The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the one who put the focus on the guy in the background. I can’t tell you what Tim and his boyfriend were talking about because I was only watching the blurred man and his tablemate. It looked like she was laughing at whatever the blurred man was doing. The way his hand is blurred, I think he was making hand gestures at some point and I’m sure he was making faces too. Her excuse for blurring him is BS. Saying that “he was staring into the camera the whole time” isn’t a very kind way to say it, so she was obviously annoyed by him. She could’ve said “He was looking into the camera too much” or “the camera was putting too much focus on him”, etc. I hope this starts happening more and more with people causing “distractions” for them in the background.

Reactions: 23
She’s the one who put the focus on the guy in the background. I can’t tell you what Tim and his boyfriend were talking about because I was only watching the blurred man and his tablemate. It looked like she was laughing at whatever the blurred man was doing. The way his hand is blurred, I think he was making hand gestures at some point and I’m sure he was making faces too. Her excuse for blurring him is BS. Saying that “he was staring into the camera the whole time” isn’t a very kind way to say it, so she was obviously annoyed by him. She could’ve said “He was looking into the camera too much” or “the camera was putting too much focus on him”, etc. I hope this starts happening more and more with people causing “distractions” for them in the background.
What's hilarious is that Dim was looking at the camera and they are so focused on looking at themselves that neither Dimmy or TPD noticed this guy the entire time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Those 2 probably looked very cozy sitting next to each other at a table having a lovers quarrel about Nightmare Before Christmas. Even before they changed the camera view, the girl kept looking over at them. Nick really does look at Tim with such adoration. :love:🥰🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If the camera was focusing on that guy, blurring him out wouldn’t have changed the focus on Tim at all. It’s already filmed. It would have also made Tim and TPD a little blurry because the camera would have focused on the guy. What a weird excuse. The guy was most likely rolling his eyes and flipping them off.

Reactions: 30
If the camera was focusing on that guy, blurring him out wouldn’t have changed the focus on Tim at all. It’s already filmed. It would have also made Tim and TPD a little blurry because the camera would have focused on the guy. What a weird excuse. The guy was most likely rolling his eyes and flipping them off.
If I'm ever in a situation where I can ruin their shot(s) I'll do it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Idalia is on the way. Will Kermit and Piggy attempt to tell everyone how much danger they're in wen this storm won't even affect them? the Storm Prep Home Vlog will be informative I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Straight” men will do the wildest things to capture the attention of gay couples. I know because my son and his partner get a lot of attention when we are out and about. They like to hold hands and that is like a lightning rod. Strange men will find the wildest excuses to engage with them in an attempt to get close.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Idalia is on the way. Will Kermit and Piggy attempt to tell everyone how much danger they're in wen this storm won't even affect them? the Storm Prep Home Vlog will be informative I'm sure.
Maybe we will see a live show tonight talking about how scary it is! And how it's sooooooo hard doing hurricane prep with an infant and a toddler when you both work full time.

For those not in FL, they really aren't going to get hit hard with this one. They will see rain. They are in no danger, but I'm sure we will get the sky is falling type reaction we all know and love from them.

We, on the other hand, are on that bottom edge, so it could shift and we could get hammered or we could get the rain the we desperately need. I went to Walmart, Publix and the gas station a little while ago, and I'm pretty much going to lock myself in a dark room for a bit to decompress. It's wild out there. I did see a Rivian SUV at Publix though. It wasn't Tim or Jenn. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What in the white trash, ghetto (should probably say Urban, right?), hoarder’s yard, alien conspiracy theorist, meth house tit is that unfolded piece of padded foil tacked on to their window???? I mean, did they do that for shock value or something? Because there’s NO way two people would nail that ugly ass piece of trash to their house to top off their expensive pool, patio and outdoor kitchen remodel. No way. Is it a joke? Is that temporary? That is BAD. All new level of ignorant and bad taste right there. Just wow.

Also, why aren’t they getting the Mercedes EQS SUV? Three rows and you can’t bear that dash. Can’t they afford it? I heard they were set for life. Give up one concierge cruise and put that money towards their car budget and there you go.

1693241716763.jpeg

Seriously, that foil 🤣🤣 I wonder what it was made for, because no one else would choose that for the purpose those wise and classy Trackers did.

ETA: ok I think it’s a mat designed to go under your grill or fire pit, like if you have a wood deck. Like ON THE GROUND. One reviewer commented that it was non-slip 😆 They’re blocking the sun and window with a nonslip heat mat instead of rearranging. They really are stupid.
1693242901292.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe we will see a live show tonight talking about how scary it is! And how it's sooooooo hard doing hurricane prep with an infant and a toddler when you both work full time.

For those not in FL, they really aren't going to get hit hard with this one. They will see rain. They are in no danger, but I'm sure we will get the sky is falling type reaction we all know and love from them.

We, on the other hand, are on that bottom edge, so it could shift and we could get hammered or we could get the rain the we desperately need. I went to Walmart, Publix and the gas station a little while ago, and I'm pretty much going to lock myself in a dark room for a bit to decompress. It's wild out there. I did see a Rivian SUV at Publix though. It wasn't Tim or Jenn. 😂
If Idalia decides to waddle (like J4D) a little bit East I suspect that we will get hammered here in Tampa. We'll see what tomorrow morning brings.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What in the white trash, ghetto (should probably say Urban, right?), hoarder’s yard, alien conspiracy theorist, meth house tit is that unfolded piece of padded foil tacked on to their window???? I mean, did they do that for shock value or something? Because there’s NO way two people would nail that ugly ass piece of trash to their house to top off their expensive pool, patio and outdoor kitchen remodel. No way. Is it a joke? Is that temporary? That is BAD. All new level of ignorant and bad taste right there. Just wow.

Also, why aren’t they getting the Mercedes EQS SUV? Three rows and you can’t bear that dash. Can’t they afford it? I heard they were set for life. Give up one concierge cruise and put that money towards their car budget and there you go.

View attachment 2410550
Seriously, that foil 🤣🤣 I wonder what it was made for, because no one else would choose that for the purpose those wise and classy Trackers did.
I want to know why the nitwit wasn't smart enough to use hooks and grommets to be able to take the "heat shield" down so it's not an eyesore, and doesn't block out sunlight... then hang it up when using the grill? But no, Dimothy screws/nails it in to the window frame.

DERP.

• Haha
  • Sad

View attachment 2410550

ETA: ok I think it’s a mat designed to go under your grill or fire pit, like if you have a wood deck. Like ON THE GROUND. One reviewer commented that it was non-slip 😆 They’re blocking the sun and window with a nonslip heat mat instead of rearranging. They really are stupid.
View attachment 2410582
Backyard Renovation
Pool bird cage: $35K
Patio/pool pavers: $25K+
Draining/cleaning/refilling pool cause you couldn’t bother to cover it up prior to paver installation: ???
BBQ unit & musical island counter: $20K
Ceiling fans installed by Tim: $1K
Patio furniture: $5K+
Bar Stools: $1,200

For this visual:
09BA90EE-42DC-4554-9D0D-F74FFB80AC94.png

With nothing protecting the windowsill from igniting from the grill generated heat 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
I want to know why the nitwit wasn't smart enough to use hooks and grommets to be able to take the "heat shield" down so it's not an eyesore, and doesn't block out sunlight... then hang it up when using the grill? But no, Dimothy screws/nails it in to the window frame.

DERP.
682433C3-F7E5-4887-99A5-6E52262449C3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The heat shield is permanently nailed in? 😂 So that’s what they see looking out their kitchen window? I can’t.

This was a few pages back, but they obviously need a minivan. I’m pro-minivan when you have little kids. Nothing beats those sliding doors. And that’s before the entourage of Jenn’s caregivers.

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the photo of the shield of doom. I want to show it to my SO. He somehow doubts that the Trackers would be that stupid and that a lot of this has to be an act. I think computing that they are actually real people is just too much for him, lol.

Oh and I think I threw this one out here a thread or two back but I throw it out again

TTT 145: The Role of Greasy Spice will Now Be Played by Nick the Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
if they permanently attached that to the kitchen window - the only room that has good lighting so they say - well - there's goes the good lighting.
Two dumber morons I have never met - what a waste of what it seems like is alot of $$$$ from the totals i'm seeing here.

also - all Floridians on this thread - sending prayers your way and please stay safe - 📿 🙏

The heat shield is permanently nailed in? 😂 So that’s what they see looking out their kitchen window? I can’t.

This was a few pages back, but they obviously need a minivan. I’m pro-minivan when you have little kids. Nothing beats those sliding doors. And that’s before the entourage of Jenn’s caregivers.
It would also be easier for Ginn to waddle in and out of too.

I’ll never get tired of seeing that heat shield 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

DERP.
Tim Tracker #145: Derp

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.