The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#1 Ew. I cannot believe we go back to this style every so often. Like "hobo chic." It's so insensitive and totally deaf. And tbh, I don't think it looks nice, nor is it sustainable. Like wow. Already deteriorating clothes 🙄

#2 Does Jen's look... styled like that, though? I wish you could see her other sleeve because maybe it matches. But there is nothing on the torso, near the hem, etc.

Reactions: 13
I’m not caught up, but I wanted to point out the pizza skulls fiasco. What the actual duck. Jenn IT’S COMMON SENSE! “How do I do it, like this? Is this good? Is this right?” witch wtf?!? As soon as I saw that tiny scoop of marinara, and that sprinkle of cheese, I knew it wasn’t enough compared to all that dough.
duck what the IG girl did, use your own bleeping brain!
Even cutting up the dough, she needed confirmation that she was doing it right. There is no right or wrong way you idiot!
I (never made them before) would’ve assembled them on a board or plate, shaped them into a ball, and then squished them into the skulls. It just seems more logical to not work in that tiny space of the skulls. I also probably, more than likely would’ve gotten rid of some of the excess dough.
I’ve made them and your way is exactly what I did. Those skulls she made were dry as hell. No extra marinara or ranch to dip in? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2424493

View attachment 2424494

View attachment 2424495

View attachment 2424496

View attachment 2424500

No Katy that's bleeping weird, he's not your child. The only "first day of school" pics I care about seeing are my nephews', and even then TBH I could survive without them (doesn't it feel like this is yet another social media trend that's only as recent as stupid gender reveal parties?).
View attachment 2424498

Of course a housewife that makes drinking her entire personality would need a "salad making vid". Good lord. Also her salads always look like they're just completely drenched in dressing.
View attachment 2424499
I bet the Jenn-nsfw stans want to see her toss some salad! 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That would go great with those distressed jeans that look like a bear attacked them.
View attachment 2424584
I mean, I remember the days of walking on JNCO pants at the heel to let them rip off, that meant you were legit af, same as scuffing the knees on jeans so they would tear just right in the 80s… but this trend?! It’s bizarre and just as ugly as the early 2000s thong showing bs

oh and rich people dressing like they are underprivileged …trashy and crappy

Reactions: 15
In regards to Jenn’s shredded shirt… maybe Nanny Claws was called upon to do some “light housekeeping” and got to laundering Jenn’s shirt? There is no other good reason I can think of to purposely put on that monstrosity of a shirt, especially for someone who is set for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In regards to Jenn’s shredded shirt… maybe Nanny Claws was called upon to do some “light housekeeping” and got to laundering Jenn’s shirt? There is no other good reason I can think of to purposely put on that monstrosity of a shirt, especially for someone who is set for life.
My bet it was probably a medium or something and she wanted to show Tattle she still fit into a medium :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe they fought when Nanny Claws tried to hand off one of the children. She was only able to catch her by the sleeve and had to chase her until exhaustion. Claws left without doing the last loads of laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s wearing a vial of Tim’s blood round her neck in the close up, à la Angelina Jolie/Billy Bob Thornton. Also I think what looks like an inside pocket is the seam of her bra. Let’s all be grateful she’s wearing one

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2424493

View attachment 2424494

View attachment 2424495

View attachment 2424496

View attachment 2424500

No Katy that's bleeping weird, he's not your child. The only "first day of school" pics I care about seeing are my nephews', and even then TBH I could survive without them (doesn't it feel like this is yet another social media trend that's only as recent as stupid gender reveal parties?).
View attachment 2424498

Of course a housewife that makes drinking her entire personality would need a "salad making vid". Good lord. Also her salads always look like they're just completely drenched in dressing.
View attachment 2424499

I just checked the comments section as I wanted to see them in person. Nope. Gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bwahaha a Disney Outlet Vlog is up before they can get the first night of HHN up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Out of curiosity I wanted to see how long it took them last year to get their HHN opening night video up, you know the one where they stole all the footage. It went up September 6th, PMM's went up on September 3rd. Maybe it takes our editor extraordinaire just that long to insert all the stolen footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm 7 minutes into the Disney Outlet Vid. Tim and Jenn ditched their kids to go shopping. Jenn the super woman mommy chooses a dog toy to buy for the Baby. Shockingly, it is Tim who discovers it is a dog toy when he reads the label.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I hope she bought that Haunted Mansion jacket she was wearing all over the outlet. It's got her greasy/sweaty hair and skin all over it. Plus probably dandruff.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They look like maniacs both grabbing at things in their "merch" (ugghh I hate that word) vlog

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.