The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably trying to emulate Jenn to catch Dim's eye :sick: Honestly, TPD lifestyle is about as suspect as Dim and Jenn's. He works essentially as a low level admin position for a backwoods bible college and yet lives in an HOA community and can afford an international adoption, ridiculous merch, etc. I sometimes don't want to think these people are real.
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if someone's daddy is a pastor. There's most likely a lot of fundraising off the flock in some capacity.

Reactions: 12
👀 🍿
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 6.02.20 PM.png

Great "editing" choice, Ginn. Frankly, I can't even remember WTF Dim and Dick were talking about then, but all anyone can focus on is the blurry guy. 😆 She couldn't just crop him out, huh? Dim couldn't have paid more attention to detail and shifted the camera, huh? Fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her stupid editing explanation makes no sense. Wouldn’t the camera also have focused on the woman in the background if it kept focusing on the guy sitting with her? That was so distracting. I can only assume the guy made a comment to him as they left, I was really hoping that was going to be in the vlog.

TPD really gives me the creeps. He really was channeling Jenn a few times in this vlog, it was so unsettling. They’re both so BAD at reviewing food, and with both of them talking through every bite - yuck. I had to skip past the parts when they met characters, they both make it seem so much creepier than they need to. Those poor cast members!

Reactions: 23
The workload doesn’t seem balanced to me. So he does dropoff, pickup and films in between. She sits on her ass all day and “edits” while a nanny watches the baby.

It’s amazing to me that she still has him believing it takes 8 hours to edit one of these videos. Or maybe he knows.
Tim for sure knows. Jenn is a true narcissist and I think this is why he does whatever she wants, and walks on eggshells around her. Trying not to get her upset, because if he does, HE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on the last home vlog. I have raised two children and have made plenty of baby food. I have never once used an immersion blender on a banana! Bananas are the absolute easiest baby food to make. Peel, mash, maybe add a little liquid if necessary but making it into soup, not necessary. The fact these two lament over their "jobs" and how hard it is with J$ in school and he can't film and she can't put them to bed or drive or cook or clean is absolutely disgusting. How on earth these stand make excuses for them is beyond me.
I just started the latest food fest. I have never seen TPD, just read about him here. My thoughts: the voice is like nails on a chalkboard, he is definitely giving a gay vibe, he looks lovingly at Tim and at the same time he's like a male version of Jen. That dumb like "oh really" when Tim is mansplaining something and even a little giggle after saying something. No doubt the blurred out guy was flipping the, off or giving an extremely dirty look to them. I don't frequent the parks but maybe once a year and have never seen any of the vloggers there. I think I would absolutely tell them I don't want to be in the background of their stupid videos. We did see one guy filming at flower and garden but I have no idea who is was. It was THE most awkward thing to watch. Grown ass adult male (he was pretty big and tall (no not PMM) and just awkwardly eating and talking into the camera. It was so weird to me.
---
Doesn’t school start at 8? If he has to be back at 3 - that is 7 hrs. Timmy boy’s math doesn’t add up,
My bet is that they have to leave earlier obviously because traffic and drop off and he likely has Oliver with him because you know her fat ass isn't up making J$ a healthy breakfast before school and weren't nanny's hours posted at 9-5? She is sleeping in and Oliver probably goes down for a morning nap so Tim probably has to wait for that. She probably doesn't get going until 11 am or so, if that.
So yes, in a normal world drop of J$, go to "work" and that is plenty of time to film, eat and get back by 3:00 for pick up but not when he's married to someone who is as useless as ti$&s on a bull.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just went to watch the part with the blurry face....why not just edit out that whole part. Their conversation was pointless and didn't need to be included.

Reactions: 13
After all the talk here, I had to see this latest August Halloween Party video.

I cannot get over how much food they ate. And it looked nasty. A cream corn shake? Magic Kingdom already is my least favorite place to eat at WDW. I feel like the Disney executives are laughing about the bizarre sh*t they can get all these Disney fans to pay big bucks to film themselves eating.

When Tim was talking about that Skull Brownie and referring to an old Saturday Night Live sketch, I thought it would be the Duncan Hines Brownie Husband.

If I saw Tim and Nick in person, I would definitely think they were a couple. Nick absolutely had Pre-children Jenn energy in this video.

Blurry face man and his table mates looked super annoyed and pissed by Tim and Nick filming and blabbing away.

Reactions: 16
I know this was a few pages ago but the whole car/Rivian thing....why not do what like 85% of people that have more than one kid that may need to take others along with them, ahem nannies plural....get a mini-van. Make that the "family car" and that stays at the house so nanny du jour can pick up J$ from school since his own mother can't. I suspect part of the issue with him having to be back is that the car seats are all in the Tesla. Either buy another car seat for the Volt or my suggestion above. With all the crap and the huge stroller, they would not regret buying a minivan, even if it sacrifices their holier than thou save the environment electric cat stance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm looking forward to Ginn blurring everyone out from now on just for "staring" and for taking the focus away from Dimmy's fugly mug. Starting with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Go to TPD's IG post from that night and scroll through his pics to the video where he shows Tim behind him. SO awkward and weird.

Also, TPD and his wife's "date night" 🤢 photo on his page - He is wearing that stupid bleeping backwards baseball hat all the way behind his head - he looks like a tool. He has to be hiding a bald spot, right? Also they both have specks of white crap on their black shirts - dandruff? What is that? TPD has white squiggly hairs on his. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this was a few pages ago but the whole car/Rivian thing....why not do what like 85% of people that have more than one kid that may need to take others along with them, ahem nannies plural....get a mini-van. Make that the "family car" and that stays at the house so nanny du jour can pick up J$ from school since his own mother can't. I suspect part of the issue with him having to be back is that the car seats are all in the Tesla. Either buy another car seat for the Volt or my suggestion above. With all the crap and the huge stroller, they would not regret buying a minivan, even if it sacrifices their holier than thou save the environment electric cat stance.
They're not about function, they're all about the flex.

Go to TPD's IG post from that night and scroll through his pics to the video where he shows Tim behind him. SO awkward and weird.

Also, TPD and his wife's "date night" 🤢 photo on his page - He is wearing that stupid bleeping backwards baseball hat all the way behind his head - he looks like a tool. Also they both have specks of white crap on their black shirts - dandruff? What is that? TPD has white squiggly hairs on his. 🥴
In this "vid" he was also trying to compete with Dim's pube beard (and talking with his mouth full). Surely there's gotta be something in the bible about "thou shalt not grow pubes on thy face or spew spittle when thou break the bread". Or there should be. #priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or buy one of these:
030BE0EB-A4DA-4804-954E-402F4EB0631C.jpeg

Reactions: 11
They're not about function, they're all about the flex.

In this "vid" he was also trying to compete with Dim's pube beard (and talking with his mouth full). Surely there's gotta be something in the bible about "thou shalt not grow pubes on thy face or spew spittle when thou break the bread". Or there should be. #priorities
This pairing is so bleeping weird. TPD looks like cross between a troll and Adam Sandler. The oversized tees, backwards hats, cheesy grins, weird comments, corny emoji use... and he gives me the creeps. 🥴

• Haha
This pairing is so bleeping weird. TPD looks like cross between a troll and Adam Sandler. The oversized tees, backwards hats, cheesy grins, weird comments, corny emoji use... and he gives me the creeps. 🥴

That's such a good gif of the amazing sibling duo, Nick and Ginn! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't get the hysteria they have for a Rivian, is it just because it costs a duck ton of money?! Flex?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Dim is at his best when he has someone [who isn't his useless turd of a wife and would describe him as something other than 'comfortable'] to talk to"
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 6.54.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.