The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2023-08-30 8.12.44 PM.png

Tim has some serious reading comprehension difficulties. Watching him trying to read this was absolutely painful.

I live in Sarasota county---we were spared from serious hurricane damage. But I visited someone today that had some sitting water around their patio and wanted to show y'all what can happen with those gutters that the Trackers have around their pool and under their grill and refrigerator. This person is elderly and did not remove the plants growing in the gutters.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So according to rumors Universal is hosting a media preview tomorrow. Think the Trackers will get an invite. Aww! Jenn is so excited for the tms who are at preview tonight. Shove it you fake witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So according to rumors Universal is hosting a media preview tomorrow. Think the Trackers will get an invite. Aww! Jenn is so excited for the tms who are at preview tonight. Shove it you fake witch!
Wait the Trackers are getting an invite? ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live in Sarasota county---we were spared from serious hurricane damage. But I visited someone today that had some sitting water around their patio and wanted to show y'all what can happen with those gutters that the Trackers have around their pool and under their grill and refrigerator. This person is elderly and did not remove the plants growing in the gutters.

View attachment 2415587
During installation:
0E7B2BC8-9194-4BC6-89F8-849B9746E281.png
70BF88FC-CF7A-4C51-B5F5-19881C2D8E86.jpeg

Finished product:
(Tim didn’t do much but put leftover cement blocks under the propane tanks)
A09EDA0A-CEE6-4D1C-A402-669AFF29DE8E.png

OT - how the heck did TTT gain another 1K subscribers??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One of the Disney bloggers I have read for years are having their first baby after a long time of trying. They posted a blog update saying they were having a girl and it included this:

"She is our miracle baby, we both have this heightened sense that we need to do everything “right” and in our power to ensure she’ll be healthy and okay. There’s undoubtedly a bit of overzealousness with this. Logically, we understand that a lot is certainly beyond our control, but emotionally, we’d rather err on the side of caution than regret making a mistake."

I thought it was interesting because this is exactly how we all expect people who struggled for years with trying to conceive to act. Not to get borderline mercury poisoning while pregnant and then to immediately treat their miracles(!) like a burden.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't believe they put the baby in a bumbo on the table. He's clearly not ready for that. He can't sit up properly. My younger son took long to sit up unaided (otherwise developed normally) and I remember either holding him while we were eating dinner or putting him in his bouncer on the floor. It's no big deal. Soon Oliver should be ready for a high chair.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If only they had waited for all the Labor Day sales… oh wait, they have disposable income, with unlimited 0’s. Never mind
Everyone knows Memorial Day is in September, not Labor Day! I hope they survive a longer-than-usual carwash line this holiday weekend.

One of the Disney bloggers I have read for years are having their first baby after a long time of trying. They posted a blog update saying they were having a girl and it included this:

"She is our miracle baby, we both have this heightened sense that we need to do everything “right” and in our power to ensure she’ll be healthy and okay. There’s undoubtedly a bit of overzealousness with this. Logically, we understand that a lot is certainly beyond our control, but emotionally, we’d rather err on the side of caution than regret making a mistake."

I thought it was interesting because this is exactly how we all expect people who struggled for years with trying to conceive to act. Not to get borderline mercury poisoning while pregnant and then to immediately treat their miracles(!) like a burden.
I found out this morning a friend's wife delivered their baby daughter stillborn at only 6 months after 13 hours of labor. It's been on my mind all day. I honestly don't know of any friends in my age group (slightly younger than Ginn) who've wanted to have children and didn't have trouble with it, whether it was a preemie birth, birth defects, or multiple rounds of IVF. Meanwhile, this greasy waddling witch who can't even track her own period pops out giant babies. But hey, she'll probably die alone. At least she's set for life.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I love that this “hurricane prep” video focuses on how low the wait times are at the park, and Tim still pays $10 for a Lightning Lane so he doesn’t have to wait 30 minutes for Mine Train.
He doesn’t go to “work” for more than two hours I swear to god. They are lazy, insufferable, entitled twats. They could have taken their channel to another level but never had the work ethic for it. They just got lucky and their stans are low intelligent suckers who fund their lazy do-nothing lifestyles.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Enjoying this comment while it lasts. 👏🏽
Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 6.43.59 PM.png

This fucker completely lacks empathy (hey you shithead, people still died and homes and businesses were destroyed) and I find people who are disappointed when a natural disaster wasn't even more destructive to be carrying something dark and broken in their soul. You know this turd probably cries if their car scooter gets scratched or they get a papercut. "but whatever".
Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 6.45.59 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Theyre just looking for an excuse to have a day to duck off. The same things happens in the northeast in the winter…people hope all winter for a blizzard. They often could care less about the snow, they just want life cancelled for a few days. Not that the Trackers need a day off, they just think they do.
And to be honest? I get it. And I would totally understand them if their whole life wasn't just one long day off. Life is ALWAYS cancelled for them. And if they earned it and were gracious, power to them... But they're not. They are always complaining.
And Tim just likes to mansplain weather like he's replacing AL Roker. Shut up, lol.

Reactions: 22
So according to rumors Universal is hosting a media preview tomorrow. Think the Trackers will get an invite.
Oh yes, it’s probably the day the media invites get to tour the HHN houses and film them. No worries. If he’s not invited, he’ll just use other creator’s footage and profit from them.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Again, they are totally copying TPD here. He does stuff like this. Have we ever seen them do anything like this at all? This reeks of desperation to me.
Yes. They USED to do stuff like this all the time. Old Sanford house, before the kids. I remember them trying to make cheeseburger eggrolls and Mickey ice cream sandwiches.

Reactions: 15
Oh yes, it’s probably the day the media invites get to tour the HHN houses and film them. No worries. If he’s not invited, he’ll just use other creator’s footage and profit from them.
Ordinary Adventures are in town, so it makes sense that the media event will be tonight. I will be really disappointed if Universal invites Tim.

Yes. They USED to do stuff like this all the time. Old Sanford house, before the kids. I remember them trying to make cheeseburger eggrolls and Mickey ice cream sandwiches.
I know they used to do cooking stuff but posting the entire play by play just to their instagram story? Yesterday was the pizza skulls which was abruptly cut short because Big Baby started screaming, so Jenn came back a few hours later and just posted a photo. Big Baby is a saboteur! 😂 The day before was the Princess thing that Tim posted, again only on Instagram stories. It disappears after 24 hours, but this is exactly what TPD does for everything he visits. Both Tim and Jenn rarely post on their instagrams, now two posts in two days?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ordinary Adventures are in town, so it makes sense that the media event will be tonight. I will be really disappointed if Universal invites Tim.

I know they used to do cooking stuff but posting the entire play by play just to their instagram story? Yesterday was the pizza skulls which was abruptly cut short because Big Baby started screaming, so Jenn came back a few hours later and just posted a photo. Big Baby is a saboteur! 😂 The day before was the Princess thing that Tim posted, again only on Instagram stories. It disappears after 24 hours, but this is exactly what TPD does for everything he visits. Both Tim and Jenn rarely post on their instagrams, now two posts in two days?
They burned the pizzas - this was totally a spur of the moment thing to make content for IG. They’re getting desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.