The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have investment properties they rent for passive income. I have a few reasons I think this, but won't elaborate. However, it makes the most sense to me. They had a tit ton of savings from their heyday and could have bought multiple properties at that point, especially when interest rates went dirt cheap (though they likely had cash also). We wouldn't know if they bought these through a trust or some investment group (maybe Mr. Investment Cruise Guy helped them). If Tim's brother owned his own construction company and Tim worked there as someone pointed out in the past, I am sure he has contacts.

I have a friend who invested in a brand new apartment complex and rakes in so much money from that it is crazy. I keep imagining these idiots did something like that at an opportune time and they collect a big check every month that pays for eating out, Rivian payments, shopping hauls, J's school, etc.. They could use their YouTube pay for staycations and cruises which they probably attempt to claim as some business expense (when Jenn yaps about them being relaxing vacations 🙄).

I think they also make way more than we want to know, but the spending screams to me that they have a separate stream of steady money on top of their channel income. These ads also probably make them a good chunk of change. Native probably has paid them a lump sum to advertise in each video plus they likely get commission off the promo code use. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think they have investment properties they rent for passive income. I have a few reasons I think this, but won't elaborate. However, it makes the most sense to me. They had a tit ton of savings from their heyday and could have bought multiple properties at that point, especially when interest rates went dirt cheap (though they likely had cash also). We wouldn't know if they bought these through a trust or some investment group (maybe Mr. Investment Cruise Guy helped them). If Tim's brother owned his own construction company and Tim worked there as someone pointed out in the past, I am sure he has contacts.

I have a friend who invested in a brand new apartment complex and rakes in so much money from that it is crazy. I keep imagining these idiots did something like that at an opportune time and they collect a big check every month that pays for eating out, Rivian payments, shopping hauls, J's school, etc.. They could use their YouTube pay for staycations and cruises which they probably attempt to claim as some business expense (when Jenn yaps about them being relaxing vacations 🙄).

I think they also make way more than we want to know, but the spending screams to me that they have a separate stream of steady money on top of their channel income. These ads also probably make them a good chunk of change. Native probably has paid them a lump sum to advertise in each video plus they likely get commission off the promo code use. 🙄
This does make the most sense but I still feel we would know about it. I just can't imagine that they wouldn't talk about it.
One thing though, I used to get pummeled on Dis Tattle when I would say....Pete is not that rich, he just boasts... turned out I was right.
I think the Slackers are new money blowing through everything. They are the same trash as Pete.

Reactions: 24
The last person we know spent like that was also sued by Amex for nearly a million dollars. They are both shady AF
---

Plus didn’t Timmy boy say it’s around $500 a day on the Star Cruiser? IG $ is different- if a person posts say a dress- they get $ when someone buys that dress. Even small influencers can make $ that way if you find the right market. I know someone who makes about $30k doing that. She still has a day job.
It IS weird looking.... :unsure:
I can’t believe I didn’t look at what I posted. It definitely needed an edit, lol!

Reactions: 4
Ginn’s dad is still alive, right? I had a college roomie whose dad died of a drug overdose in high school and left her his inheritance and she just went ham on spending like she was Paris Hilton even though the inheritance wasn’t even super massive amount. By the time we graduated she had to start living like us regular people again and actually budget.

Maybe because we live in reality and the Bojos are increasingly in their own fantasy world, but I just don’t see the need to go for the most expensive options or impractical spending even if I’ve got the money to do so.
I have never heard her mention her father , but her dead mother 100s of times 😮
---
What do you mean that's for just views and then there are ads? Don't you only make money on the ads? You make it sound like they make money on both.
Even a $1000 a day, which of course is a lot still does not support this lifestyle.
Tax breaks yes but I don't believe their investments make them tons of money. If it's a conservative investment then it's a conservative income. If it's not then that can go down as fast as it goes up.
As someone else said, it doesn't make sense.
Exactly , $1000 a day is only $365,000 a year 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I suppose they could have made some sort of investments with the cruise bar guy. But I always go back to the superstickers. If I was "set for life" and was making money hand over fist through investments and/or the channel I wouldn't feel the need to put the stickers on just to make a couple hundred extra bucks. It doesn't make sense to me.

I think they made a lot during their heydey and have set a good amount away. It doesn't look like they started spending like crazy until a couple of years ago. I think the house was actually a smart move. I think the Tesla was the first frivolous purchase and it's kind of spiraled since. Now, they seem addicted to just spend, spend, spend. She said in that live that people don't realize how much can be made on YT so I kind of feel that's where the bulk of their income comes from. And I don't think they realize how much actual money you need to be "set for life" and I don't think they think the YT money will ever stop coming in.

It's just all confusing with people that will witch and moan about $500 car batteries or $11 sippy cups but don't bat an eye at spending $30,000 on a vacation that they've already done multiple times before.

Reactions: 19

I think you might be on to something. I have wondered if they have an interest in or own some of those gross vacation homes they seem to tour. And weren't they at one time touring a condo at Margaritaville that they talked about possibly renting out.

As for the father, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have the best relationship based off of the list of divorce docs alone. I couldn't look at them because they were to old to pull up images but it wasn't exactly an uncontested happy agreed divorce if the parties are who they think they are-i.e. it looks like there were domestic violence allegations based on the docket/case information. Also, dear dad is bad at handling money as well. Hopefully, she didn't get those genes. Oh wait, me thinks she did.

Last edited:
I think they have investment properties they rent for passive income. I have a few reasons I think this, but won't elaborate. However, it makes the most sense to me. We wouldn't know if they bought these through a trust or some investment group (maybe Mr. Investment Cruise Guy helped them). If Tim's brother owned his own construction company and Tim worked there as someone pointed out in the past, I am sure he has contacts.
As much as I don't want to believe they have a easy-peasy passive stream of additional income these days, I want to say I actually *do* recall coming across something years' back in Tim's full name and it was a different property address here in the Orlando metro area.

I think it was when they still had the Catalina Dr. house in Sanford.
I don't know WHY (knowing me 🤣) I didn't investigate that one particular thing further...but...I didn't. Ugh.
---
I have never heard her mention her father , but her dead mother 100s of times 😮
Yes, Dad lives in Calif. w/ his wife. He's got a FB page.

Reactions: 10
As much as I don't want to believe they have a easy-peasy passive stream of additional income these days, I want to say I actually *do* recall coming across something years' back in Tim's full name and it was a different property address here in the Orlando metro area.

I think it was when they still had the Catalina Dr. house in Sanford.
I don't know WHY (knowing me 🤣) I didn't investigate that one particular thing further...but...I didn't. Ugh.
---

Yes, Dad lives in Calif. w/ his wife. He's got a FB page.
I remember seeing that the they sold the Sanford house to what appeared to be a shell company. I may have looked it up and it formed and quickly dissolved after purchasing the house which seemed weird but the name of who agent was for the company wasn't anyone recognizable.

Reactions: 9
I remember seeing that the they sold the Sanford house to what appeared to be a shell company. I may have looked it up and it formed and quickly dissolved after purchasing the house which seemed weird but the name of who agent was for the company wasn't anyone recognizable.
Yeah, I do remember that whole thing too.

But I wanna say this was just in Tim's name, that I recall. Ugh. I wish I could remember where I found it, what it said, etc. 😕

Reactions: 7
I do not think that they purchased the house in Margaritaville because if they did have they would advertise it on their channel because when they talked about it, they specifically said “you could rent a house that the Tim tracker owns” so they would capitalize on that big time renting out to rabid Stan’s

Reactions: 15
I think the buyer flipped the Sanford house after those two slobs moved out.

I can’t see them being secret property bros and not slipping up and mentioning it, especially Jenn. Her need to flex is just so massive. But it would explain things.

Last edited:
I do not think that they purchased the house in Margaritaville because if they did have they would advertise it on their channel because when they talked about it, they specifically said “you could rent a house that the Tim tracker owns” so they would capitalize on that big time renting out to rabid Stan’s
Yeah, I can confirm (at least at the time), it wasn't Margaritaville bc those didn't exist yet when I saw this.

Damn it! I wish I can remember! I don't think I found it just on the property appraiser site??? It was somewhere else.

• Haha
I think the buyer flipped the Sanford house after those two slobs moved out.

I can’t see them being secret property bros and not slipping up and mentioning it, especially Jenn. Her need to flex is just so massive. But it would explain things.
Also, any property they own would show up under public records. We know the LLC name.

Reactions: 11
Ugh, that entire video is so cringe worthy. I really do wonder if there is something wrong with the person who filmed that. I don't feel bad for either of the Bojos here though. What's good for the goose is good for the gander BUT it is interesting how different they appear when not filming. I know we always talk about how unprepared they are, but they are at least calculated enough to have an onscreen persona. And as for when it was filmed pretty sure it was 2022 since Dimmy is wearing the tiny shorts they got to replace the orange tiny shorts. Funny, how they look nothing at all like their stupid photo shopped baby moon shots. It's just too bad we didn't get an unflattering shot of the back flab non-maternity dress.

That especially when you take into consideration that their taxes are probably even worse than an average person since they aren't getting a W2 to take out taxes and I doubt those two plan at all-even though they claim they are set for life. I thought for awhile they be stealthy selling crap on Ebay or what not, but based on the fact that they easily lose a SS card I doubt they could have crap organized enough to do such a thing.
The person who filmed is Danny Grau, he has developmental and intellectual disabilities. He is a kick ass Special Olympian.

Djibouti you notice how gigantic her hand is that is holding Da baby’s waist?
Djibouti butt. 🇩🇯🍑

The person who filmed is Danny Grau, he has developmental and intellectual disabilities. He is a kick ass Special Olympian.
I'm now looking forward to Ginn's next virtue-signaling donation bullshit as she fawns over the Special Olympics and claims she's always been a huge supporter of them.

For such a codependent enmeshed human-centipede couple, I find it puzzling that only Dimmy's name (he goes by Timothy when he donates you guyzzzzz) is listed as a donor for GKTW. Usually couples will have both their names listed or request to be published as "The Bojanshitski Family" or something. But nope, it's just Dimothy Bojanshitski. And in the donor research of property/assets/income records, Ginn doesn't even show up as a spouse or co-owner of Ft Pampers. Whereas with his brother Adam "Dimmy Lite' Bojanshitski, his wife shows up (and frankly looks more appealing to nonprofits due to her work connections). It's like Ginn just doesn't exist as a co-donor or co-owner. The internet, hundreds of databases, and even AI recognize how bleeping useless she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
the timtracker school of YouTubing

I mean what can I say about this….

I sometimes think about the amazing technological advances that enable us to have video cameras in the palm of our hands wherever we go. The amount of R&D that went into it. The people far smarter than me that helped with the technological advances. The millions of hours spent.

Like us, Dan is the beneficiary of that technology. And what does this dude do?

-Has the most awkward interaction one has ever seen with the Trackers and that’s saying something
-Films some (friends?) as they go round and round the lazy river. Super awkward.
-Randomly films some kids posing with a character. Are they related to him or are they random kids?
-Goes into a gift shop and films….the sunscreen.

He has another video of the Dole “Whip” Plantation that is equally compelling.

He has another where he tour’s a relative vacation home where he opens the fridge and points out the food items.

my husband and I watch a channel called Throttle House ( it’s amazing if you like cars) and they trashed the Rivian R1S. Leave it to Tim to get the biggest joke of a car…he’s such a cool trendsetter. No Tim you are desperate follower who follows all the wrong trends.

I know everyone is saying Jenn photoshopped herself but wouldn’t she make herself look good if she did that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.