The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And good luck getting Jackson caught up and back on a school schedule after this.
Just wait till he's older an he's throwing tantrums because he wants a vacation an doesn't want to go to school but has too, ever since he was young she has fed the idea into his head that being home sucks an homelife is terrible an it's only when they are on vacation that it's all fun an happy, they are setting this kid up to be a nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A couple of things that really don't make sense to me with this entire movie thing:

It's like she wants some crazy stalker to be waiting in their living room for when they get home. Sure, we knew they were on the Fantasy, but a grand majority of the stans couldn't put 2 and 2 together if they had a calculator...but just announce that you're out of the country right now. Great idea.

I think the biggest actual complaint from stans is that they are just not relatable anymore. People were attracted to the channel to watch regular folks visit the theme parks in their every day lives. Somewhere along that path, they've switched to over the top vacations, bought pricey cars and just threw their money around like nothing. So when Jenn tweeted (X'd?) that she was taking J$ to the movies and was seeking advice, stans found that relatable and jumped at the chance to give their suggestions. What person on the planet has eaten tarts and pudding in a movie theater? I don't get it. She knew they were going to the movies...why didn't they bring some Pirate's Booty or Puffcorn for J$? Why didn't she take her fat ass up to Frozone's treats and although they aren't ICEEs as suggested, they are fruit smoothies, so would be somewhat comparable. And for the 9 millionth time, why did she even mention any of this?

The movie theater on the ship isn't the way you would think of an AMC or Regal. It's very loosey goosey in there and my last few experiences in movies where kids are present were people just talk, kids just run around, people are nonstop getting up during the show. Elemental was a great movie, but I don't see an almost 4 year old following the storyline for too long. We saw the midnight premiere on our June cruise. There's this stretch in the middle where it's like, ok, is this going anywhere because this movie should have been an hour and it's almost two hours. But ok compulsive liar Jenn, you believe whatever you put out there on Twitter.

Reactions: 24
I think the biggest actual complaint from stans is that they are just not relatable anymore. People were attracted to the channel to watch regular folks visit the theme parks in their every day lives. Somewhere along that path, they've switched to over the top vacations, bought pricey cars and just threw their money around like nothing. So when Jenn tweeted (X'd?) that she was taking J$ to the movies and was seeking advice, stans found that relatable and jumped at the chance to give their suggestions. What person on the planet has eaten tarts and pudding in a movie theater? I don't get it.
Yep. I just think they are so encapsulated in their own little world they do not understand how out of touch with most Disney/Orlando interested people they are at this point. Also listing out the snacks you ate with your kid in the theater just seems weird to me. I know it is what they do, but what a thing to focus upon.

Reactions: 14
Elemental was a great movie, but I don't see an almost 4 year old following the storyline for too long.

There are parts were it is funny to see water dating fire and water of course can put fire when they try to hang out or fire and water trying to stop the dam from breaking. I can see Jackson liking those parts. The rest if the movie is too adult for Jackson. So I am not sure how they can say he enjoyed it. You have to be around 12 or older to actually get the premise of the movie.

Reactions: 9
I do remember her babbling about ELemental and thought she was getting movies confused. Honestly, I know we armchair diagnose her all the time here and I want to add compulsive liar to the myriad of diagnosis. She can't even help herself.

And seriously, when asking what typical movie food is I don't think tarts and puddings come up.
She was yapping about Elemental because the way I remember it she didn't remember Ember's name.

Reactions: 10
I think the biggest actual complaint from stans is that they are just not relatable anymore. People were attracted to the channel to watch regular folks visit the theme parks in their every day lives. Somewhere along that path, they've switched to over the top vacations, bought pricey cars and just threw their money around like nothing.
The way I see it is, they have given up, they have no interest in being seen as a "travel channel" or want to be doing things that's relatable anymore, they just want to do whatever the hell they want an since yt is likely their only income then they have no choice but to film it, they stopped becoming relatable when they got a taste of spending high amounts an most stans still tuned in so now it's like they can do whatever they want because these lunatic stans will still watch even if it is going on multiple concierge cruises, so long as you have the nutters that are like "OmG I LiVe thRoUGh yOu guYsSssSSSsss" then they will continue to do so, an honestly I hope they do because there's no way they are spending all this per year an still coming out with a profit, they are burning money fast an eventually that will catch up to them

Reactions: 25
I genuinely think she was describing Soul, not Elemental. Although neither is a movie that J would enjoy.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she didn’t even go into the theater….the Nanny did. The only reason she mentioned those odd snacks is so people could ask…”oh they have that stuff at the theater?“ And like @hcslacs slack observed…they don’t. She will then say…”oh sorry no…those are snacks from the concierge lounge.” I can hear her dumb sing songy voice on a live saying it all fake apologetically when all along she just wanted an opportunity to flaunt. get help loser.

• Sick
I genuinely think she was describing Soul, not Elemental. Although neither is a movie that J would enjoy.
Soul is a beautiful film. Definitely for older kids and adults (which leaves no Bojo in that category).

• Heart
The fact that they went dead silent this week to go on essentially a cruise they have been on half a dozen time already just shows how much they care about their channel.
Excuse me, they are set for life AND they deserve it! 😂🤣😂
---
That’s awesome. He reminded me of David Kay….still doesn’t explain David.
I honestly thought David Kay was Michael’s special needs brother for a very long time from the way Michael treats him.
---
So I’m gunna bet that there won’t be any footage of Miracle Part Deux in the diaper dash because he probably did terribly. Would be shocked if they showed it. Ginn will come up with some lame excuse for the STANs who will be asking about it to say he didn’t even compete because blah blah blah…
He was just so sick you guuyyuyzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
I honestly thought David Kay was Michael’s special needs brother for a very long time from the way Michael treats him.
I honestly thought, at first, that Dave was Michael's husband. Especially when I first saw the cruise pics of them laying on top of each other.

And that he was the "normal" one of the two.

While Michael would be squealing about Mickey and talking about "waves of Disney," Dave would just usually nod, smile, be quiet, and be in the background.

(of course, this was before he got more into vlogging with that "Dave Kay Flow"...and "The Gem" and "Havoc" and all the weird ass tit like that)

When I found out they were actually brothers, I couldn't believe it. 🤣

(I also couldn't believe that Dave graduated from USC with a degree in communications, and looked and acted normal in his college videos / pics...but that's another story)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly thought, at first, that Dave was Michael's husband. Especially when I first saw the cruise pics of them laying on top of each other.

While Michael would be squealing about Mickey and talking about "waves of Disney," Dave would just usually nod, smile, be quiet, and be in the background.

(of course, this was before he got more into vlogging with that "Dave Kay Flow"...and "The Gem" and "Havoc" and all the weird ass tit like that)

(I also couldn't believe that Dave graduated from USC with a degree in communications, and looked and acted normal in his college videos / pics...but that's another story)
me too! I don’t know if they’re aware that they give off couple vibes, it wasn’t until like a month or so they I realized they’re brothers. 😳

• Haha
The only way Jenn will take her spawn to the movies is when they're trapped on a ship in the middle of the ocean. Let's see when they take J$ to the local Lake Nona movie theater for popcorn and Icee's...

worry-katt-williams.gif

• Haha
Ginn’s favorite memory of the cruise? Why, when nanny Rose took Jackson to see Elemental and they had pudding! Ginn was at Palo slurping Mo-ayyyy. 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 30
me too! I don’t know if they’re aware that they give off couple vibes, it wasn’t until like a month or so they I realized they’re brothers. 😳
At first I thought the jerks from Resort TV1 were married then I found out they were siblings and was all 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Oh I did go through that, what an odd couple phase with them from just pictures too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.