The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But still not smart enough to move it, and turn it into an L-shaped design to get away from the freaking wall
Geez. If they did that all of Tim’s DIY electrical and plumbing work will have to be redone.

🤔 Did Tim address the bbq island leveling issue and the island bottom casters he broke?

But that will be a moot point when the house catches on fire. 🤷🏻‍♀️

=======
Southpaw33 said:
Whose room is above the kitchen???
Tim & Gin’s master suite bathroom

=======

Nice tripping hazard, Tim!
D245244E-F12D-4B82-B26B-8D4B85AE0709.jpeg

Exacerbate the situation by throwing another tripping hazard, a rug, over it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So, if the grill goes up in flames, the person standing there is boxed in by a super tight countertop, extra barstools all over, people around the pool, probably piles of plastic toys, and giant fans accelerating the flames. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ How do they not see how badly this could go? Meanwhile, at least one of the kids could be sleeping upstairs and that would mean someone has to sprint up there before the flames spread. What a nightmare. Whose room is above the kitchen??? Ugh.
This is going to turn into the episode of the office, and someone will get left upstairs

Reactions: 7
Are they putting a proper table and chairs outside to eat? It sounded like Jenn was talking about the bar like that is where everyone will eat. I mean, she has two very little children… that can’t be…

Reactions: 16
So, if the grill goes up in flames, the person standing there is boxed in by a super tight countertop, extra barstools all over, people around the pool, probably piles of plastic toys, and giant fans accelerating the flames. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ How do they not see how badly this could go? Meanwhile, at least one of the kids could be sleeping upstairs and that would mean someone has to sprint up there before the flames spread. What a nightmare. Whose room is above the kitchen??? Ugh.
Do they have a fire extinguisher mounted on that $20,000 mess 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I do not own a bbq personally but have in the sims and it don’t usually end well even when the unit isn’t right next to the house
IMG_5969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Geez. If they did that all of Tim’s DIY electrical and plumbing work will have to be redone.

🤔 Did Tim address the bbq island leveling issue and the island bottom casters he broke?

But that will be a moot point when the house catches on fire. 🤷🏻‍♀️

=======

Tim & Gin’s master suite bathroom

=======

Nice tripping hazard, Tim!
View attachment 2411316
Exacerbate the situation by throwing another tripping hazard, a rug, over it!
God, that work looks so bleeping shoddy.

So slow day at work and was able to watch most of that slog there and rolled my eyes. Seriously, Jenn is whining about how she hasn't slept because of Da Baby. She doesn't even seemed concerned that something is wrong about Da Baby other than her beauty sleep is being disturbed. And then is blase about it after she used Dr. Google. Seriously, I know when I was Oliver's age I didn't sleep well per my mom and it was because I had constant ear infections which eventually lead to me having to have tubes in my ears. These idiots are too stupid to even think there might be someting medically wrong with their child despite the fact he was in the NICU. And then for her to plug that freaking video :mad: :mad: :mad:

Also, way to junk up that living space. In addition to the awful outdoor kitchen installation that is way too much furniture for that small of a space and they are not even done yet....ugh. Just ugh.

And then for her to whine about possibly losing the AC during a hurricane. Please.

Reactions: 25
The renovated backyard is so bad that I want them to renovate the inside of the house so I can laugh at them more.

That was so sad about the golf. Why would you ask a kid that and then not follow through? WTF is wrong with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The renovated backyard is so bad that I want them to renovate the inside of the house so I can laugh at them more.

That was so sad about the golf. Why would you ask a kid that and then not follow through? WTF is wrong with him.
THEY HAD TO DETAIL BOTH CARS, okay??? Because posting a link to the car detailing company was more important than golf with Buddy!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How are they going to fit THIS?
0DC8F217-1FE1-482A-98E2-D8419686CF5A.png
couch, 2 end tables, coffee table and 2 chairs
8A6B65BA-E047-4362-9E66-6F193630FCC3.png

Into this space:
(I did the best I could with what footage they showed)
5ABF6DDF-3A7E-4181-8440-CAA6A4914A98.png
30FE8B9B-A3D1-4B7B-95F0-D287CBC16697.png
B585365F-2822-412C-93F7-3A7A69DED251.png

It doesn’t look like much space between the end of the counter (which protrudes out more than the foot bar) and the fence.
Very narrow space if there is an emergency.
And totally blocked off if a bar stool is there.
7BD4464C-FE43-4296-9C77-5A889D71BAEB.png

And I take it there are no plans for a child safety fence around the swimming pool. ☹

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch Ear to Ear livestream? I feel bad for his health problems but I have to question his financial situation. I thought Disney vloggers and live streamers were at least more well off than me. He said that he doesn't have $2K for surgery but doesn't want money from his "magic crew." He can barely afford rent and gas for his car. Wtf? I have to wonder about Joshie, Ron, and the Trackers and how they get by each month, let alone at all. Are they just terrible with money?

Surely, you can still get health insurance. I have it and I'm an independent contractor. But to not have a savings account? Even for emergencies?

And they just came back from a Virgin Voyage cruise! Something stinks here! 💩

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Haha jinx!

The vlog title screams "tell us you're white without telling us you're white".

---
As if Buddy's speech and mouth muscles aren't already lacking, the kid blabs with his mouth full. Cause that won't lead to choking (again).

They bought a "grape cutter" tool.

"Buddy is really into convertibles so we're renting a convertible."

Well duck, I was really into not being poor as a kid, but my parents didn't rent any money.
I also own a grape cuttter tool...it's called a damn knife!!! IDIOTS!

Well now - those bangs look bleeping GREAT! :rolleyes:

Screenshot (22).png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder what the ol' HOA gang thinks of their neighbors who leave their trash cans sitting in their backyard 24/7? Surprised the Trackers haven't complained. What a great view from their posh bar. 😂
Yeah, the thought crossed my mind after some property appraiser and Facebook detective work (plus mention of children who appeared on said FB posts and mention of working in medical / healthcare which kinda matched a FB post about working in the dental industry) that the spy was actually that next door neighbor. Hence also the [supposed] tea from the strange vantage points. :sneaky:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I do not own a bbq personally but have in the sims and it don’t usually end well even when the unit isn’t right next to the houseView attachment 2411322

Oh my goodness! It's everyone's favorite Busch Gardens stuffed animal game prize turned hotel mascot, Mingo the Marriott Flamingo!

Florida Resident Edits dipped their toe into the world of Tracker Sims a while back.

Sims Tim put his grill close to the house but not directly in front of the window.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 8.40.12 PM.png

There's even a Tim-written grilling song in the video!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just started this latest home vlog POS. I'm like 5 minutes in and am already seething. Can't understand a word J$ is saying and judging by Timmy repeating it all for us, he knows "we" can't either. Also, who the fu$# RENTS A CAR BECAUSE THEIR KID WANTS TO?????? Telling us to rent from some car borrowing type thing if we have a kid who is really into cars. How about a book or going to a car show you dipshit. Add this to the Jeep they rented for him already.

Reactions: 24
Buy the kid a souvenir cup for $11? Nah.
Rent a convertible because the kid is "into convertibles"? Hell yeah!

Dim should just admit he rented the Jeep and is renting a convertible to make himself happy, not the kid. The souvenir cup would have only made Buddy happy, so that's a no.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I had my children some time ago and they were all big babies. And I know all kids are different but I'm trying to understand them blaming BB not sleeping on his size? WTF. and if he was colic I think he would be crying more? Does it ever cross their mind to call the doctor instead of googling it? Just frustrates the crap out of me.
She fails to put into the equation all the spicy food she eats that is then part of her disgusting breast milk. Perhaps that’s causing Oliver to not sleep peacefully.

Reactions: 19
THEY HAD TO DETAIL BOTH CARS, okay??? Because posting a link to the car detailing company was more important than golf with Buddy!
They don’t even use the second car? Also, again as always, Ginn is too bleeping lazy to do anything. Both of them could’ve spent 1-2 hours and cleaned the cars well. However, the car(s) were only that dirty because they are bleeping LAZY.

Detailing is totally worth it and their professionals who will get a car in too shape. I go to the beach a lot and even though I try to keep up the sand is a witch. So detailing every once in awhile is worth it. They’re just being lazy cunts as usual blowing money.

Reactions: 16
I just watched the latest vlog where Tim and Theme Park Dad ate their way around MNSSHP. I only watched because I’m attending my first MNSSHP in October.

I got to this part, where they share their cake pops:
View attachment 2410746

Why didn’t they, I don’t know, cut each cake pop in half and each of them take one half and share it that way?
Soundtrack: keeping to the theme...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.