The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they became a thing again at Taylor Swift concerts, and now it’s filtered into other events. There were a bunch of people posting about making them on various UO pages the past couple weeks. I personally think it’s kind of fun, and a cute way to interact with new people!
My kids made and traded them at the Taylor Swift concerts they went to. I've seen a few people posting on Universally Crafted that they were making them for HHN.

Tim has a LOT of bracelets on in that photo. Which means quite a few young women have approached him in a very short period of time, since he has zero bracelets on in that photo with the guy stan. Maybe Jenn will hold the HHN vid back one day for every bracelet that Tim came home with. 😂 I'm still wondering why she missed it and how can I reward the saboteur for making her miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think they became a thing again at Taylor Swift concerts, and now it’s filtered into other events. There were a bunch of people posting about making them on various UO pages the past couple weeks. I personally think it’s kind of fun, and a cute way to interact with new people!
Ah, got it. OK.

Do they still do rocks too?

Reactions: 7
Are you supposed to keep wearing them after the event, or leave the plastic choking hazards bracelets on the kitchen counter where they’ll look like enticing choking hazards for buddies and big babies? 👀

Reactions: 26
My kids made and traded them at the Taylor Swift concerts they went to. I've seen a few people posting on Universally Crafted that they were making them for HHN.

Tim has a LOT of bracelets on in that photo. Which means quite a few young women have approached him in a very short period of time, since he has zero bracelets on in that photo with the guy stan. Maybe Jenn will hold the HHN vid back one day for every bracelet that Tim came home with. 😂 I'm still wondering why she missed it and how can I reward the saboteur for making her miss out.
Next home vlog will feature Tim with various unexplained cuts and bruises. We’ll know it’s from Jen screaming and chucking friendship bracelets at his head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He was definitely there after dark, during the actual event. I follow this Instagram account because she used to work with WDWNT, and she makes cute Parks-related shirts. She posted that she met Dim last night and gave him a friendship bracelet. She included a brief video with him in the post.

Virtually all of the comments are "OMG Tim Tracker!" 🤮 She said "he was super kind." Of course he was - you're young and cute and sucking up to him and apparently not wearing pants, and his succubus of a wife wasn't with him... Wonder what she thinks of interactions like this? 🤔🤭
Her booty butt isn't on display so Timbo's not interested.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok, I know what friendship bracelets are, but maybe I'm getting old... cuz WTF are they doing at HHN now?

What is this bracelet trading tit that she's talking about in her posts?

Why is Tim wearing so so many?
Is this the equivalent of Mardi Gras beads for HHN now?

View attachment 2423239
Ugh. How lame. Sorry, but a 40 year old man getting loads of friendship bracelets and probably from young women? 🙄

But, I'm also not a Taylor Swift fan either (no, I'm not Jenn 😂).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah, got it. OK.

Do they still do rocks too?
They do still do rocks and various other crafts that people hide around the Universal parks. There's a whole facebook group, Universally Crafted. There's also a rock-specific group as well. I don't hide or look for things, I originally joined to get crafting ideas.

This might not look too great if anyone you know is planning on going on the last 25th Anniversary DCL voyage this coming weekend. 🤔

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 10.29.21 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
JoJo pulled a TTT from last year. He didn't have permission to film in side the houses. He put a little blurb on the first house to give credit. Then on the second house, he put a blurb that all of the rest of the houses are from this site (I forget what they were).
I looked and Jojo mostly used footage from Theme Park Insider. First, I think it’s really telling that a channel with 49k followers received media access and was allowed to film, versus Jojo with over a million subscribers. So he must be on the tit list with Universal. Also, I think it’s wrong for him to use a small channel’s footage. I hope he asked, but still….it’s not like TPI is going to get a ton of subscribers from Jojo’s page. And TPI divided their videos into individual house videos, but each one has less than 1000 views. On the other hand, Jojo already has 8k views on his video. So the money he is making off of TPI’s videos is probably considerable, especially compared to what TPI is making.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I looked and Jojo mostly used footage from Theme Park Insider. First, I think it’s really telling that a channel with 49k followers received media access and was allowed to film, versus Jojo with over a million subscribers. So he must be on the tit list with Universal. Also, I think it’s wrong for him to use a small channel’s footage. I hope he asked, but still….it’s not like TPI is going to get a ton of subscribers from Jojo’s page. And TPI divided their videos into individual house videos, but each one has less than 1000 views. On the other hand, Jojo already has 8k views on his video. So the money he is making off of TPI’s videos is probably considerable, especially compared to what TPI is making.
I'm pretty sure that Jojo was media last year and Jenn used his footage for a house. It was Jojo's recording of the Minion attraction during soft opening got him on the "not invited" list this year. He did pull the footage and he did issue a half assed apology (unlike Kyle) but Universal doesn't screw around with things like this. I also think it was Tim saying in a video, while walking around Universal, that instead of paying $150 for Express Pass, rent the $15 wheelchair for the day, poof, head of the line--that's what got Tim banned from their media over everything else. Don't duck around with Universal's rules. And kudos to Universal--I think they should ban them all from their parks all together.

I think Jojo saw Tim do it last year and said, hey, it worked for him. That's what I'm going to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok, I know what friendship bracelets are, but maybe I'm getting old... cuz WTF are they doing at HHN now?

What is this bracelet trading tit that she's talking about in her posts?

Why is Tim wearing so so many?
Is this the equivalent of Mardi Gras beads for HHN now?

View attachment 2423239
Am all for the kids/teens doing these, it feels similar to the pin trading thing but a 40yo man is just friggin weird, especially when you know his kids are not going be allowed near them

They look like the things I had when I was like 7 where you got smart asses pulling them an snapping then off your wrists

Reactions: 16
Ugh. How lame. Sorry, but a 40 year old man getting loads of friendship bracelets and probably from young women? 🙄

Yeah, you and I are in the minority, I guess. I've NEVER been a fan of Taylor. Sorry, not sorry.

(and yes, I think a 40-year-old man getting umpteen friendship bracelets from younger gals at HHN...is...odd)
---
Is Justin a PMM wannabe?
OMG. I thought the same thing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yeah I don’t get the T Swift hype myself. Maybe I’m just nostalgic for my 80’s/90’s childhood haha!

I’m sure Tim very much enjoyed all of the attention from the young ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Taylor Swift fans made the bracelets more mainstream, but these have been traded at festivals and raves for years. I think it’s referred to as “kandi.” I decided to make some and join in on the HHN fun, especially since a friend of mine was doing them. My friend was making them for a sports team and selling them on an Etsy shop before the HHN bracelet thing exploded. She started making tons of HHN ones and has made absolute bank in the past couple of weeks. 😆 I like pin trading at Disney but it’s too expensive to do regularly, so I think this is a fun little thing to do. Plus I am crafty and enjoy making and sharing things I’ve put together.

As Quasi said, all I can imagine when seeing those all of those bracelets on Dim’s arm is him giving them J$ when he gets home and J$ breaking and/or swallowing beads or something. Maybe the next home vlog will be “A visit to the ER to remove a bead from J$’s nose.” 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Next home vlog will feature Tim with various unexplained cuts and bruises. We’ll know it’s from Jen screaming and chucking friendship bracelets at his head.
Jenn’s fomo will kick in and she’ll have to have a bracelet, but hers will come from Tiffany probably 🙄
---
Yeah, you and I are in the minority, I guess. I've NEVER been a fan of Taylor. Sorry, not sorry.

(and yes, I think a 40-year-old man getting umpteen friendship bracelets from younger gals at HHN...is...odd)
---

OMG. I thought the same thing! 🤣
Taylor who? 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Count me in the not a fan of Taylor group as well. I don't dislike her or her music, but I would never go out of my way to listen to it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In no particular order. YT channels with videos posted of HHN Opening Night and/or the inside of all 10 houses from media night.

PMM
Super Enthused
PCDev
Ordinary Adventures
Theme Park Express
The Pugh Two
Attractions Magazine
Patrick Dougall
World of Micah
JoJo’s World
Emily Enchanted
Theme Park Foodies
DIS Unplugged

….but no TTT video to be found. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn't be surprised if the slackers did a live today to talk about HHN because Gin is too lazy to get the HHN footage out in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe they asked Peter and Kitra for their footage and Kitra is ignoring them. I would if I were her. Kitra said she stayed up all night editing....that one I believe.
Also maybe I am being too picky but it seems a little unsanitary to wear everyone's bracelet. Mardi Gras too but I feel like bracelets are worse than a necklace.....just thinking of all the sweat

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.