The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, Jeff the pipeline buddy makes a return in the Seaworld Still Likes Us video. It's almost as we are having a try out for the Jenn recast. And I thought Nick the Dick had it in the bag.

TTT 146: Seaworld Still Likes Us

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh, Jeff the pipeline buddy makes a return in the Seaworld Still Likes Us video. It's almost as we are having a try out for the Jenn recast. And I thought Nick the Dick had it in the bag.
I think Nick doesn't do horror-type Halloween events. At all. Nick was #hosted by Busch Gardens with the younger "let's raise some fund for his adoption" son, Eithan, but they went to the kid-friendly thing Spooktacular. TPD did cover the event nicely, however, exploited poor Eithan by mentioning that he has autism and how great this event was for him by shoving the camera in his face capturing his joy for all the followers to see. :rolleyes: Gross.

I don't understand why Tim doesn't exploit his own kid and take J$ to Spooktacular, either Sea World or Busch Gardens. For sure, J$ would love it. The stans would love it. And we've heard about the kids farts and poops, we've seen him sleeping, we've seen him in the bathtub, so why not make an actual useful video about J$ having some kid-Halloween fun.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I think Nick doesn't do horror-type Halloween events. At all. Nick was #hosted by Busch Gardens with the younger "let's raise some fund for his adoption" son, Eithan, but they went to the kid-friendly thing Spooktacular. TPD did cover the event nicely, however, exploited poor Eithan by mentioning that he has autism and how great this event was for him by shoving the camera in his face capturing his joy for all the followers to see. :rolleyes: Gross.

I don't understand why Tim doesn't exploit his own kid and take J$ to Spooktacular, either Sea World or Busch Gardens. For sure, J$ would love it. The stans would love it. And we've heard about the kids farts and poops, we've seen him sleeping, we've seen him in the bathtub, so why not make an actual useful video about J$ having some kid-Halloween fun.
Yeah, I was thinking the other day if they were actually smart they'd take OG Buddy out to Legoland and do the Halloween stuff there but you know that he won't.

And ugh, Nick the Dick is such an extreme exploiter. Sort of surprised he hasn't made the big time yet and got his own thread. Maybe one day if ever finds a moniker to use for that YT channel he wants. Also, something that really bothered me in that adoption article-there were a lot of things-was how he downplayed his kid's diagnosis and acted like he wasdiagnosed improperly and as if the problems weren't as severe as they thought because essentially because he was being raised by him and Francie. Seriously :sick: If anything I think this thread has turned into a pseudo Nick the Dick thread.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
TTT #146 it's time to pay the price for the useless hot chick
TTT #146 it's time to pay the price for the useless hot chick
Useless FORMER #hot chick, that is!
---

Perhaps Jackson is so out of control now that it is not possible to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's so dead in Trackerland. We usually go thru threads here about every 8 days. This one has been around 9 and we are only about 2/3 the way thru. I guess it also reflects in their views. Are people finally getting bored of them??

And I see they just posted a new vid, at SeaWorld. Typically amongst their lowest viewed. I assumed he was "invited out". I still don't get why they still do that. He brings nothing for them.
Ya I haven't watched any of the recent vlogs but it's also because I am not into the Halloween stuff at all. I don't even think about Halloween until the week of Halloween and these vloggers have been talking and filming this since beginning of August.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I understand (not) that Tim can't go to CA to see the fall/Halloween Disney stuff...but what is the reason they can't ALL go? They can go to hotels and travel in FL, they have a nanny that travels with them, what is the difference other than a flight? This is purely rhetorical....we all know they can't handle two kids so flying is almost out of the question. They can use the school excuse but we've had Labor Day long weekend and I know my kids get a "teacher planning" day in Oct.

Reactions: 10
The Tracker Stans have to be losing their ever loving minds that Jenn and the children haven't been seen in such a long time.

I couldn't watch the whole SeaWorld video (with Tim screaming Goodness Gracious), but I do think the Monster Stomp Slasher Alley burlesque show looks cool.

Reactions: 14
I understand (not) that Tim can't go to CA to see the fall/Halloween Disney stuff...but what is the reason they can't ALL go? They can go to hotels and travel in FL, they have a nanny that travels with them, what ise e the difference other than a flight? This is purely rhetorical....we all know they can't handle two kids so flying is almost out of the question. They can use the school excuse but we've had Labor Day long weekend and I know my kids get a "teacher planning" day in Oct.
He should be able to go himself. It's ridiculous she holds him back because she has a baby and a toddler at home. This is his job and just like any other job if he needs to be away for a few days then that's that. She is ridiculous. I have never heard of a wife say you can't do your business travel because I can't take care of the kids by myself. Plus she even has daytime help! Dim is also ridiculous for not realizing this is ridiculous. As you can see my word for this is.... ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Greasy Spice keeps Dim's balls squished in the pocket of her too tight cootchie cutters...he can't leave until she does laundry ... so never.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He should be able to go himself. It's ridiculous she holds him back because she has a baby and a toddler at home. This is his job and just like any other job if he needs to be away for a few days then that's that. She is ridiculous. I have never heard of a wife say you can't do your business travel because I can't take care of the kids by myself. Plus she even has daytime help! Dim is also ridiculous for not realizing this is ridiculous. As you can see my word for this is.... ridiculous
God, can you imagine how often she'd be calling him if he wen to CA without them. The fact they have to facetime when picking up OG Buddy from the school is just ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
There is no way on earth Jenny FOMO would let him go to California without her 😮🤣

Reactions: 16
And she'd totally forget the three hour time difference too and probably get pissed that he was out "late" when it's only like nine CA time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just got back from a week at WDW. Here are a few points:

It. Was. HOT!!!! - we managed
Had one monsoonal night at Epcot - we managed.
Only saw one obnoxious grifter. At MNSSHP, some dumb blonde witch monopolizing the Cadaver Dans time - thus ruining it for everyone. I can’t remember her name, but duck her.

Spoke with 2 cast members - both of which shared with us their utter disdain for Vloggers - the Trackers. Loved their honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There is no way on earth Jenny FOMO would let him go to California without her 😮🤣
I may be mistaken but I thought he has gone there with tout her before. Anyone else remember this or am I misremembering?

Reactions: 11
I may be mistaken but I thought he has gone there with tout her before. Anyone else remember this or am I misremembering?
Last fall he did that #hosted trip to Buena Park to do Knotts Scary Farm and that Pirate dinner show. Jen also did a “when daddy’s gone” vid. But she only had one kid then and I think Stanny Lean was still with them then so it probably wasn’t too much for her anxiety.

And it’s too bad Nick the Dick couldn’t join him on that trip. I’m sure they both would have enjoyed the shirtless pirate show together.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just got back from a week at WDW. Here are a few points:

It. Was. HOT!!!! - we managed
Had one monsoonal night at Epcot - we managed.
Only saw one obnoxious grifter. At MNSSHP, some dumb blonde witch monopolizing the Cadaver Dans time - thus ruining it for everyone. I can’t remember her name, but duck her.

Spoke with 2 cast members - both of which shared with us their utter disdain for Vloggers - the Trackers. Loved their honesty.
Write in. Disney needs to know theee vloggers ARE ruining people’s time. They don’t act like park guests. They think they’re employees and own the place; they do whatever they want with zero consequences.

Was it Jackie Super Enthused perhaps? There’s so many now it’s impossible to count because Disney lets them act like pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.