The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably so wrong of me but can you imagine the combination of fire from the grill and Jenn's greasy hair. It would be a Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial all over again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ginn will be blurring the heat shield in future home slogs to take the focus off of irrefutable proof of their stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Probably so wrong of me but can you imagine the combination of fire from the grill and Jenn's greasy hair. It would be a Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial all over again.
It would be like that guy in the Indiana Jones movie where the face melts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, if they are really set for life, they should pull that stuff up and install it properly. Big mistake putting it so close to the house. We live in a condo and grills are not allowed on our balconies since they are next to the house. This is from our local FD and our building insurance company.

Reactions: 14
I just watched the latest vlog where Tim and Theme Park Dad ate their way around MNSSHP. I only watched because I’m attending my first MNSSHP in October.

I got to this part, where they share their cake pops:
C73A8845-1D22-402C-96D8-C06BD7981540.png

Why didn’t they, I don’t know, cut each cake pop in half and each of them take one half and share it that way?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I just watched the latest vlog where Tim and Theme Park Dad ate their way around MNSSHP. I only watched because I’m attending my first MNSSHP in October.

View attachment 2410746

Why didn’t they, I don’t know, cut each cake pop in half and each of them take one half and share it that way?
Because they’re stupid. Only explanation. Dim lives up to his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2410746

Because they're in loooooooove

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, if they are really set for life, they should pull that stuff up and install it properly. Big mistake putting it so close to the house. We live in a condo and grills are not allowed on our balconies since they are next to the house. This is from our local FD and our building insurance company.
If they did have to claim fire damage to the house I wonder if their insurance would cover it as this is a clear violation? They aren't that "set" to repair their home out of pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It will be hilarious if all that new construction they spent $$$$ doesn't hold up once this hurricane comes through.

We were at Disney during Irma at the Polynesian and even Disney "installed" items didn't hold up.

cUpQWLb.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Backyard Renovation
Pool bird cage: $35K
Patio/pool pavers: $25K+
BBQ unit & musical island counter: $20K
Ceiling fans installed by Tim: $1K
Patio furniture: $5K+
Bar Stools: $1,200
Having no friends and a wife that cant cook for tit: priceless

(Not sure if they done that ad over in the US, but the UK peeps will get the joke 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2410746

TPD closing his eyes & dreaming his is Tim’s unit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they spent close to $90K on a patio renovation because Dejennerate has AMI house FOMO?

Meanwhile, Tim’s placement of the bbq grill right under the kitchen window and abutted against the house has turned “grilling” into a house fire hazard every time he uses it!

Make this make sense!!

Reactions: 27
Thanks for the photo of the shield of doom. I want to show it to my SO. He somehow doubts that the Trackers would be that stupid and that a lot of this has to be an act. I think computing that they are actually real people is just too much for him, lol.

Oh and I think I threw this one out here a thread or two back but I throw it out again

TTT 145: The Role of Greasy Spice will Now Be Played by Nick the Dick
I showed my SO, who has been a professional firefighter (now a chief) for over 30 years. I had to ask his opinion. I was SHOCKED when He said the heat shield will not save that house. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
With all the flexing they do, it amazes me how they have no shame for their stupidity. If I made a critical mistake like that in putting a fire structure up against my house, including a wooden window frame, that required that ugly shield, I’d be mortified. That area and the shield would never be shown. Same with their car. If I did something stupid like scratch the paint up on my expensive car while trying to pop a power cover off, it would not be shown to the world. Electricity isn’t something to be messed with if you dont know what you’re doing. The way he was using the charging cables with the cables almost touching and trying to jolt his car with a nine volt battery, I really thought he was going to blow up the garage. How are they not embarrassed by their own ignorance and stupidity?? I guess they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tim says he has the equivalent of a whole-house generator but it can’t keep the AC on.

That is not a whole-house generator.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTF is this bleeping thumbnail. Oooh NEW FALL TREATS AT STARBUCKS GEE GOLLY WHIZ.
Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 2.17.00 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.