The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she drive to pick J$ up?
My god how many times are you going to say you are putting the patio furniture away? And why did it take hours?
So ridiculous them trying explain hurricanes like we are idiots.
So J$ is in a new bed and therefore you could have just used his crib for BO. Such a waste of money and such poor planning.
Oh and Ginn as the kids grow you will have to do more than just write his name on a label which sounded like it was exhausting to you.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s depressing to see the number of people that either admire or make excuses for the Bojans. How crappy must these people’s lives be to look up to these assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A list of Jackpot's possible sight words. Big, Fat, Greasy, Pig, Food, Hippopotamus (strange, but seems to know it), Fake, Sleep, Nap, Bedtime, Burn, Finger, Detached, Mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This was on IG. Jenn is “making” pizza skulls. It was Tim that was making them and she was filming it. Damn witch you are so bleeping lazy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Can't wait for them to go to the LiBerry Festival. Get some Liberry ice cream... Liberry pie... Ooh, Liberry scented bath salts...
---
Also, it's kind of weird how freaked out they get over storms. I get it. Hurricanes. But also my family in Orlando is just living their life in the middle right now unbothered. And when tornadoes hit here, there is no warning. You're just screwed. And I've never heard anyone be as weird about it as they are. Like you're upset your new palm tree might not have taken root? People are worried about their homes on the coast right now
Theyre just looking for an excuse to have a day to duck off. The same things happens in the northeast in the winter…people hope all winter for a blizzard. They often could care less about the snow, they just want life cancelled for a few days. Not that the Trackers need a day off, they just think they do.
---
But at what age did your son get a regular mattress?

I thought that the discussion at the time was that Jackson should be transitioned out of the toddler mattress to a regular mattress (whether twin or full) set up to help him understand that he was a big boy now. And he would be a big brother to the baby.
He was 4. He wasn’t a very big kid, so the toddler bed was plenty big enough and he wasn’t interested in changing. Then we decided to move and I didn’t even have time to think about replacing it for a few months. We changed it to full size when we decorated his new room in the new house.

Reactions: 10
I love that this “hurricane prep” video focuses on how low the wait times are at the park, and Tim still pays $10 for a Lightning Lane so he doesn’t have to wait 30 minutes for Mine Train.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Apart from yesterday, I decided to take a sabbatical from perusing Tattle, sometimes it gets a little much! A.t.m I'm not viewing any vlogs, I do go through some hate watching moments, but not even bothering with that. However, I sometimes take a gander at the thumbnails, just to see what they're 'wittering' on about. That's when I saw the subs. had reached 903k. When I last looked it was definitely 902k. Buying subs? I guess " Desperate times, call for desperate measures."

I gather they went to the library. Maybe Tim should have checked out a Thesaurus! With that in mind, I would like to throw in my two pence worth for the next thread title. Loosely based on a very famous children's book. TTT # 145 "The Lies, The Witch, and the Patio."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This was on IG. Jenn is “making” pizza skulls. It was Tim that was making them and she was filming it. Damn witch you are so bleeping lazy!
Again, they are totally copying TPD here. He does stuff like this. Have we ever seen them do anything like this at all? This reeks of desperation to me.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that this “hurricane prep” video focuses on how low the wait times are at the park, and Tim still pays $10 for a Lightning Lane so he doesn’t have to wait 30 minutes for Mine Train.
Dude sits in the front row, films himself "wheeing" for the millionth time, and we know he also facetimed with Buddy while on the ride. Can't imagine sitting behind him and watching/hearing him do all that on the ride. What a turd.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
They are so boring. At least PMM ventured out to Toronto and actually made a decent travel blog. They are vlogging about moving furniture and buying pencils?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I almost just lost my tit watching that! Who does that? He can’t wait 20 minutes? I know we’ve said a million times that they’re not a travel channel, but that seals the deal right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tried to watch. Had to nope out in the first minute when he got excited to see cones in the parking lot Saran Wrapped to the poles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Thing's" bleeping illiterate dumbasses can't even write basic grammar, reminds me of how they always say "did good" instead of "did well"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"we were able to do some rides we don't normally get to do! I had a blast and I hope you had fun joining me! Thank you for watching and we'll see you tomorrow-ish with a new viiiiiiid!"

#HurricanePrep such wow, much accurate.

Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 5.04.00 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"we were able to do some rides we don't normally get to do! I had a blast and I hope you had fun joining me! Thank you for watching and we'll see you tomorrow-ish with a new viiiiiiid!"

#HurricanePrep such wow, much accurate.

View attachment 2415572
“Howthey” Pretty much every program has a built in spell check that puts a squiggly line under a word when it’s spelled wrong or the grammar is incorrect. Essentially makes it idiot proof to write a correct sentence, except in her case. I really don’t think she looks at what she’s writing at all. It’s likely a race against a commercial that she just throws a description on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If only they had waited for all the Labor Day sales… oh wait, they have disposable income, with unlimited 0’s. Never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.