The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not caught up, but I wanted to point out the pizza skulls fiasco. What the actual duck. Jenn IT’S COMMON SENSE! “How do I do it, like this? Is this good? Is this right?” witch wtf?!? As soon as I saw that tiny scoop of marinara, and that sprinkle of cheese, I knew it wasn’t enough compared to all that dough.
duck what the IG girl did, use your own bleeping brain!
Even cutting up the dough, she needed confirmation that she was doing it right. There is no right or wrong way you idiot!
I (never made them before) would’ve assembled them on a board or plate, shaped them into a ball, and then squished them into the skulls. It just seems more logical to not work in that tiny space of the skulls. I also probably, more than likely would’ve gotten rid of some of the excess dough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was also thinking that the brand of pizza sauce she was using is not only ridiculously expensive but I want to say it has a ridiculously high sugar content which isn't that much of surprise considering that the Trackers making said skulls.

I'm not a Swift fan but now I'm thinking of twisting some of the lyrics to "You Belong to Me" to involve having a bead up your nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not caught up, but I wanted to point out the pizza skulls fiasco. What the actual duck. Jenn IT’S COMMON SENSE! “How do I do it, like this? Is this good? Is this right?” witch wtf?!? As soon as I saw that tiny scoop of marinara, and that sprinkle of cheese, I knew it wasn’t enough compared to all that dough.
duck what the IG girl did, use your own bleeping brain!
Even cutting up the dough, she needed confirmation that she was doing it right. There is no right or wrong way you idiot!
I (never made them before) would’ve assembled them on a board or plate, shaped them into a ball, and then squished them into the skulls. It just seems more logical to not work in that tiny space of the skulls. I also probably, more than likely would’ve gotten rid of some of the excess dough.
This is the same person that looked up a recipe for veggie kabobs, after all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
HHN Tribute store vid up, in case anyone needs help falling asleep for an afternoon nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the same person that looked up a recipe for veggie kabobs, after all.
Now, now! She had to know what seasonings to use! 😂
It’s a bland vegetable…maybe just whatever spices you like? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they became a thing again at Taylor Swift concerts, and now it’s filtered into other events. There were a bunch of people posting about making them on various UO pages the past couple weeks. I personally think it’s kind of fun, and a cute way to interact with new people!
More of a way to pass COVID easily 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They have to be trolling us... or Jenn is pissed off about not going to opening night and is sabotaging Tim

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hahaha. Why try to keep up with other vloggers? Oh...wait. It will take a few weeks to steal footage
All the other Vloggers had their tribute store videos up earlier this week too. But like I said in an earlier post, even if the Trackers had full media access at HHN, they still wouldn’t have the HHN video posted with any urgency.

Reactions: 17
I still don’t know if her shirt is supposed to have holes on purpose or she’s just dressing as her usual frumpy self. Also it looks like one of her tits is leaking (even if it's not actually leaking, maybe she spilled some sauce there and then licked it). Either way, I’m gonna say this trend and the length of that shirt with her finest leggings with a waist that's separating her belly blubber into two separate zones aren’t doing her any favors. Is Dim just going to wear all his black tshirts and anything Halloween related for the next two months? At least he’s not wearing the world’s ugliest beige shorts in existence this time.
IMG_7526.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was also thinking that the brand of pizza sauce she was using is not only ridiculously expensive but I want to say it has a ridiculously high sugar content which isn't that much of surprise considering that the Trackers making said skulls.

I'm not a Swift fan but now I'm thinking of twisting some of the lyrics to "You Belong to Me" to involve having a bead up your nose.
RAOs marinara is the best. It has 4g sugar per serving but 0 added. The sugar is natural from the tomatoes. I got turned onto it when I was on Whole 30 and never looked back. It’s all I buy. I can’t fault her for that. Everything else though, yikes. She even needed confirmation where the MIDDLE was when Tim said cut down the middle .. she said “here?” Omg🤢

I am not a swiftie. Nothing against her she’s just not my style. I think The bracelet thing is a cute idea. I went to a tribute a couple of weeks ago for a passed on musician and people were giving out bracelets they made and necklaces too. I think it’s a sweet way to honor an artist or whatever fun thing you’re into. I’m 51 and would wear the hell out of an HHN bracelet. Jenn is gonna give Tim hell.

WTF is with the stupid tribute store video on the day everyone else has posted HHN videos? Way to continue to tank your channel

Reactions: 22
The tribute store was the most boring Vlog. He literally spent the whole thing just reading the comic panels. I drifted off repeatedly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim is doing what he does best…just taking bracelets. he has a ton but doesn’t trade he just takes them. What a jerk.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Ok, I know what friendship bracelets are, but maybe I'm getting old... cuz WTF are they doing at HHN now?

What is this bracelet trading tit that she's talking about in her posts?

Why is Tim wearing so so many?
Is this the equivalent of Mardi Gras beads for HHN now?

View attachment 2423239
Haven’t caught up yet; but outside of the swifties, I haven’t seen people wearing bracelets like this since 2001 when I spent a year going to underground raves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
RAOs marinara is the best. It has 4g sugar per serving but 0 added. The sugar is natural from the tomatoes. I got turned onto it when I was on Whole 30 and never looked back. It’s all I buy. I can’t fault her for that. Everything else though, yikes. She even needed confirmation where the MIDDLE was when Tim said cut down the middle .. she said “here?” Omg🤢
I agree Rao's Marinara is the best. And at Costco, you can get two bigger sized jars for about $2 more than one regular sized jar at Publix. I've had that skull pan forever and have been making pizza skulls before they had them at theme parks. Williams Sonoma sold the pan and did a workshop on them years ago. My advice to Jenn and any other pizza skull chefs out there: 1. Use pizza sauce, not marinara sauce, Rao's makes a good pizza sauce as well and fill that sucker with sauce and toppings. 2. Use the crescent dough sheet instead of the pizza dough sheet. It just works better in that pan. There's a photo of another pizza skull fail on the stan page right now and they look terrible. They look all dried out and burned, just like their idols. Use the crescent dough folks!

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 6.03.27 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I still don’t know if her shirt is supposed to have holes on purpose or she’s just dressing as her usual frumpy self. Also it looks like one of her tits is leaking (even if it's not actually leaking, maybe she spilled some sauce there and then licked it). Either way, I’m gonna say this trend and the length of that shirt with her finest leggings with a waist that's separating her belly blubber into two separate zones aren’t doing her any favors. Is Dim just going to wear all his black tshirts and anything Halloween related for the next two months? At least he’s not wearing the world’s ugliest beige shorts in existence this time.
View attachment 2424306
Dim looks like he's posing with his mom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2424306
Tim looks like he has absolutely no life left in him. This photo especially, but the other one with the HHN guy too. His mouth is open trying to smile, but happiness is not what is being conveyed here.

It's odd to me that Jenn's shirt seems to only be distressed on that one sleeve. Usually when a shirt has holes on purpose, there are also holes near the bottom hem too or in another area. And please Jenn, get yourself a bra with support. You have had two children, you're almost 40, push those boobies up. And those pants don't fit you dear. There is no shame is buying a bigger size. You look even bigger when you are wearing ill-fitting clothing. This isn't a good look for you to be out shopping in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2424306
And this 'thing' had the nerve to fat shame people .... that came back to bite you on your big fat arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.