The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, the thumbnails of their vlogs are awful.

1693257387973.png

Although, I did figure out which other vloggers it reminds me of:

1693257462663.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ole Dimmy maybe “comfortable “ but J4D is making sure to put her true love of food front and center! I wonder how many hours this new thumbnail style is adding to her “editing” time. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh, the thumbnails of their vlogs are awful.

View attachment 2411084

Although, I did figure out which other vloggers it reminds me of:

View attachment 2411086
Haha jinx!

The vlog title screams "tell us you're white without telling us you're white".

---
As if Buddy's speech and mouth muscles aren't already lacking, the kid blabs with his mouth full. Cause that won't lead to choking (again).

They bought a "grape cutter" tool.

"Buddy is really into convertibles so we're renting a convertible."

Well duck, I was really into not being poor as a kid, but my parents didn't rent any money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ginn giving Dim the death stare. She definitely does not seem happy about something. She seems to be annoyed that she has to play cards with J$.

IMG_2011.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The Tim Tracker #145: We Even Listen to Water Together!

Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 2.32.05 PM.png

"we get a little O and J update". I think you mean give, but then I realized Ginn probably also gets updates about her own children. I like how the list still has two vlogs with strike-throughs. Does she seriously not notice something like that?

• Haha
Ginns fake reactions to weatherman Dim explaining hurricanes annoy the tit out of me. I don’t know why.

Reactions: 19
Dim is still cutting up J$'s grapes. He's almost 4. He can eat whole grapes now.

Poor J$. At the beginning of the vlog Dim asked J$ what he wanted to do today and he said golf. Dim said something to the effect of "oh yeah maybe we'll do that". It wasn't a hard "no". That would've got the kid's hopes up. But later in the vlog they said they didn't take him to play golf because they had to get both of their cars detailed?? Sooo did they already have the car detailing planned and he was just asking J$ what he wanted to do for shits and giggles? That poor kid was probably so disappointed.
---
Ginn. Get help. You shouldn't have to re-watch past videos to remember what your son's sleeping habits were like when he was a baby. Oh that's right...it's probably because Dim was having to deal with that wasn't he?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ginn is amazed Buddy can remember things from 5 months ago. I can see how she would find that amazing since she can't even remember what she said 5 minutes ago.

Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 2.35.55 PM.png

What isn't wrong with it is more like it.
Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 2.36.02 PM.png

🤨
Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 2.36.16 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A couple of useless fucks. Two lazy pieces of tit can't even roll up their sleeves and vacuum and wash their own car. They have to hire a mobile detail service? You idiots don't even have real jobs. I'm sure Jackson would have loved to help too since he seems to be obsessed with cars. I only watched this one because my wife wanted to and at least I realized I am not missing anything unless pouring water ASMR that sounded like someone taking a piss is their vlog highlight. My wife even got bored and we checked out after their incessant yapping on the couch.

• Heart
Dim: "Hurricanes are annoying."

Ginn: "They normally come from Africa, right?"

I don't think of natural disasters as "annoying", I think of them as stressful, unpredictable, damaging, potentially deadly (I'm thinking of a local equivalent which would be wildfires - I'd never think of a wildfire as "annoying").

They're concerned about their backyard and Ginn is concerned about their upcoming cruise. Go duck yourselves, Bojans.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Dim is still cutting up J$'s grapes. He's almost 4. He can eat whole grapes now.
They are just going to make it worse by not letting the kid just eat the damn food, chances are cutting up food into tiny pieces is probably going to bring on choking if he does get anything that isn't tiny because he won't be used to eating larger food, am curious to know how he gets on at school, no teacher will be cutting a almost 4 year olds food so are they sending him in with food already cut up? Or is the school just being normal an letting the kid eat?

I get kids choke an when they are young it does give you a fright but FFS you get over it, my neice choked once an it scared the tit out us but we moved past it an for a while we just told her to take her time an chew properly, she's fine now an we don't cut her food, she actually gets upset if you cut it cause she wants to bite it

Reactions: 16
They are just going to make it worse by not letting the kid just eat the damn food, chances are cutting up food into tiny pieces is probably going to bring on choking if he does get anything that isn't tiny because he won't be used to eating larger food, am curious to know how he gets on at school, no teacher will be cutting a almost 4 year olds food so are they sending him in with food already cut up? Or is the school just being normal an letting the kid eat?

I get kids choke an when they are young it does give you a fright but FFS you get over it, my neice choked once an it scared the tit out us but we moved past it an for a while we just told her to take her time an chew properly, she's fine now an we don't cut her food, she actually gets upset if you cut it cause she wants to bite it
I'm sure it doesn't help that they let him constantly walk around while he's eating with the bowl of food . Why isn't he sitting at a table when he eats?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t remember which vlog in particular, but I distinctly remember their virtue signalling “we don’t ever go to Starbucks!” Back in the day. They claimed how terrible the coffee was and “I barely have coffee” -Jen.
I also distinctly remember her claiming “I hate tea”. Yet in almost every morning of their vlogs back in the day she would make herself a cup of tea. How exhausting is it to be such pathological liars. And they aren’t even good at it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Dim: "Hurricanes are annoying."

Ginn: "They normally come from Africa, right?"

I don't think of natural disasters as "annoying", I think of them as stressful, unpredictable, damaging, potentially deadly (I'm thinking of a local equivalent which would be wildfires - I'd never think of a wildfire as "annoying").

They're concerned about their backyard and Ginn is concerned about their upcoming cruise. Go duck yourselves, Bojans.
Hurricanes do come from the ocean that is between Lake Nona and Africa. Does she get partial credit?
---
That's an insult to Popeye!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ginn said Da Baby isn't sleeping well or eating well, so she "even GOOGLED 'can 5 months old get colic?'", but "all the other people are thinking" [ON THE INTERNET] that "those babies are going through a growth spurt". witch, have you tried asking his bleeping doctor? Dim blames Da Baby's troubles on his size.

Ginn: "I wish I could figure out what's causing it." Sigh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ginn said Da Baby isn't sleeping well or eating well, so she "even GOOGLED 'can 5 months old get colic?'", but "all the other people are thinking" [ON THE INTERNET] that "those babies are going through a growth spurt". witch, have you tried asking his bleeping doctor? Dim blames Da Baby's troubles on his size.

God she's like a 16 year old mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Didn't she already say he had colic? If he did like she claimed he did, she should know what to look for. Of course it would have NOTHING to do with her spicy milk, right? :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Dim is wishing Nick was in his arms instead as Ginn mocks how Buddy sleeps. His face screams, "can you not?"
Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 2.56.51 PM.png

Dim is confused about how to move Buddy into a bigger bed. They're going to google it. "That's a tomorrow thing," Ginn says. She decides to break Buddy's privacy (as usual) and shows him sleeping in his bed on the monitor to everyone and their mom.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.