The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all need to say something if they steal footage again. The only one who did last year was Adrian. Or they’re just gonna keep doing it.

I don’t even think the main Tracker stans care that much about HHN. They could post a home vlog of them doing nothing but eating Firehouse subs in their dirty house and it would get the same views.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
We did not spot any Trackers last night. We did run into PMM a few times and a bunch of wanna be vloggers with their massive camera set ups literally hanging over into the express lanes trying to record themselves and going through scare zones filming themselves acting so scared and then they just shut it off. It is so bizarre!!
Im really not sure if Trackers or Tim were there last night. No instagram posts for HHN is so out of character. I know someone posted a pic of Tim in Universal but it was sunny and not raining. It was pouring rain from 4-6ish and rain until almost dark. We all know their over the top rain aversion. I could totally see him leaving. My husband said well, we will find out when Jenn posts their stollen footage video next month!

Reactions: 23
Finally watched the last few home vlogs and my takeaways were:

Those sharp countertop corners outside are right at the same height as J's noggin. Tim shows him running right by it and I immediately cringed. Then you hear J squealing in the background as he runs under the dripping screen enclosure BY the countertop area. There is just no way that kid isn't going to run straight into a corner at some point. Ugh.

I cannot believe they still show a slack-jawed J staring into the iPad while eating as they try to talk to him on camera. They really are delusional and the stans all think it's fine?

Showing J by the open sliding door as they look out at the storm and there is the pool right there without any barrier or fence. I know it has been said here before, but they are stupid to not have a fence around that pool. J is all over the place and doesn't seem to listen as it is. Now the backyard has sharp-edged countertops, dripping panels where electrical is installed, an exposed electrical cord on the ground, a pool without a fence, and a gas grill next to the house. 🤦‍♀️😧

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So Buddy gets a new hot wheel each day as incentive to do well at school. Because they are only a dollar. But also gets a new hot wheel even on Hurricane Day when there’s no school?

There is just no discipline, boundaries, or lessons at all with him are there.
I haven't finished the comments yet, so I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but I wonder if they are bribing him with the cars because he is already getting in trouble at school. It would seem pretty on-brand for the slackers.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
TTT 145: Two cruddy buddies, lots of matchbox cars, this family is bizarre.

Reactions: 11
We did not spot any Trackers last night. We did run into PMM a few times and a bunch of wanna be vloggers with their massive camera set ups literally hanging over into the express lanes trying to record themselves and going through scare zones filming themselves acting so scared and then they just shut it off. It is so bizarre!!
Oh yeah, they're all fake frauds. I recall seeing BLAB at Universal Orlando a few years' back (I've told this story before). It was during Mardi Gras. They were coming out of the Tribute Store and DH and I were eating at a food stand near where Rip Ride Rockit comes out of the Ghostbusters Firehouse.

They looked glum as hell and walked silently over to the food stand to check out the options and then she looked over at me w/ that resting witch face.

We then watched them walk over to a float and Spencer turned the camera on and they suddenly were all bubbly and laughing and giddy, standing in front of the float trying to catch beads. And after about 30 seconds of that, he turns off the camera and *poof* - like a light switch turned off - they were back to looking like they just walked out of a funeral home, sullen faces, not talking to each other...etc. and walked away.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Finally watched the last few home vlogs and my takeaways were:

Those sharp countertop corners outside are right at the same height as J's noggin. Tim shows him running right by it and I immediately cringed. Then you hear J squealing in the background as he runs under the dripping screen enclosure BY the countertop area. There is just no way that kid isn't going to run straight into a corner at some point. Ugh.

I cannot believe they still show a slack-jawed J staring into the iPad while eating as they try to talk to him on camera. They really are delusional and the stans all think it's fine?

Showing J by the open sliding door as they look out at the storm and there is the pool right there without any barrier or fence. I know it has been said here before, but they are stupid to not have a fence around that pool. J is all over the place and doesn't seem to listen as it is. Now the backyard has sharp-edged countertops, dripping panels where electrical is installed, an exposed electrical cord on the ground, a pool without a fence, and a gas grill next to the house. 🤦‍♀️😧
Even if J$ is able to keep himself away from the pool or can “swim” well enough on his own, there is a huge risk that he opens the door and lets Dolliver outside. Dolliver may not be winning any crawling contests now, but he will be mobile soon enough.

If J4D can’t keep J$ from getting burned while in the kitchen with him (and only being responsible for one child), how can she keep Dolliver safe when J$ opens the door and the two kids are wandering the backyard together?

I seriously worry for these two kids. Unless they each have a nanny assigned to watch them 24/7, there is no telling what traumas could happen to them under their parents care. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The daily Hot Wheels is a really bad idea. I’m kind of against material rewards for kids in general, I just think it spirals into bribery. Maybe for very hard things, like a doctors appointment. But every day is insane.

“Oh but it’s only a dollar” says Miss Moneybags. Yes, and it’s also going to be 180 Hot Wheels by the end of the year, on top of all of the other pollution you give him.
And yet they are so mindful not to use plastics. Yeah, right😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some groups have pics of Tim in Universal yesterday, but it looks like it was early in the day....

What's the bets he claims he had to go home because one of the kids were 'sick' so could not film , all part of a grand plan for them steal other peoples footage using the excuse of a 'sick child' so they won't get frowned upon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Some groups have pics of Tim in Universal yesterday, but it looks like it was early in the day....

What's the bets he claims he had to go home because one of the kids were 'sick' so could not film , all part of a grand plan for them steal other peoples footage using the excuse of a 'sick child' so they won't get frowned upon.
Bingo. I could totally see them saying that Buddy One was sick and then blaming it on the school to get sympathy points.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

I don’t know how long he stayed, but he was definitely there for stay and scream and when the event started. He was hiding underneath an awning in the New York area with his friend (?) manservant (?) who was wearing a jean jacket even though it was hot and rainy.

A girl asked him how media night was and he looked so pissed and said he didn’t know, he wasn’t doing media night. 🤣

You’d think since he’s set for life he would at least book a vip tour for opening. Whenever Jenn goes I’m sure they’ll do one though, since she’s the wannabe boujee one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I don’t know how long he stayed, but he was definitely there for stay and scream and when the event started. He was hiding underneath an awning in the New York area with his friend (?) manservant (?) who was wearing a jean jacket even though it was hot and rainy.

A girl asked him how media night was and he looked so pissed and said he didn’t know, he wasn’t doing media night. 🤣

You’d think since he’s set for life he would at least book a vip tour for opening. Whenever Jenn goes I’m sure they’ll do one though, since she’s the wannabe boujee one.
Either that girl was a clueless stan or a snarky member of this forum. Poor little Dim never going to be on the media list again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve seen a couple vids showing the media event and there are a shitload of people there. I hope that really pisses Tim off even more. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve seen a couple vids showing the media event and there are a shitload of people there. I hope that really pisses Tim off even more. ❤
Maybe if Nick the Dick starts a YT channel Dimmy can just start working on his channel and get that glorified media pass again. Though, based on his little friend's background I'm sure he has quite a few secrets in the closet as well.

Reactions: 16
The daily Hot Wheels is a really bad idea. I’m kind of against material rewards for kids in general, I just think it spirals into bribery. Maybe for very hard things, like a doctors appointment. But every day is insane.

“Oh but it’s only a dollar” says Miss Moneybags. Yes, and it’s also going to be 180 Hot Wheels by the end of the year, on top of all of the other pollution you give him.
Honestly I personally feel that once a kid hits age 2 it's time to introduce "no", like I don't care if it's $1 or even less, it's good to tell them no they can't have something otherwise you're just going to make them have meltdowns when you eventually NEED to say no to them, a kid that's being told yes up till age 4/5/6 whatever is going to be an absolute nightmare an shout, scream, throw things, hit out etc especially if they have been told yes all those years then suddenly they are getting told no, as they aren't going to understand why

I will admit up until before Xmas before my neice was 2 (she was 2 Jan) we did buy things if she picked it up, because we figured she didn't understand at that age, she only knew going into houses/daycare that if she seen something then she could play with it an take it about, some things we did put back an she didn't take any notice of us doing it, but 2 months before 2 we made sure to introduce the word no to her cause at this age now she would empty a whole shop if she could, an apart from the rare 2 second whine she is pretty good at being told no now, compared to my cousin's kids who are never told no because my cousin doesn't want to use the word 🙄🙄 what a fine pair of brats he's got, its to the point they aren't invited anywhere cause none of us can deal with the screaming/screeching/meltdowns they do, an while it's not the kids fault it just pisses everyone else off

I can honestly see J being the type to be given stuff just to shut him up because he's probably kicking off if they don't buy him what he wants

Reactions: 18
Didn't they say in a live that they booked a RIP tour for the first night of HHN because that's the only time that ever jen be able to go? And she said she would have to go back to the hotel at some point in the middle of the tour to breast feed Oliver. You know that she breast feeds, right? You know that she has two kids, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

They are so secretive about Tim's jean jacket mystery friend/servant/manny. But we know Tim likes denim, as we found out in the Marriott World Center episode when Gatorland Dan's jeans became the main focus of the big lizard show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't they say in a live that they booked a RIP tour for the first night of HHN because that's the only time that ever jen be able to go? And she said she would have to go back to the hotel at some point in the middle of the tour to breast feed Oliver. You know that she breast feeds, right? You know that she has two kids, right?
That’s exactly how I remember it. RIP tour, first night, had to go back halfway through because the baby buddy nurses.

I wonder what happened, besides the obvious “They suck” answer. Everyone and their mother has their video posted already.

Reactions: 21
That’s exactly how I remember it. RIP tour, first night, had to go back halfway through because the baby buddy nurses.

I wonder what happened, besides the obvious “They suck” answer. Everyone and their mother has their video posted already.
I'm sure that HHN was so overwhelming that they needed a day to relax at the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.