The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @littlemuv I learned something today.

I thought the Slackers had this:
View attachment 2414841

Looks like they might have this:
View attachment 2414844View attachment 2414845

Problem is that the multi seat Bumbo version is for children that can sit up unaided!!

View attachment 2414853Why do they always think their kids are so advanced?!
I am not a modern day baby equipment expert, but I think they have the first one with the tray attachment, purchased as an add on, like this. Their Bumbo doesn’t look like the one with the white frame. It looks more like the one in the first pic, all the same color.

Either way, the kid needs to be buckled in and not put on the damn counter or kitchen table!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
It's not walkable, at least not for Jenn and J$. She can't even find her way around a theme park she's been to a million times. It's about 5 1/2 miles each way. Once you get through their neighborhood and turn on the main road, it's a straight drive there though. So, not a lot of complicated maneuvers like merging onto a highway or having to get off an exit. No traffic circles or big turns from one busy street to another. Nothing that would even make a 15 year old learning to drive blink. Traveling around 2:30 in the afternoon, I don't even think there would be aggressive drivers or many drivers really. Jenn needs to put her big girl panties on, start being a parent to her children and pick up her kid from school.
She can’t possibly walk anywhere looking so ‘hot’, someone might kidnap her. She’d have to ugly herself up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just don't get how she can drive like a manic in a golf cart but not drive a car, aren't both the same pedals an such, it's not like she's going from a manual to a auto or vice versa
That's easy. 1 is fun at a Disney resort. The other is too much like work. She has weaponized her "anxiety" to basically do as little as possible. I have no doubt she feels some sort of anxiety I have my doubts that she has ever had a real diagnosis and been treated for it.

Reactions: 18
Not to mention, the bumbo itself is terrible for baby’s hips and forces them to sit in an unnatural position. They aren’t recommended

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's funny, the number of things mentioned on here (and even a little in the video comments) that point out the lack of safety and well-being for their children and they ignore all of it and instead address things like Tim's gray beard pubes or his lack of haircut.

You can see that he’s slumped over to one side. Can’t be good for his back
I have never liked the Bumbo.
For the simple fact that parents misuse it long term.
Which can lead to improper spinal development.
And hip positional displacement (@snazzynettyy48)
---
I am not a modern day baby equipment expert, but I think they have the first one with the tray attachment, purchased as an add on, like this. Their Bumbo doesn’t look like the one with the white frame. It looks more like the one in the first pic, all the same color.

Either way, the kid needs to be buckled in and not put on the damn counter or kitchen table!
Now that makes sense.

Sounds right for the Slackers brand, though. Frankensteining things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I guess it's too hard to put a small towel on one or both sides of Oliver to straighten him up.
He should not even be in there. He’s too young. And it needs to be on the floor not him unbuckled in it on the dining table half hanging out. I hate these people they are atrocious parents 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We used the Bumbo for both of my kids and it did come in handy when they wanted to sit up and didn't have the ability to yet. I have nothing bad to say about it. However, I didn't use it constantly and I never put them in there on top of a table or counter or left them unattended. I'm sure the trackholes do all 4 of those things, sadly.

Reactions: 16
He should not even be in there. He’s too young. And it needs to be on the floor not him unbuckled in it on the dining table half hanging out. I hate these people they are atrocious parents 😢
He's not even buckled in! Dimbo is eating his dinner, and at any time, Ollie could lunge - like he does in the "wobbly chair" and his ginormous gourd could launch him right off the table before Dim can put his fork down. That poor baby. We've said it before, he's a container baby for sure. I don't understand why they use that and not the highchair.

DERPS.

• Sad
Wait Jenn actually said she doesn’t impulse buy? Then whose idea was it to buy an outdoor kitchen? How about that outdoor set from Target years ago? Let’s not mention her shopping sprees at Disney Springs and Sephora

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait Jenn actually said she doesn’t impulse buy? Then whose idea was it to buy an outdoor kitchen? How about that outdoor set from Target years ago? Let’s not mention her shopping sprees at Disney Springs and Sephora
Don't forget her wanting to buy a golf cart...that seems pretty impulsive too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tim when his dumbass wife had the AUDACITY to say she doesn't impulse buy:

PointedDefiantAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s almost like they want something to happen (not saying they are, but they are very careless with Baby O).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2414709

THANK YOU, FRE for saving me a time consuming search for this clip!! 😘🥰

Here’s the video it’s from:
This⬆⬆⬆
If ever you needed proof that these atrocious humans never wanted children, this is it. People who are GENUINELY infertile would never talk like this, let alone put it out there for anyone to see. Disgusting

Reactions: 14
It's not walkable, at least not for Jenn and J$. She can't even find her way around a theme park she's been to a million times. It's about 5 1/2 miles each way. Once you get through their neighborhood and turn on the main road, it's a straight drive there though. So, not a lot of complicated maneuvers like merging onto a highway or having to get off an exit. No traffic circles or big turns from one busy street to another. Nothing that would even make a 15 year old learning to drive blink. Traveling around 2:30 in the afternoon, I don't even think there would be aggressive drivers or many drivers really. Jenn needs to put her big girl panties on, start being a parent to her children and pick up her kid from school.
This driving situation is an improvement from what I expected… I thought they’d Uber him to and from school 😬
I guess it's too hard to put a small towel on one or both sides of Oliver to straighten him up.
it’s always like, where’s a damn nanny when you need one right???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.