The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Allergic to spicy" 🫠 That's... not how allergies work, darcy.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 3.08.01 PM.png

Kristin can afford to buy MNSSHP tickets for her whole family but games the system to get even more candy cause she's too cheap to buy her own bags of candy from the dollar store to hand out. I don't understand adults who are this obsessed with getting "free" candy during Disney Halloween events. 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 3.09.39 PM.png

I am confused here too. What is the "it" it kept focusing to. To me, this makes it seem like the camera kept focusing on the guy and Tim blurred him out while filming. Is that possible to do?

I decided to watch this part of the vid and their stupid debate about Nightmare Before Christmas is so annoying. Tim certainly does like to try to prove he's right about everything in an agitated way.
He kept trying to catch Nick with "gotcha!" questions but it wouldn't work or Nick would actually share some fact that Dim didn't know which made Dim look like the clueless idiot that he is. Also Dim, Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas was not a zombie. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Kristin can afford to buy MNSSHP tickets for her whole family but games the system to get even more candy cause she's too cheap to buy her own bags of candy from the dollar store to hand out. I don't understand adults who are this obsessed with getting "free" candy during Disney Halloween events. 🙄
View attachment 2409043
Kristin is seriously paying $10-$15 for a locker (depending on the size) just so she can get extra free candy? These people are insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Throwing this one out there when thinking about how TPD is trying to emulate Jenn. I like puns. Sorry.

TTT 145: She's got that Jenn-e-sais-ew about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And here's Dim giving out incorrect info again. The park actually closes at 6 pm for day guests dumbass!

seven.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 4.06.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 11.14.17 PM.png

👀
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 4.07.07 PM.png

Pretty sure checking anywhere else on the internet will give you more info on that than commenting on Dimmy's youtube "vid", dude. Good luck.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 4.08.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
One last thing--Covid is running rampant around Florida right now. My kids' college is full of it. A bunch of people I know have it. We were at Epcot yesterday and there were a ton of people wearing masks in the 97 degree heat. 🥵 The Trackers are absolutely insane if they think taking their 6 month old NICU baby to a germ infested cruise ship right now is a good idea. Completely insane. And stupid.
We’ll be there in a couple of weeks and will absolutely be wearing masks - even if it’s 1000° out! I don’t care what looks people may give us.

duck that tit!

Also - Watching this crap vlog and 2 small points I feel I need to make:

1) It’s pronounced DULE-SAY de Leche, not DOL-CHAY de Leche, you bleep
2) TPD makes Elton John look straight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
We’ll be there in a couple of weeks and will absolutely be wearing masks - even if it’s 1000° out! I don’t care what looks people may give us.

duck that tit!

If there was a TPD thread TPD Makes Elton John look Straight would be an excellent title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

duck that tit!

Clearly he has Dolce & Gabbana on his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I too would ask Jenn 'I don't know when hurricane season is though I've been in Florida for forever' Bojo for hurricane advice :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I too would ask Jenn 'I don't know when hurricane season is though I've been in Florida for forever' Bojo for hurricane advice :rolleyes:
Oh you mean Ginn "we bought 20 liters of chicken and veggie stock for the last hurricane - oh no wait Dim says it was for his wisdom teeth" Bojan? Ginn "let's go to MNSSHP on the eve of a hurricane and leave our child with the nanny who would rather be safe in her own home late at night, and then complain about the rain delaying the parade" Bojan?

---
So this was filmed the same evening as Summer Nanny's last day, wasn't it? Ginn made it seem like Buddy went out with Summer Nanny after school to get dinner and do whatever else because Buddy was "so attached" to her, but let's be honest, Ginn would have made her pick up Buddy from school and then keep him away for hours doing who knows what and then having dinner with him while Dim was also out anyway because she can only handle sitting on the kitchen floor asking the most stupid questions with one prop at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
He’s complaining about the spicy food, literally less than one minute in.
---
Orders a jalapeño pop tart, but doesn’t like jalapeño.

Wait, he says he likes spicy food, but he doesn’t like the “after effects” It’s 2023, we have medications for heartburn.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He’s complaining about the spicy food, literally less than one minute in.
---
Orders a jalapeño pop tart, but doesn’t like jalapeño.

Wait, he says he likes spicy food, but he doesn’t like the “after effects” It’s 2023, we have medications for heartburn.
He's probably afraid he's going to become addicted to Prilosec. 🫠

He could also pop some tums, I always carry some with me (along with always carrying advil & excedrin and anti-anxiety meds like the bleeping prepared adult that I am 😆).

He could also go see a freaking gastroenterologist so he can ask why a sugar and meat-and-fried-potatoes only diet is wreaking havoc on his digestive system, but that would make far too much sense.

Reactions: 20
We have a new food Tim doesn’t like…Dulce De Leche! Which I guess is kind of related to his dislike of caramel.

Pumpkin is also not “his preferred flavor”

So he and TPD are sharing cake pops, like off the same stick now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What I took Tim to mean regarding drop off/pick up is that he has to do both pick up and drop off and then film while Jackson is at school. He said that only gives him about 3 hours to film and that he does need more time than that. That’s all it really is. He has to drop off and pick up Jackson from school and it doesn’t give him enough time to film.
If Jenn was capable of driving, she could pick up Jackson and give Tim more time for filming.
Unless the nanny is added to the list of people who can pick up Buddy, she would not be allowed to. I’m sure if there was an emergency, the nanny would have to take the baby and Jenn to the school while Jenn picked up Jackson.
Doesn’t school start at 8? If he has to be back at 3 - that is 7 hrs. Timmy boy’s math doesn’t add up,

• Haha
So he and TPD are sharing cake pops, like off the same stick now.
That's about as nasty as Peter & Kitra of Ordinary Adventures sharing a pickle milkshake with their friend at EPCOT. They were all drinking from the same straw. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe he was making a gesture. 🤣
You'd think Dim would appreciate that!
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 2.00.48 PM.png

---
That's about as nasty as Peter & Kitra of Ordinary Adventures sharing a pickle milkshake with their friend at EPCOT. They were all drinking from the same straw. 🤢
It's okay you guyzzzzz, the HAND sanitizer totally cancels out whatever germs they're sharing ORALLY. 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I will preface by saying I did not watch and I'm not planning on it.

I don't think I buy that "he was just staring at the camera" thing...she didn't blur the woman with him who is also clearly staring. Also if it was focusing on him, wouldn't Tim and TPD be out of focus? I mean, what do I know, I'm not a professional vlogger.

Maybe they knew who the guy was? Maybe he cursed them out on his way out? I'd buy the dude a beer if he did.
She doesn’t even know how cameras work. You can’t change the focal point after the shot and Dimmy and Dickboy are centre and focused. Oh my Piggly Wiggly time to dust off that retail resume and head in to Target.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, I may have missed this but I have a question.
Tim is having trouble filming since he drops off/picks up Jackson.
The obvious solution to that is Jenn does it, but we know that isn't happening. (Although didn't she claim to drive recently? Shouldn't Jackson's preschool be close to their house)?
So...is there a reason why whatever nanny/babysitter they have can't do the drop offs or pick ups?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.