The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, they’re assholes. Refuse to read a parenting, or the manuals for their children’s gear. I mean who the duck cares about their kids safety and well being compared to what’s easiest and most convenient for THEM.
View attachment 2414601
View attachment 2414607
View attachment 2414609
View attachment 2414612
People like Tim and Jen are the reason they label plastic bags NOT A TOY, and say not to use a hairdryer when you’re in water. The thing is, they can’t be bothered to read warning labels, or instructions, or ANYTHING related to actual parenting, because they’re kids are not their priority.
Don't they have a high chair they can use?? This is so incredibly unsafe. These two are such idiots. If something were to happen to him because of the stupid :poop: they do, they would never forgive themselves.

Reactions: 21
Don't they have a high chair they can use?? This is so incredibly unsafe. These two are such idiots. If something were to happen to him because of the stupid :poop: they do, they would never forgive themselves.
Actually they would monitize it, I don't think gin would give two fks if anything were to happen, remember when J burned himself, she literally could not have given a toss when that was entirely her fault, talking about it on camera was way more important to her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think if something were to happen, they wouldn't give a duck. Honestly. We watched Jenn when J$ got burned. We all saw J$ on that stepstool thing, screwing around near the stove and toaster oven as a giant hazard. The kid badly burned his hand and seconds later, Jenn was on the camera recording, well...giggle giggle...we got our first taste of burning our hand...giggle giggle. They do not give a duck about anything but themselves and views. Period.
---
Actually they would monitize it, I don't think gin would give two fks if anything were to happen, remember when J burned himself, she literally could not have given a toss when that was entirely her fault, talking about it on camera was way more important to her
Jinx.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She “color grades” these videos? You mean they look worse? Wow, not only is she an audio engineer, she is a visual engineer. She totally needs a full-time nanny to do this job.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In their defense (and I can hardly believe I’m saying that) I think that the cribs they have for both are 3 in 1. We have one too. It’s a crib, converts to a toddler bed (with an extra half rail) and then converts to a full size bed when you add rails. The back of the crib is the headboard, the front of the crib is the footboard. My son is 16 and he’s still in the same bed that was his crib.
But at what age did your son get a regular mattress?

I thought that the discussion at the time was that Jackson should be transitioned out of the toddler mattress to a regular mattress (whether twin or full) set up to help him understand that he was a big boy now. And he would be a big brother to the baby.

Reactions: 7
Can't wait for them to go to the LiBerry Festival. Get some Liberry ice cream... Liberry pie... Ooh, Liberry scented bath salts...
---
Also, it's kind of weird how freaked out they get over storms. I get it. Hurricanes. But also my family in Orlando is just living their life in the middle right now unbothered. And when tornadoes hit here, there is no warning. You're just screwed. And I've never heard anyone be as weird about it as they are. Like you're upset your new palm tree might not have taken root? People are worried about their homes on the coast right now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know this has already been mentioned, but wow. “We picked you up at school today” It’s just wild to me that a mother (who can drive) refuses to drive a few miles to pick up her child at school.

So what changed since last week when Tim was stressing about making dropoff and pickup. Did they drop this on the nanny that she is now also a chauffeur?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know this has already been mentioned, but wow. “We picked you up at school today” It’s just wild to me that a mother (who can drive) refuses to drive a few miles to pick up her child at school.

So what changed since last week when Tim was stressing about making dropoff and pickup. Did they drop this on the nanny that she is now also a chauffeur?
It’s hard to tell because they mash all the days together in these home vlogs, but I’m thinking this is the day that Tim went to the Princess thing and couldn’t make it back in time to pick up J$.

For sure someone else is driving though because in the screenshot of the FaceTime, Jenn is in the passenger seat of the car holding the phone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow, they’re assholes. Refuse to read a parenting book, or the manuals for their children’s gear. I mean who the duck cares about their kids safety and well being compared to what’s easiest and most convenient for THEM.
View attachment 2414601
View attachment 2414607
View attachment 2414609
View attachment 2414612
People like Tim and Jen are the reason they label plastic bags NOT A TOY, and say not to use a hairdryer when you’re in water. The thing is, they can’t be bothered to read warning labels, or instructions, or ANYTHING related to actual parenting, because their kids are not their priority.
That child can’t even sit up yet so probably shouldn’t be in that type of seat let alone not strapped in. My 21 month old grandson has just gone into one so he can sit up the table with us. Amongst all their other failings they have absolute zero common sense and will not learn until one of the kids has an accident like when Buddy 1.0 burned himself. And they will. Let’s hope it doesn’t involve a visit to A&E because social services will get involved. But then maybe that would be a good thing.

Reactions: 12
30k$ for a covered grill area, but she’s making BBQ in the oven because the “weather looked funky”…. The bbq is covered. You’re already showing how little use you are gonna get out of it
---
It's supposed to be Jackson's new bed. Full size, just delivered. They were gonna get him $1700 purple, nectar, etc. type mattress. So big boy bed the could have gotten before Oliver was born and wouldn't have needed a second crib
They lack ANY forethought. “Da baby” is only 4 months old and hasn’t used the crib once yet according to them. Really just imbeciles

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Last week Tim's concerns with timing for pick up and drop off were if the Tesla was unusable for the week it would take Tesla to come change the battery. He said if he didn't have the Tesla, he would be down to 1 car and would therefore have to do both drop off and pick up. It would seem they are using the volt as the transportation for the Nanny to get Jenn where she needs to be, since we know Jenn isn't driving herself.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
But at what age did your son get a regular mattress?

I thought that the discussion at the time was that Jackson should be transitioned out of the toddler mattress to a regular mattress (whether twin or full) set up to help him understand that he was a big boy now. And he would be a big brother to the baby.
We moved our older daughter out of the "toddler bed" which was a 3 in 1 crib into her big girl bed before our younger one was born. She was 2 1/2. I was NOT about to buy a second crib. These two always make everything so difficult.

Reactions: 18
Wow, they’re assholes. Refuse to read a parenting book, or the manuals for their children’s gear. I mean who the duck cares about their kids safety and well being compared to what’s easiest and most convenient for THEM.
View attachment 2414601
View attachment 2414607
View attachment 2414609
View attachment 2414612
People like Tim and Jen are the reason they label plastic bags NOT A TOY, and say not to use a hairdryer when you’re in water. The thing is, they can’t be bothered to read warning labels, or instructions, or ANYTHING related to actual parenting, because their kids are not their priority.
ACFAEFE2-4CB0-48EF-AFFF-58D5B06C3E77.jpeg

THANK YOU, FRE for saving me a time consuming search for this clip!! 😘🥰

Here’s the video it’s from:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I don't know the area so I don't know if it's possible or not but is walking out the question? I don't have a car right now an I don't want on my parents insurance just because it's only 3rd cover I'd get an I would want full cover, so right now I walk everywhere, my niece wants the park we walk, she wants the shops we walk, I still take her stroller because its too far at times for her but town is about a 6/7 mile walk an I'll do that

Reactions: 10
No, no, no!

Just like:
8D9B9EB9-19CC-494C-834B-81AC82196852.jpeg

Ginn would say…
“Oliver, had his first of many falls today” or
“Oliver decided to take a tumble off of the table”

Point being, it will always be Oliver’s fault he got hurt/injured!!

Never their own stupidity, ignorance and not giving a fig about their children’s health and safety!! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't know the area so I don't know if it's possible or not but is walking out the question? I don't have a car right now an I don't want on my parents insurance just because it's only 3rd cover I'd get an I would want full cover, so right now I walk everywhere, my niece wants the park we walk, she wants the shops we walk, I still take her stroller because its too far at times for her but town is about a 6/7 mile walk an I'll do that
It's not walkable, at least not for Jenn and J$. She can't even find her way around a theme park she's been to a million times. It's about 5 1/2 miles each way. Once you get through their neighborhood and turn on the main road, it's a straight drive there though. So, not a lot of complicated maneuvers like merging onto a highway or having to get off an exit. No traffic circles or big turns from one busy street to another. Nothing that would even make a 15 year old learning to drive blink. Traveling around 2:30 in the afternoon, I don't even think there would be aggressive drivers or many drivers really. Jenn needs to put her big girl panties on, start being a parent to her children and pick up her kid from school.

Reactions: 23
I just don’t understand her (lack of) reasoning when it comes to not driving. So she can nonchalantly drive to the grocery store while waving her hands around and looking at the camera instead of the road, but can’t drive to Buddy’s school on her own? She’s seriously beyond useless. It’s just bleeping bizarre.

Reactions: 31
It's not walkable, at least not for Jenn and J$. She can't even find her way around a theme park she's been to a million times. It's about 5 1/2 miles each way. Once you get through their neighborhood and turn on the main road, it's a straight drive there though. So, not a lot of complicated maneuvers like merging onto a highway or having to get off an exit. No traffic circles or big turns from one busy street to another. Nothing that would even make a 15 year old learning to drive blink. Traveling around 2:30 in the afternoon, I don't even think there would be aggressive drivers or many drivers really. Jenn needs to put her big girl panties on, start being a parent to her children and pick up her kid from school.
Jeezz if I had such easy drives I'd just go onto my parents insurance to do it, our roads here are a absolute mess an there's always at least 4 roads being dug up that tell you at the last freakin bit ON the roundabout that the roads closed so you got people swerving like crazy

I just don't get how she can drive like a manic in a golf cart but not drive a car, aren't both the same pedals an such, it's not like she's going from a manual to a auto or vice versa

Reactions: 13
Thanks to @littlemuv I learned something today.

I assumed the Slackers were reusing Jackson’s Bumbo from 4/5/20 TTT:
B1962932-52C0-455F-B8BB-C2EC740DA7E0.jpeg
:
18BEE4D5-ED52-42AC-8A5D-E233AC991A59.jpeg

Looks like they might have purchased this:
EFFB2690-8958-408B-A7CA-FFEB280BBDD4.jpeg
20533B71-862C-4149-9503-6EF91521B88E.jpeg

Problem is that the multi seat Bumbo version is for children that can sit up unaided!!

081F6F80-4564-45F0-93D3-98370B978478.jpeg
Why do they always think their kids are so advanced?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.