The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, they are so stupid just posting their location willy nilly especially with kids. I hope the have some home security system, but they probably think the guard at the interest of their neighborhood is security enough :rolleyes: I can only imagine to be a fly on the wall in that cruise with them there. I'm sure here is tea and then some....

Reactions: 8
Ugh, they are so stupid just posting their location willy nilly especially with kids. I hope the have some home security system, but they probably think the guard at the interest of their neighborhood is security enough :rolleyes: I can only imagine to be a fly on the wall in that cruise with them there. I'm sure here is tea and then some....
I doubt they even have a Ring camera or anything like that.

Reactions: 7
Who would break into Fort Pampers? To steal what a bunch of cardboard boxes, empty picture frames and mouse ears?

And a creep or stan would have to coincidentally be on the same cruise as them or have fairly deep pockets (and a passport) to get to a port they might not even get off the ship at.

Reactions: 12
Who would break into Fort Pampers? To steal what a bunch of cardboard boxes, empty picture frames and mouse ears?
And a creep or stan would have to coincidentally be on the same cruise as them or have fairly deep pockets (and a passport) to get to a port they might not even get off the ship at.
Hey, they didn't know how to use Tracker when checking out at Aura and couldn't afford to get a crappy frame. Also, Dim wasn't there to preload pictures of Hambeast and OG Buddy.

Seriously though, how obtuse can you be. Even if there is nothing to steal save for Jenn's cubic zirconium sausage ring collection, you'd still think they'd give a duck about their kids' safety. Nope just more time for pudding pops and tarts.

Reactions: 9
They strike me as people who have a doorbell cam but haven't charged it in 3 years. Ginn's like "oh yeah, the sun probably charges it or something hahahahaha"
Or they didn't bother downloading any of the apps for it since apps seem to be too hard for them to work out

I honestly thought, at first, that Dave was Michael's husband. Especially when I first saw the cruise pics of them laying on top of each other.

And that he was the "normal" one of the two.

While Michael would be squealing about Mickey and talking about "waves of Disney," Dave would just usually nod, smile, be quiet, and be in the background.

(of course, this was before he got more into vlogging with that "Dave Kay Flow"...and "The Gem" and "Havoc" and all the weird ass tit like that)

When I found out they were actually brothers, I couldn't believe it. 🤣

(I also couldn't believe that Dave graduated from USC with a degree in communications, and looked and acted normal in his college videos / pics...but that's another story)
I too thought Dave and Michael were a couple. I think a lot of people thought this. I was in total shock finding out they were siblings. I remember thinking Dave was cute years back. I'm not proud of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I too thought Dave and Michael were a couple. I think a lot of people thought this. I was in total shock finding out they were siblings. I remember thinking Dave was cute years back. I'm not proud of that.
Yeah, I hear ya. ;)

I'm not proud of the fact I thought Dave was normal.

1695920489675.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Michael and Michelle were dating initially. My first Kay videos was of their cruise together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I thought Michael and Michelle were dating initially. My first Kay videos was of their cruise together.
Oh yes, when he went to her bedside to shake her awake... wearing only his towel around his waist after having come out of the shower. :sick:

• Sick
Bets on how long it is before the Trackholes have booked one of the gorgeous new Grand Villas at the Disneyland hotel?? FOMO gonna be huge for Jenn.

• Sick
I don't know where you all would get the impression these siblings were dating... :unsure:🤣

Just gonna leave these here. ;)

1695924873181.png
1695924882874.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Bets on how long it is before the Trackholes have booked one of the gorgeous new Grand Villas at the Disneyland hotel?? FOMO gonna be huge for Jenn.
I wonder when they will attempt CA again. So far they haven't been stupid enough to have B1 and B2 on a plane together, but it's only a matter of time.

Hey, they didn't know how to use Tracker when checking out at Aura and couldn't afford to get a crappy frame. Also, Dim wasn't there to preload pictures of Hambeast and OG Buddy.

Seriously though, how obtuse can you be. Even if there is nothing to steal save for Jenn's cubic zirconium sausage ring collection, you'd still think they'd give a duck about their kids' safety. Nope just more time for pudding pops and tarts.
So are you saying that somehow someone is going to break into their house and wait for them to return? Is that what you're implying? Why would they tell us what security they have in place?

Or are you saying someone is going to come at them on the cruise ship? That's a bit far fetched as well. Not impossible but highly unlikely. Pretty sure your average creep isn't throwing down the cash to go on a 7 day Disney cruise. Stans who happen to be on the ship coming up to them yeah I can see that. Someone trying to harm them or their kids being on that expensive cruise? Yeah doesn't seem plausible.

So are you saying that somehow someone is going to break into their house and wait for them to return? Is that what you're implying? Why would they tell us what security they have in place?

Or are you saying someone is going to come at them on the cruise ship? That's a bit far fetched as well. Not impossible but highly unlikely. Pretty sure your average creep isn't throwing down the cash to go on a 7 day Disney cruise. Stans who happen to be on the ship coming up to them yeah I can see that. Someone trying to harm them or their kids being on that expensive cruise? Yeah doesn't seem plausible.
My original opinion is that say not to post that you are away on social media and that's just for regular people who don't have weirdo stans. It's just not smart. I was just referring to their home, not the cruise. I am sure that's safe.
I feel it's the first time they have posted they are away in real time.

Reactions: 7

I think for me it's just personal safety in general I'm not trying to imply anything other than that she's stupid with releasing so much info especially since it's not only her safety she needs to be concerned over. I may be super paranoid and for that matter super private though. I usually disable all my location information on apps and anything and everything else. I dealt with enough crazies in my day job where I wouldn't want any of that information public. If I was YT famous like them I for sure wouldn't be posting when I was out of my home like they do. Hell, I probably wouldn't be filming the addresses of places visible close to my house like they have in the past.
---
My original opinion is that say not to post that you are away on social media and that's just for regular people who don't have weirdo stans. It's just not smart. I was just referring to their home, not the cruise. I am sure that's safe.
I think they posted when they were away for the baby moon too and didn't post. They just lack common sense in general.

Last edited:
If I had known stalkers like that creeper mom and bowl cut son, I wouldn't be advertising that I wasn't home, either ijs.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Nope, they've (Jenn) actually done it several times now - anything from AMI to cruises to GF 4th of July staycations...etc.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.