The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if someone's daddy is a pastor. There's most likely a lot of fundraising off the flock in some capacity.
Oh, likely. The neighborhood I grew up in had ton of pastors living in it whose homes were paid by the church. It wasn't as fancy as TPD neighborhood though. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, about to attempt to watch this trash. This Jenn recast looks like he's about as bad as NuNu Molly on General Hospital.
---
The main thing that bothers me about TPD is his teeth. They are annoying.
He has rodent teeth. Could've been a good Peter Pettigrew stand in. Also, I think bad teeth are a Jenn recast requirement that and being gluttonous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
👀 🍿
View attachment 2409253

Great "editing" choice, Ginn. Frankly, I can't even remember WTF Dim and Dick were talking about then, but all anyone can focus on is the blurry guy. 😆 She couldn't just crop him out, huh? Dim couldn't have paid more attention to detail and shifted the camera, huh? Fail.
I find it odd that Tim came into the discussion. Most of the time they never respond.

Reactions: 10
We have a new food Tim doesn’t like…Dulce De Leche! Which I guess is kind of related to his dislike of caramel.

Pumpkin is also not “his preferred flavor”

So he and TPD are sharing cake pops, like off the same stick now.
That’s what you do when you are in love. You eat off each other’s food. ❤😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That’s what you do when you are in love. You eat off each other’s food. ❤😂
That whole post-sharing Nightmare Before Christmas Cake Pops scene seemed very interesting to me, with TPD offering his opinions on the treats.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 1.45.36 AM.png

This conversation seemed like it could be about more than just Cake Pops.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 1.45.54 AM.png

I feel like Tim wanted to make a joke or a comment here because of the facial expression/almost double take he makes. Not like a mean joke. But, like, "Yep, I kinda thought you would too."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just went to watch the part with the blurry face....why not just edit out that whole part. Their conversation was pointless and didn't need to be included.
I think she wanted to blur the man out so that she could show us she’s learned a new editing skill. Be prepared for lots more blurred out faces in upcoming vids

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let me get this straight, two fathers go to MNSSH to trick-or-treat, annoy characters, and stuff their faces with ~spicy~ food without their kids. I find it so strange. It starts after school is over so that’s no excuse. I guess they just wanted alone time with each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Shocking news story of the day: Meteorologist Timmy was wrong last week about a storm that hadn't even formed yet. I wonder if he's worried about that roof/ceiling fan thing he's got going on. Tim: I'll super chat you if you set up a live stream of the storm ripping apart that ridiculous roof. We can place bets on how long those ceiling fans you installed are going to stay up. Think of the cash you'd make! #setforlife

Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 7.22.59 AM.png

• Haha
That whole post-sharing Nightmare Before Christmas Cake Pops scene seemed very interesting to me, with TPD offering his opinions on the treats.

View attachment 2409379

This conversation seemed like it could be about more than just Cake Pops.

View attachment 2409380

I feel like Tim wanted to make a joke or a comment here because of the facial expression/almost double take he makes. Not like a mean joke. But, like, "Yep, I kinda thought you would too."
OMG these screen grabs 😂😂😂 these two look deranged and like they should not be allowed near children.

Reactions: 13
I would love to hear the behind the scenes conversations among the cast members that have to pose for photos with these middle age asshats. I'm sure the most rewarding part of their job is seeing the looks on the faces of children who get to meet them and making lasting memories for the kids and then these two ogres show up

I swear if I saw these two driving around in a van I would get p*e*d*o or serial killer vibes
Had to add the stars in since Tattle must not like certain words/abbrevations

Shocking news story of the day: Meteorologist Timmy was wrong last week about a storm that hadn't even formed yet. I wonder if he's worried about that roof/ceiling fan thing he's got going on. Tim: I'll super chat you if you set up a live stream of the storm ripping apart that ridiculous roof. We can place bets on how long those ceiling fans you installed are going to stay up. Think of the cash you'd make! #setforlife

View attachment 2409816
Thank god they have the volt!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh what tales we spin editor extraordinaire - kudos 👏 👏 👏
I can only hope that the 'blurred' guy ripped Timmy Boy a new one on his way out for filming / talking.
But of course we will never know because of the 'lies' they present to their adoring stans.

Reactions: 17
Sadly Tattle is at capacity so unless whoever that person was already had an account they can't come here and give their side of the story. If there is a story other than them starting at a camera while listening to two people make a video. Which in my mind falls under commercial activity and shouldn't be allowed. Media exceptions of course but they need way more rules around vloggers and live streamers.

Jen sure is loving super imposing pictures of food into the thumbnails. They look like so amateurish.

I’m sure she’s just doing it because it gives her an excuse to say “work” takes longer to do to avoid household chores or child rearing.

View attachment 2408789
Tim looks happier in this photo with a fake mouse than he has in any photo with his own wife in the last 10 years

• Haha
Her stupid editing explanation makes no sense. Wouldn’t the camera also have focused on the woman in the background if it kept focusing on the guy sitting with her? That was so distracting. I can only assume the guy made a comment to him as they left, I was really hoping that was going to be in the vlog.

TPD really gives me the creeps. He really was channeling Jenn a few times in this vlog, it was so unsettling. They’re both so BAD at reviewing food, and with both of them talking through every bite - yuck. I had to skip past the parts when they met characters, they both make it seem so much creepier than they need to. Those poor cast members!
I agree, the guy gives off such a weird vibe. And the two of them together is uncomfortable to watch. I couldn't put my finger on it, but their quips to each other felt lowkey personal lol. Almost like repressed sexual energy lover quarrels or something. Or like they don't even like eachother, but their moms force them to go out on a playdate. It's really bizzare to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree, the guy gives off such a weird vibe. And the two of them together is uncomfortable to watch. I couldn't put my finger on it, but their quips to each other felt lowkey personal lol. Almost like repressed sexual energy lover quarrels or something. Or like they don't even like eachother, but their moms force them to go out on a playdate. It's really bizzare to watch.
TPD and his family were #hosted by Disney for the first MNSSHP, so I'm going to guess there is the start of a rift forming there just based on the jealousy factor alone. The guy isn't even on YouTube, so he's not a direct competitor, but he seems to be growing by leaps and bounds where the Trackers are just in a downward spiral.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.