The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked the comments section as I wanted to see them in person. Nope. Gone.
I cannot imagine having such thin skin that I would delete such trivial comments. No one is even attacking them personally, they are just saying they either didn’t like this video or asking why they didn’t upload the HHN video first.
Such a sad and pathetic live The Trackers live yet the Stans think is Tattlers are just jealous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot imagine having such thin skin that I would delete such trivial comments. No one is even attacking them personally, they are just saying they either didn’t like this video or asking why they didn’t upload the HHN video first.
Such a sad and pathetic live The Trackers live yet the Stans think is Tattlers are just jealous.
Yeah, I just went to see the comments and there's only 61 (asskissing) as of this writing. All the others are gone.

Such thin bleeping skin, it's ridiculous!

Are they going to go into overdrive deleting the "WHeRe's ThE hHN vLoG?" comments under this newest one too? 🤣

ETA: Wait... did they seriously go to the bleeping outlets without their children just to film this tit?

Also, does anyone need a new pic? I happened to pause at this gem. 🥴

1693836648734.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wasn't going to watch but the dog toy had me intrigued. These are the dumbest people on the planet. It is on a display that is only dog toys and costumes. It looks like a dog toy. Enrichment toys for dogs are a thing, Jenn. She justifies that it can't possibly be a dog toy because it's just like the Remy toy they already have. Um--maybe that's a dog toy too?

Most alarming to me is that Oliver is just about 6 months old. Even if this was a human toy, this is clearly not a toy safe for a child aged 6 months +. We've seen them consistently purchase not age appropriate toys for J$, they think the ages on products are "intelligence" ages, not safety ages. Trackers--you need to start to be responsible for your children's safety. Even if that toy was for humans, it is not safe to give a baby.

Wouldn't you be embarrassed if you thought a dog toy was something you should buy your baby and not include it in a video put out to your 900k subscribers? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It must really burn them that they cannot get into film the HHN houses… and their own fans are too stupid to recognize that their idols have been banned. Instead of just answering, they just delete these questions
IMG_7269.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I just went to see the comments and there's only 61 (asskissing) as of this writing. All the others are gone.

Such thin bleeping skin, it's ridiculous!

Are they going to go into overdrive deleting the "WHeRe's ThE hHN vLoG?" comments under this newest one too? 🤣

ETA: Wait... did they seriously go to the bleeping outlets without their children just to film this tit?

Also, does anyone need a new pic? I happened to pause at this gem. 🥴

View attachment 2425341
A throwback to steak & bj night. Aaah, those were the days….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
About the dog toy, Tim does initially say that it is a dog toy and Jenn tells him it is not. Tim gives in quite easily saying “you’re right” when Jenn implies the toy is too smart for a dog to use.
A little bit later is when he says it is indeed a dog toy and points out how the tag does say “pet puzzle toy.” Jenn starts to throw a tantrum “but…how?” Tim gives up right away and says it’s okay, Oliver can indeed play with a dog toy.

This witch has Tim by the balls. He will never stand up to her and he will continue to enable her lazy behavior. Maybe he knows it’s easier to give in than to argue with her.

Jenn if you are seeing this, just because a dog toy might be too complex for you, it doesn’t mean there aren’t dogs out there that like stimulating toys to play with. Dumb witch.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I got a random Tim sighting while scrolling TikTok. Someone was giving away friendship bracelets (and that is a whole different dumb topic) and Tim is spotted. The comments are full of people saying how great it was that he was there.
To see it for yourself look up stuckinneverlandco

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I got a random Tim sighting while scrolling TikTok. Someone was giving away friendship bracelets (and that is a whole different dumb topic) and Tim is spotted. The comments are full of people saying how great it was that he was there.
To see it for yourself look up stuckinneverlandco
@SunshineBoop shared a screen shot of Tim from that Tik Tok video a few pages back. :)

I know that person said Tim wasn’t trading and people were giving him bracelets. I understand he didn’t go to HHN with the intention of trading bracelets, but once he started to collect quite a few, why did he not trade them? What an entitled asshole.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@SunshineBoop shared a screen shot of Tim from that Tik Tok video a few pages back. :)

I know that person said Tim wasn’t trading and people were giving him bracelets. I understand he didn’t go to HHN with the intention of trading bracelets, but once he started to collect quite a few, why did he not trade them? What an entitled asshole.
I am a few days out of the loop here...🤦‍♀️..I went and took a "bucket list" trip to GA to visit Great Wolf Lodge for the 5th time and just got home..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just quickly watched to see what the dog toy was like, I fking hate defending them but some dog toys (like the stuffed plushy type ones) an kids toys aren't that much different to me 🤷

The type of dog toy she picked up is the type we used to get for our dog, you stuffed the little things inside an they snuffed them out an pulled them out, my dog absolutely loved it, we had a trunk with little squirrels for it, he passed while my neice was still young an she found it in a box in the garage I hadn't got round to donating (it took a while for me to come to terms with him being gone) and she loved stuffing the squirrels in an then pulling them out

We also ended up having to buy dog toys when she was really young because she loved those music videos with the peas, carrots, broccoli dancing on the screen an for some reason we could not find them anywhere here that weren't marketed towards dogs, her favourite were the 3 peas in a pod that the peas squeaked, she of course had plenty toddler toys but she also loved the stuffed plushy ones for dogs too

Reactions: 14
I mean not just deleting trivial comments but also most likely banning them as well. I posted a very trivial comment years ago and it not only got deleted but I was banned as well which was ridiculous. Then they wonder why people gather here. Because you are iliterate thin skinned trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yeah, I thought the whole point was that someone gives you a bracelet then you give one back to them. Yet he had a whole wrist full and wouldn’t trade them? So weird. What is he going to do with them anyway? 🤔

It must really burn them that they cannot get into film the HHN houses… and their own fans are too stupid to recognize that their idols have been banned. Instead of just answering, they just delete these questionsView attachment 2425387
Also, I love the irony of watching them ban people for calling them out on being banned themselves…
What a circle jerk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just quickly watched to see what the dog toy was like, I fking hate defending them but some dog toys (like the stuffed plushy type ones) an kids toys aren't that much different to me 🤷
I am totally fine with buying this toy for a kid who enjoys something like this and I can understand that this type of toy is similar to some toddler toys. But, man, Ginn is such a dumbass. She motions and says something about dogs not having thumbs when Tim first says it’s a dog toy. Is she really THAT thick??? This type of dog toy is very popular and is all over the place…pretty sure they even sell them at her beloved Target. 🙄 I just don’t understand that when Tim says it’s a dog toy, why wouldn’t you look closer at the tag? It IS sitting on the stand with all other pet stuff. I can’t believe she left this whole thing in there. What a moron.

Reactions: 18
They’re most definitely going on the cruise this Friday because they are filming two videos a day. Looks like the character warehouse slog was filmed before going to Epcot for cast member previews for Moana. Just think they are really bringing Oliver on this cruise right when he turns 6 months old. That’s how desperate they are! He won’t be crawling so I wonder how the trackers will spin that one. They are already pulling jackpot out of school because the dumb parents need to go on their 500th vacation and play trivia while the two Nannie’s watch their children. How pathetic! They need to be completely canceled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
how are they adults, because they can't function like adults

a. dog. toy.

Y'all I can't

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean not just deleting trivial comments but also most likely banning them as well. I posted a very trivial comment years ago and it not only got deleted but I was banned as well which was ridiculous. Then they wonder why people gather here. Because you are iliterate thin skinned trash!
And I bet the Stan’s don’t even realize they are banned since Jenn shadowbans on YouTube so the Stan can see their comment but no one else can.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.