The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've got rain and some wind here or there. Right now, it's just overcast. Birds are tweeting. There's a gentle breeze.
Seriously a normal afternoon thunderstorm is worse than what we got.

So they better not blow this out of bleeping proportion.
And duck them if they put it in the title like Woo already did. Seriously. duck all of them.

I feel awful for all of those in Cedar Key, Horseshoe Beach, Steinhatchee, Perry, etc.
DH and I LOVE going to Cedar Key and those off-the-beaten-path "old Florida" places, and they're in such bad shape right now. :(
THEY are the ones who deserve all our thoughts, prayers, good vibes, healing / protective white light, good energy...or whatever you believe in.
NOT the Trackers.

ALSO - I didn't watch but where were they putting the mattress? In the hall? WHY?
It's supposed to be Jackson's new bed. Full size, just delivered. They were gonna get him $1700 purple, nectar, etc. type mattress. So big boy bed the could have gotten before Oliver was born and wouldn't have needed a second crib

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's supposed to be Jackson's new bed. Full size, just delivered. They were gonna get him $1700 purple, nectar, etc. type mattress. So big boy bed the could have gotten before Oliver was born and wouldn't have needed a second crib
Gotcha. Thanks.

Yeah, makes perfect sense, right? Typical bleeping Trackers. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Any bets on how long J$'s old crib will gather dust in their junk filled garage?

I believe--and I did not look back to confirm--that the PP fundraiser was one that was directly through YouTube, so it might come across differently. Where--I think it was for TX or something like that, they did a SuperChat "fundraiser" where all the money went to TTT and they supposedly donated from there.

I'm almost positive that if I donated to the PP fundraiser (I did not) the money would have gone directly to PP from me via You Tube. I also believe this is the first time they did a fundraiser that way, in the past, it all went via SuperChat to them and then we are to believe they donated and matched the funds.
---

I think the Sarasota/Tampa area did pretty well all things considered. There is a lot of flooding as the storm peaked during high tide. Here, the causeway out to AMI is covered in water. We did not get a lot of wind or rain really but I've been up since 2am because this storm was loud. It was constant thunder for like 2 hours and that wind was howling.

The folks up in the Big Bend area are going to need some help. I really feel for all the parent whose children are at college in Tallahassee because that would be so scary for them. Tallahassee isn't near the water, so they won't have the flooding but the wind and rain is going to be bad for them and it's going to be really hard to get those kids out once the storm passes because of the destruction nearby. (Thankfully, my kids aren't in Tallahassee)

I cannot wait to hear how Tim and Jenn spin it as Orlando really got the very most outer edge with some thunderstorms overnight. I'm sure we will hear about how scary it was with a baby and a toddler and a Cat 4 hurricane. We need some super stickers to make us feel better!!!! :rolleyes:
I watch your local weatherman Denis Phillips on social media. His son lives in Tallahassee & he was telling him to stay as of yesterday- not sure if that changed. I like watching him during the season cause we often travel to FL during the fall.

Reactions: 7
I watch your local weatherman Denis Phillips on social media. His son lives in Tallahassee & he was telling him to stay as of yesterday- not sure if that changed. I like watching during the season cause we often travel to FL during the fall.
Denis is the absolute best there is. His advice is always spot on and he doesn't create panic. Rule #7 is don't panic until he says panic. Tallahassee isn't close to water, it's not prone to extreme flooding, so it's fine for the students to hunker down and just stay safe in their dorms/apartments.

For those of you not in Florida, or not familiar with hurricanes, in general, you flee from the water...the storm surge. You hunker down and hide from the wind. As long as you are in a strong structure (not a trailer), you should be relatively fine from the winds...but if you are in an area prone to flooding or close to the water and the water rises, people can't come in to rescue you. The water is still rising, even though the storm has mostly passed. You don't have to drive hours and hours to get away. You don't have to drive away from the storm. You just need to get away from the water.

Maybe too much information about me, by my husband works in St Petersburg. He is basically in charge of this facility. Right now, St Pete is pretty much cut off from most areas. The Skyway Bridge is closed. The other bridges and causeways from Tampa going into St Pete are flooded or closed because they are close to being flooded. He couldn't get there if he wanted to. And if he was there and needed help, it would be impossible to get to him. You flee from the water because it's easy to get stranded or worse.

Reactions: 21
Denis is the absolute best there is. His advice is always spot on and he doesn't create panic. Rule #7 is don't panic until he says panic. Tallahassee isn't close to water, it's not prone to extreme flooding, so it's fine for the students to hunker down and just stay safe in their dorms/apartments.

For those of you not in Florida, or not familiar with hurricanes, in general, you flee from the water...the storm surge. You hunker down and hide from the wind. As long as you are in a strong structure (not a trailer), you should be relatively fine from the winds...but if you are in an area prone to flooding or close to the water and the water rises, people can't come in to rescue you. The water is still rising, even though the storm has mostly passed. You don't have to drive hours and hours to get away. You don't have to drive away from the storm. You just need to get away from the water.

Maybe too much information about me, by my husband works in St Petersburg. He is basically in charge of this facility. Right now, St Pete is pretty much cut off from most areas. The Skyway Bridge is closed. The other bridges and causeways from Tampa going into St Pete are flooded or closed because they are close to being flooded. He couldn't get there if he wanted to. And if he was there and needed help, it would be impossible to get to him. You flee from the water because it's easy to get stranded or worse.
Water is no joke - it can take over fast & it can be full of debris. Just watched the highest woman ever on the Weather Channel walking in waist high water with no shoes 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Be safe. The waters are still rising and there is still another high tide to get through.

Reactions: 10
But they are set for life! Even though they blow money every opportunity they get. They are either way richer than we can fathom, or they are full of tit. I'm going with the latter.

In their defense (and I can hardly believe I’m saying that) I think that the cribs they have for both are 3 in 1. We have one too. It’s a crib, converts to a toddler bed (with an extra half rail) and then converts to a full size bed when you add rails. The back of the crib is the headboard, the front of the crib is the footboard. My son is 16 and he’s still in the same bed that was his crib.

Reactions: 13

Be safe. the waters are still rising and there is still another high tide to get through.
---
Anyone else having their posts go out twice?

Reactions: 7
And now back to criticism…
Those pencils say Handwriting right on the package. 🙄
She was making broiled chicken. Exactly why would J$ need something different? I mean, how basic is broiled chicken?
Jenn is the mother of an infant and wants to *voluntarily* get up at 3:00 am to watch a hurricane when they admittedly sleep through storms most of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
In their defense (and I can hardly believe I’m saying that) I think that the cribs they have for both are 3 in 1. We have one too. It’s a crib, converts to a toddler bed (with an extra half rail) and then converts to a full size bed when you add rails. The back of the crib is the headboard, the front of the crib is the footboard. My son is 16 and he’s still in the same bed that was his crib.
You're right, I did forget that the convertible crib turns into both a toddler and full size frame.

Reactions: 6
And now back to criticism…
Those pencils say Handwriting right on the package. 🙄
She was making broiled chicken. Exactly why would J$ need something different? I mean, how basic is broiled chicken?
Jenn is the mother of an infant and wants to *voluntarily* get up at 3:00 am to watch a hurricane when they admittedly sleep through storms most of the time.
Buddy needs fried chicken nuggies! To go with his main course of staring-at-a-screen!

Of course Dimmy the manchild complained about too much rice because he hates rice.

Ginn does need to consider portion control though - she loaded enough food on each of their plates that I’d be able to stretch into at least 2, maybe 3, separate meals from just one plate of food. Also consider switching out the mountain of white rice for brown rice.

Also speaking of Buddy, I liked this exchange:
Ginn: how was school?
Buddy: 1 2 3 crackers!

Try asking him more specific questions about school Ginn. You can tell Buddy is used to Dimmy picking him up because she felt the need to placate him by FaceTiming him for the kid when she and her servant nanny picked him up instead. I don’t know how my sister and I survived when our dad was working long hours and the only way to reach him was with his beeper (in emergencies only)! 🫠 It helped that we loved our mom and she didn’t feel like a stranger or a human jungle gym to climb on and ignore, probably. 😏

*Da Baby laughs at Buddy*
Ginn: OMG he just loves big brother sooooooooo much!

He must really hate Ginn then, he just stares at her or screams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So much wrong with the latest slog….. but what really got my goat was when OG buddy got home from school he’s running around with his food or sitting on the kitchen floor to eat his crackers. Sit him at the bloody table!!!! And the bumbo seat with Da Baby on the dining table whilst they eat? I’m pretty sure those seats should only be used on the floor… at least that’s what I did because I cared about my daughters safety …

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2413595

That’s the only way to Jackson’s room.
Why is there a child gate barricading him in?

I believe that's just the angle of the shot. That child gate goes across the top of the stairs and when open it swings into the bannister. You catch a slight glimpse of extra space when she gets to the top.

Reactions: 6
Wow, they’re assholes. Refuse to read a parenting book, or the manuals for their children’s gear. I mean who the duck cares about their kids safety and well being compared to what’s easiest and most convenient for THEM.
1693413753168.jpeg

1693413837858.png

1693413858200.png

1693413904203.png

People like Tim and Jen are the reason they label plastic bags NOT A TOY, and say not to use a hairdryer when you’re in water. The thing is, they can’t be bothered to read warning labels, or instructions, or ANYTHING related to actual parenting, because their kids are not their priority.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Wow, they’re assholes. Refuse to read a parenting book, or the manuals for their children’s gear. I mean who the duck cares about their kids safety and well being compared to what’s easiest and most convenient for THEM.
View attachment 2414601
View attachment 2414607
View attachment 2414609
View attachment 2414612
People like Tim and Jen are the reason they label plastic bags NOT A TOY, and say not to use a hairdryer when you’re in water. The thing is, they can’t be bothered to read warning labels, or instructions, or ANYTHING related to actual parenting, because they’re kids are not their priority.
Eh, Big Baby wasn't a girl, so they don't even bother to act like they care.

• Sad
View attachment 2414601
View attachment 2414607
View attachment 2414609
View attachment 2414612
People like Tim and Jen are the reason they label plastic bags NOT A TOY, and say not to use a hairdryer when you’re in water. The thing is, they can’t be bothered to read warning labels, or instructions, or ANYTHING related to actual parenting, because they’re kids are not their priority.
They never read, it's like that rocket thing they got for BB, it says not to use for long periods of time or use in the car, an yet they had that thing going so much they needed battery's for it plus it was constantly used in the car an on the stroller

Reactions: 16
So when Tim needs something, he has to have it. But not our girl Jenn. She totally didn’t buy that very expensive stretch mark cream.

I don’t want to see a pencil haul. I want to see how much money she wastes at Sephora.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.