The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Buddy gets a new hot wheel each day as incentive to do well at school. Because they are only a dollar. But also gets a new hot wheel even on Hurricane Day when there’s no school?

There is just no discipline, boundaries, or lessons at all with him are there.
Typical Tracker lesson... Don't do anything unless there is something in it for YOU. teaching that boy to be as selfish and greedy as they are.

I haven't watched them in a while now so I was a bit shocked at slack jawed Jackson struggling to eat and talk properly whilst dribbling. He was pretty zoned out at the table.

Did Jenn nap in his new big boy bed?? I only skimmed bits and Tim was asking her about how the bed was? Everything is about them!

Reactions: 24
I find it strange that Tim or Jenn didn't post anything from HHN on instagram last night. Especially since they each posted stories earlier in the week.

Jackie's HHN vlog is already out. It's 7:40am in Florida. Ordinary Adventures posted on their story throughout the night. Nate and Dev were both there as Media along with a huge room full of people that Kitra showed. Where's Tim and Jenn? 🤔

The last few days, everyone has posted videos of the HHN Tribute Store and the Journey of Water. Two pretty big openings at a time where there is pretty much no new anythings happening. The Trackers showed us them jamming cookies in their mouths, letting their unintelligible child run the camera and talk about who knows what, and about 7 minutes of trees lightly blowing in the breeze. I cannot wait to see what masterpiece they put out today.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find it strange that Tim or Jenn didn't post anything from HHN on instagram last night. Especially since they each posted stories earlier in the week.

Jackie's HHN vlog is already out. It's 7:40am in Florida. Ordinary Adventures posted on their story throughout the night. Nate and Dev were both there as Media along with a huge room full of people that Kitra showed. Where's Tim and Jenn? 🤔

The last few days, everyone has posted videos of the HHN Tribute Store and the Journey of Water. Two pretty big openings at a time where there is pretty much no new anythings happening. The Trackers showed us them jamming cookies in their mouths, letting their unintelligible child run the camera and talk about who knows what, and about 7 minutes of trees lightly blowing in the breeze. I cannot wait to see what masterpiece they put out today.
Don’t forget the soggy, sagging porch screen!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we even know if they were there for HHN? Because posting nothing is out of character for them, for HHN specifically. Posting nothing is the norm for every other day though.

Reactions: 13
Do we even know if they were there for HHN? Because posting nothing is out of character for them, for HHN specifically. Posting nothing is the norm for every other day though.
Someone here posted a pic of Tim with a stan at Universal. I'm not sure where that pic came from.

Right, I mean it's odd for them to (supposedly) be at HHN and not update their stories that they are there. It also helps blur the line that they aren't media when everyone else is posting as media at the same time.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched any of the vloggers HHN videos yet but I have seen several Tik Toks from people who were there and it rained like crazy. You know Tim was miserable in the rain.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, it rained HARD from like 5pm til 7. I had meant to watch the opening ceremonies, which is where I spotted the Trackers last year, but ended up waiting out the storm in a restaurant instead. Only clogged I saw all night was Molly, and she was using her cell phone to capture video while walking through the scarezone. Not a huge imposing camera like Tim uses.

Reactions: 10
NO. Just NO.

1693664190374.png

NO. It's not awesome. It's child exploitation and should be banned from YouTube.

1693664272398.png

Look at a map. Learn something. eVuCaTe.

1693664202839.png

OMG. JUST bleeping GOOGLE THIS tit ALREADY, YOU bleeping STANS!!!

1693664352238.png

1693664657057.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They have to wait for house footage to be posted so they can steal "fair-use" footage to use in their vid.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The daily Hot Wheels is a really bad idea. I’m kind of against material rewards for kids in general, I just think it spirals into bribery. Maybe for very hard things, like a doctors appointment. But every day is insane.

“Oh but it’s only a dollar” says Miss Moneybags. Yes, and it’s also going to be 180 Hot Wheels by the end of the year, on top of all of the other pollution you give him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Remember though that Ginn had to go back to the room to feed BO in between....insert Sure Jan here 😂
If I were into HHN I would choose to watch the live vlogs last night. If you are a big fan of it that would make more sense.

Reactions: 11
That part was so sad. J$ calls him Oliver- he’s the only one. Jenn just doesn’t give AF!
He did it twice, and honestly I was surprised he knew the baby’s name since all he hears is baby brother and buddy (despite them specifically and reasonably being asked not to call him that).

Reactions: 19
As I sat on my kitchen floor cleaning the outside of my dishwasher I thought to myself "yes, this should be the only time one sits on a kitchen floor". With all the money they have they could easily put recessed lighting throughout the lower level and sit on a couch like normal people.

They are honestly the weirdest brain dead people I've ever seen. It legit makes me angry that they are rolling in the dough and making flippant remarks like happy hurricane day when there are so many more people who deserve, and would appreciate, what they have so much more than they do. I hope they go broke ASAP and eat a big ole' piece of humble pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They have to wait for house footage to be posted so they can steal "fair-use" footage to use in their vid.
I don't think they will do that this year because that sounds like a lot of work and they have two kids now.

Lol just kidding, they will definitely act like they were invited and steal other's footage. I hope they try to take Molly's because she may be a big enough witch to go after them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think they will do that this year because that sounds like a lot of work and they have two kids now.

Lol just kidding, they will definitely act like they were invited and steal other's footage. I hope they try to take Molly's because she may be a big enough witch to go after them.
Please! I hope this happens! My bet is on Molly for the win to put Jenn in her place

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The DIS already posted each house as an individual video. Super easy for Jenn bc she wouldn’t need to scan through and find the footage in everyone’s long videos.
Someone, anyone needs to go medieval on them this year. You know they’re going to copy again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.