The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it that these two morons act like it's the first time they've ever done anything? Do they lack the ability to learn from past experiences & apply that knowledge to future ones? That's a rhetorical question since we all know the answer is YES.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn't the school have someone just come get the kid out of the car? Ginn even said they didn't have time to say a proper goodbye to him or something last week? Now she's saying she waddles walks him to the door of the school and does a secret high-five with him (which she shows how to do to everyone so that any stranger can come up to him and do the same stupid high-five cause stranger danger what even is that).

Real exciting stuff here as these two creatures munch on Starbucks pastries.
Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 3.06.06 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't the school have someone just come get the kid out of the car? Ginn even said they didn't have time to say a proper goodbye to him or something last week? Now she's saying she waddles walks him to the door of the school and does a secret high-five with him (which she shows how to do to everyone so that any stranger can come up to him and do the same stupid high-five cause stranger danger what even is that).
Why do these two twats feel the need to share EVERY little thing with the world? Why can't there be any private moments as a family or one on one with their kids??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had my children some time ago and they were all big babies. And I know all kids are different but I'm trying to understand them blaming BB not sleeping on his size? WTF. and if he was colic I think he would be crying more? Does it ever cross their mind to call the doctor instead of googling it? Just frustrates the crap out of me.

Reactions: 22
They are the same kind of idiots that will put a bumper sticker on their car with their kids name, school and activities on it🤢

Reactions: 16
Why do these two twats feel the need to share EVERY little thing with the world? Why can't there be any private moments as a family or one on one with their kids??
Tim said a couple of times that they can’t share the handshake because it’s a secret and Jenn insisted because she wanted to show the viewers.
She does not value the privacy or safety of her children one bit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Ginn said they got both their cars detailed because the cars were so messy because of the kids and all the crumbs. As if they both haven't filmed themselves hundreds of times stuffing their GD faces with food in the car. Pretty sure the front seat must have had even more crumbs than Buddy's car seat. Also Da Baby isn't even eating anything yet that would cause crumbs so.... way to make Buddy the scapegoat for getting both cars detailed. Was that after Dimmy fucked up the Tesla trying to get the frunk cover open so he could test the flammability of a Tesla battery?

Tim said a couple of times that they can’t share the handshake because it’s a secret and Jenn insisted because she wanted to show the viewers.
She does not value the privacy or safety of her children one bit.
And if she actually cherished that "secret" ritual with her own child and if it actually felt special, a normal parent would want to keep that as something between the two of them, not "brag" about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Time out!
😳 Did I hear right at 4:33?
Tim: “I am going to take Wednesday OFF…”

🤦🏻‍♀️ Tim, you don’t have a regular 9 to 5 job!
No boss to report to.
YOU make your own work schedule!

The optics are that every day appears to be a day off for you, compared to the average working person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe we will see a live show tonight talking about how scary it is! And how it's sooooooo hard doing hurricane prep with an infant and a toddler when you both work full time.
I hope they eat one too many gummies, smoke a bit too much herb, puff one too many puffs on an off-market vape pen, drink one of those pot drinks, and go “live from the eye of the hurricane” at 3am so those on the other side of the pond have something fun with their bean toast breakfasts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone’s reading TL! 😂😆😂

Before:
9E2B4BF4-0CAF-49CF-8678-977A21F2828D.jpeg

🔥 🔥🔥

Home vlog:
3EF1B0C9-71E7-495D-AE24-653AEAB88889.jpeg

How long till these cream cushions are trash?
E87D61B6-4B8E-476A-8EEE-BBD60BA3367A.png

At least they accommodate Ginn’s wide load 🤷🏻‍♀️
B7257E10-357F-41FE-82CF-CE0633960FD3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Time out!
😳 Did I hear right at 4:33?
Tim: “I am going to take Wednesday OFF…”

🤦🏻‍♀️ Tim, you don’t have a regular 9 to 5 job!
No boss to report to.
YOU make your own work schedule!

The optics are that every day appears to be a day off for you, compared to the average working person.
Tim has the stereotypical doctor schedule like Jackson's school where they get Wednesday off to play golf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what the ol' HOA gang thinks of their neighbors who leave their trash cans sitting in their backyard 24/7? Surprised the Trackers haven't complained. What a great view from their posh bar. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Dimmy had to move the island closer to the bbq to make room just for the new bar stools and the rest of the furniture that hasn't arrived yet. And already has to return a rug because there's now not enough space for it in-between the island and the bbq. He could just tape down the cord that passes from the wall to the island - does he not realize how much bbq meat juice and other tit they're going to spill on what will also be a moldy rug? It's like they go out of their way to make unnecessarily messy decisions.

I like how Ginn just matter-of-factly says "tomorrow we're going to BBQ" and then looks to Dim, who is surprised about this and will also have to be the one doing the actual BBQing.

Ginn should really think about being pre-weight-loss Drew Carey for Halloween.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Dimmy had to move the island closer to the bbq to make room just for the new bar stools and the rest of the furniture that hasn't arrived yet.
So, if the grill goes up in flames, the person standing there is boxed in by a super tight countertop, extra barstools all over, people around the pool, probably piles of plastic toys, and giant fans accelerating the flames. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ How do they not see how badly this could go? Meanwhile, at least one of the kids could be sleeping upstairs and that would mean someone has to sprint up there before the flames spread. What a nightmare. Whose room is above the kitchen??? Ugh.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.