The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Count me in the not a fan of Taylor group as well. I don't dislike her or her music, but I would never go out of my way to listen to it either.
How long before Jen drags him to a Taylor Swift concert , if there is one in Florida 🤔
---
I still don’t know if her shirt is supposed to have holes on purpose or she’s just dressing as her usual frumpy self. Also it looks like one of her tits is leaking (even if it's not actually leaking, maybe she spilled some sauce there and then licked it). Either way, I’m gonna say this trend and the length of that shirt with her finest leggings with a waist that's separating her belly blubber into two separate zones aren’t doing her any favors. Is Dim just going to wear all his black tshirts and anything Halloween related for the next two months? At least he’s not wearing the world’s ugliest beige shorts in existence this time.
View attachment 2424306
Is that a recent picture from the past few days 🤔

Reactions: 9
1. Who takes something cooked fine out of the oven and sticks them back in to burn them every time?

2. The friendship bracelets come off kind of creepy to me, anyway, if you are a 40 yr old and the other is a teenager.

3. Tbh, even if they didn't do anything special, would have loved if Tim had stopped in at Margaritaville or even the bar last night. Or maybe if they do something special in the coming weeks. But I doubt they will because they're a travel channel family channel.

Reactions: 14
How long before Jen drags him to a Taylor Swift concert , if there is one in Florida 🤔
---

Is that a recent picture from the past few days 🤔
It was posted 6 hours ago on Instagram by a stan. Based on the hair, it's gotta be relatively recent.

Ginn doesn't like TSwift because her music is "too sad" for Ginn. Both have equally rabid ridiculously obsessed idolizing stans though. At least Taylor showers every day though (or at least looks like she does) and has a work ethic and some talent, even if she's not my cup of tea.

Still though, Swifties are just as obnoxious as Bojo stans. My eye would twitch whenever I came across all the redundant cult-like social media posts where the concert-goers filmed themselves crying at her concerts. That's some really expensive crying. I just don't understand the stans of anyone but I've never been one to bleeping idolize other human beings, especially to the point of crying when I see them in person. It's just weird. Seek some dang therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It was posted 6 hours ago on Instagram by a stan. Based on the hair, it's gotta be relatively recent.

Ginn doesn't like TSwift because her music is "too sad" for Ginn. Both have equally rabid ridiculously obsessed idolizing stans though. At least Taylor showers every day though (or at least looks like she does) and has a work ethic and some talent, even if she's not my cup of tea.

Still though, Swifties are just as obnoxious as Bojo stans. My eye would twitch whenever I came across all the redundant cult-like social media posts where the concert-goers filmed themselves crying at her concerts. That's some really expensive crying. I just don't understand the stans of anyone but I've never been one to bleeping idolize other human beings, especially to the point of crying when I see them in person. It's just weird. Seek some dang therapy.
Well , she never mentioned being a Harry Styles fan , but all of a sudden became one a couple of years ago 😯 Her FOMO may make her all of a sudden turn into a Swiftie 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What in the white trash, ghetto (should probably say Urban, right?), hoarder’s yard, alien conspiracy theorist, meth house tit is that unfolded piece of padded foil tacked on to their window???? I mean, did they do that for shock value or something? Because there’s NO way two people would nail that ugly ass piece of trash to their house to top off their expensive pool, patio and outdoor kitchen remodel. No way. Is it a joke? Is that temporary? That is BAD. All new level of ignorant and bad taste right there. Just wow.

Also, why aren’t they getting the Mercedes EQS SUV? Three rows and you can’t bear that dash. Can’t they afford it? I heard they were set for life. Give up one concierge cruise and put that money towards their car budget and there you go.

View attachment 2410550
Seriously, that foil 🤣🤣 I wonder what it was made for, because no one else would choose that for the purpose those wise and classy Trackers did.

ETA: ok I think it’s a mat designed to go under your grill or fire pit, like if you have a wood deck. Like ON THE GROUND. One reviewer commented that it was non-slip 😆 They’re blocking the sun and window with a nonslip heat mat instead of rearranging. They really are stupid.
View attachment 2410582
OK wait… I apologize for popping in all late, I’m in Spain…. Didn’t the weird HOA team account say it looked like they put some kind of foil on the window…

Reactions: 6
OK wait… I apologize for popping in all late, I’m in Spain…. Didn’t the weird HOA team account say it looked like they put some kind of foil on the window…
You be the judge.
E9E58AC2-5EBA-4D3C-8DB2-4C8F99309ABA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re going to steal people’s HHN house footage again, aren’t they?

I don’t feel sorry for any other vlogger who gets their footage taken this year unless they speak up. The Trackers are not the cool kids in the schoolyard anymore, quite the opposite. Say something.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They’re going to steal people’s HHN house footage again, aren’t they?

I don’t feel sorry for any other vlogger who gets their footage taken this year unless they speak up. The Trackers are not the cool kids in the schoolyard anymore, quite the opposite. Say something.
Not true, look how intimidating this walking corpse is! He's either gotten a new sunspot on his greasy forehead or it's smeared chocolate or poop who knows. I can't tell if he got caught and trapped in a torrential downpour or dumped his entire bottle of grease on his nasty head.
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.28.39 PM.png

"We Tour"
"in the comment below"
"we try... it was one of my favorite"
Exclamation! Points! Everywhere! Set for life!
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.28.52 PM.png

"...& Treat!" 🤡
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.37.08 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.57.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.57.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.58.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.58.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.35 PM.png

No Katy that's bleeping weird, he's not your child. The only "first day of school" pics I care about seeing are my nephews', and even then TBH I could survive without them (doesn't it feel like this is yet another social media trend that's only as recent as stupid gender reveal parties?).
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.22 PM.png

Of course a housewife that makes drinking her entire personality would need a "salad making vid". Good lord. Also her salads always look like they're just completely drenched in dressing.
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.29 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I still don’t know if her shirt is supposed to have holes on purpose or she’s just dressing as her usual frumpy self. Also it looks like one of her tits is leaking (even if it's not actually leaking, maybe she spilled some sauce there and then licked it). Either way, I’m gonna say this trend and the length of that shirt with her finest leggings with a waist that's separating her belly blubber into two separate zones aren’t doing her any favors. Is Dim just going to wear all his black tshirts and anything Halloween related for the next two months? At least he’s not wearing the world’s ugliest beige shorts in existence this time.
View attachment 2424306
It makes her look like she's getting snagged in doorways. Pivot Gin, pivot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not true, look how intimidating this walking corpse is! He's either gotten a new sunspot on his greasy forehead or it's smeared chocolate or poop who knows. I can't tell if he got caught and trapped in a torrential downpour or dumped his entire bottle of grease on his nasty head.
View attachment 2424475

"We Tour"
"in the comment below"
"we try... it was one of my favorite"
Exclamation! Points! Everywhere! Set for life!
View attachment 2424480

"...& Treat!" 🤡
View attachment 2424483
You crack me up daily. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was also thinking that the brand of pizza sauce she was using is not only ridiculously expensive but I want to say it has a ridiculously high sugar content which isn't that much of surprise considering that the Trackers making said skulls.
Raos is more expensive than Ragu or Prego. But it's actually keto friendly. It doesn't have a lot of ingredients. But they actually got bought out by a major company so the recipe will probably be changing. Let's see how long it takes Jenn to find out.

• Haha
I skipped all the actual store stuff, but the last minute or so gave us this gem - Dim would like us to know he's not actually standing in a real subway. 🫠

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 6.24.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am convinced neither of them use a full-length mirror...why do they wear their clothes so freaking tight!! Her pants are so small the pocket is pulling and omg, it looks like her shirt is dirty so she's wearing it inside out, maybe backwards? There looks to be a pocket on the "front" but most definitely inside out. What a damn slob, and the stain...guess she hasn't had time to do laundry - or bully one of the nannies into doing laundry.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 211737.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 211908.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 211737.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am convinced neither of them use a full-length mirror...why do they wear their clothes so freaking tight!! Her pants are so small the pocket is pulling and omg, it looks like her shirt is dirty so she's wearing it inside out, maybe backwards? There looks to be a pocket on the "front" but most definitely inside out. What a damn slob, and the stain...guess she hasn't had time to do laundry - or bully one of the nannies into doing laundry.

View attachment 2424535View attachment 2424536View attachment 2424551
Are we to assume that the holes in the sleeve are meant to be there?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was shopping yesterday and I can across some tees that have holes in them. After talking with a worker, it turns out that the holes in t-shirt is what’s “in” at retail stores at the moment. They apparently aren’t selling well 😂😂

• Haha
I was shopping yesterday and I can across some tees that have holes in them. After talking with a worker, it turns out that the holes in t-shirt is what’s “in” at retail stores at the moment. They apparently aren’t selling well 😂😂
It looks like a fox got her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.