen was a little misleading when she engaged her Twitter stans for movie snack suggestions. I think most were thinking they'd pop down to the local Regal Cinema and, therefore, suggestions of Icees and Twizzlers seemed appropriate. I don't think anyone thought it would be chocolate tarts most likely procured from the Concierge Lounge.

Do Disney ships even have Icees/Slushes?
We haven't seen them slurping them if they do. But I'm sure they'd probably have something akin to it since a good chunk of those cruises seem to be gorge fests. Really, we haven't them slurping up icees and slushies in the grand scheme of thing though I suspect they do indulge in them like everything else.

Reactions: 5
They had some Dole whip slushie drink on their last cuntcierge cruise, I remember being grossed out by them swapping back spit as usual (this was when they visited the cuntcierge lounge late after dinner and then complained there weren't enough food options or something).

If Ginn claims Buddy's never had a slushie type of drink, Pepperidge Farm remembers and will be happy to remind her that they had a frozen slurpee at the Coca-Cola place at Disney Springs where Buddy demanded that Ginn stop blabbing and give him some.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.