The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk about y’all, but I gloat every time the Trackers get a dose of their own karma. I can only imagine the epic tantrum Jenn and Tim threw when they didn’t get an invite. Also Tim was there last night wandering around by himself. I saw him near the Vamp 69 zone

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They all need to say something if they steal footage again. The only one who did last year was Adrian. Or they’re just gonna keep doing it.

I don’t even think the main Tracker stans care that much about HHN. They could post a home vlog of them doing nothing but eating Firehouse subs in their dirty house and it would get the same views.
Exactly this! 👏

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly how I remember it. RIP tour, first night, had to go back halfway through because the baby buddy nurses.

I wonder what happened, besides the obvious “They suck” answer. Everyone and their mother has their video posted already.
Maybe one of their Nannie’s left them high and dry and Jenn had no other choice but to stay with the kids, but since she cannot handle both of them, Tim cut out of HNN to carry on his nightly duties…

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve seen a couple vids showing the media event and there are a shitload of people there. I hope that really pisses Tim off even more. ❤
In no particular order. YT channels with videos posted of HHN Opening Night and/or the inside of all 10 houses from media night.

PMM
Super Enthused
PCDev
Ordinary Adventures
Theme Park Express
The Pugh Two
Attractions Magazine
Patrick Dougall
World of Micah
JoJo’s World
Emily Enchanted
Theme Park Foodies
DIS Unplugged

….but no TTT video to be found. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So big news about Ruby Franke. Never watched her, but it just shows how damaging having children continuously filmed is for children. I hope the Trackers look at what is happening and start limiting their children on their videos.
I would hate for the boys to grow up and watch some of the stuff that was shown and be embarrassed/ashamed & know that millions of people watched that without their consent. I personally only watch when Tim goes to the park and I wish they didn't do "home vlogs" anymore.

Reactions: 22
So big news about Ruby Franke. Never watched her, but it just shows how damaging having children continuously filmed is for children. I hope the Trackers look at what is happening and start limiting their children on their videos.
I would hate for the boys to grow up and watch some of the stuff that was shown and be embarrassed/ashamed & know that millions of people watched that without their consent. I personally only watch when Tim goes to the park and I wish they didn't do "home vlogs" anymore.

That situation is horrifying. I hope they get maximum jail time 🙁

• Heart
I don’t quite understand why people still think the Trackers would ever care to do videos in a timely manner. Sure, they are going to be one of the last to post about HHN, but it doesn’t matter. Their Stans will still tune in.

They posted their last Flower and Garden vid three days before the event closed and still managed 133k views.

As long as being mediocre pays the bills they have no incentive to give a tit about timeliness or quality.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol. Wtf. I cook every single day…am I now exempt from cleaning my stove top and oven? These people are all nuts. Most of diehard stan base has probably been featured in a “people of Walmart” book.
I wonder if the Stans apply the same rule if the Trackers ever showed their commode. I assume it gets cleaned as infrequently as the oven.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the Stans apply the same rule if the Trackers ever showed their commode. I assume it gets cleaned as infrequently as the oven.
And with their atrocious diets we all know they use that. I feel bad for the cleaning person that has to take care of that.

• Sick
  • Haha
In no particular order. YT channels with videos posted of HHN Opening Night and/or the inside of all 10 houses from media night.

PMM
Super Enthused
PCDev
Ordinary Adventures
Theme Park Express
The Pugh Two
Attractions Magazine
Patrick Dougall
World of Micah
JoJo’s World
Emily Enchanted
Theme Park Foodies
DIS Unplugged

….but no TTT video to be found. 🤷🏻‍♀️

JoJo pulled a TTT from last year. He didn't have permission to film in side the houses. He put a little blurb on the first house to give credit. Then on the second house, he put a blurb that all of the rest of the houses are from this site (I forget what they were).

Also, I don't think TTT cares. They know that they can put out a crappy product late and still get decent views.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"It's okay if your undies have skidmarks, it just proves that your intestines aren't blocked!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It was the lamest watching him try and filma Hurricane in California. It was a bunch of rain. I live in Cali. There was nothing worth filming.

Reactions: 6
I don’t quite understand why people still think the Trackers would ever care to do videos in a timely manner. Sure, they are going to be one of the last to post about HHN, but it doesn’t matter. Their Stans will still tune in.

They posted their last Flower and Garden vid three days before the event closed and still managed 133k views.

As long as being mediocre pays the bills they have no incentive to give a tit about timeliness or quality.
Exactly this.
Even if they had full media access to HHN with permission to film all the houses, they still wouldn’t get that video up until at least Monday.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He was definitely there after dark, during the actual event. I follow this Instagram account because she used to work with WDWNT, and she makes cute Parks-related shirts. She posted that she met Dim last night and gave him a friendship bracelet. She included a brief video with him in the post.

Virtually all of the comments are "OMG Tim Tracker!" 🤮 She said "he was super kind." Of course he was - you're young and cute and sucking up to him and apparently not wearing pants, and his succubus of a wife wasn't with him... Wonder what she thinks of interactions like this? 🤔🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Virtually all of the comments are "OMG Tim Tracker!" 🤮 She said "he was super kind." Of course he was - you're young and cute and sucking up to him and apparently not wearing pants, and his succubus of a wife wasn't with him... Wonder what she thinks of interactions like this? 🤔🤭
Ok, I know what friendship bracelets are, but maybe I'm getting old... cuz WTF are they doing at HHN now?

What is this bracelet trading tit that she's talking about in her posts?

Why is Tim wearing so so many?
Is this the equivalent of Mardi Gras beads for HHN now?

1693748058874.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ok, I know what friendship bracelets are, but maybe I'm getting old... cuz WTF are they doing at HHN now?

What is this bracelet trading tit that she's talking about in her posts?

Why is Tim wearing so so many?
Is this the equivalent of Mardi Gras beads for HHN now?

View attachment 2423239
I think they became a thing again at Taylor Swift concerts, and now it’s filtered into other events. There were a bunch of people posting about making them on various UO pages the past couple weeks. I personally think it’s kind of fun, and a cute way to interact with new people!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.