The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pencils she bought...they are for kids. I just bought them for my homeschool kids who struggle with handwriting. They aren't meant to be for adults

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dim seriously looks like he's already died but didn't get the memo. It's like if The Sixth Sense was set in Lake Nona instead of Philly.
View attachment 2413551

Dim's "pantless" beige shorts get sucked into his butt while carrying a mattress by himself up the stairs because Ginn's a useless witch as usual. I'm going to hope Da Baby is being watched by one of their 47 nannies cause Ginn doesn't seem to remember he exists.

View attachment 2413558

Extra chunky pencils for an extra chunky witch.
Tim is secretly thinking in that top picture , Dear God , just take me up now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
D6CF5626-170D-46A6-8CDE-ABABB1379D59.jpeg

That’s the only way to Jackson’s room.
Why is there a child gate barricading him in?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
At around the 24:00 mark:

“Did you FaceTime Daddy when we were driving home from school”??

So the nanny-du-jour is also a chauffeur for this worthless bleep? How bleeping embarrassing!
That was the one time I hoped that's the case because that witch should not be being distracted with Facetiming Dim (while he was riding Seven Dwarves) while driving. What a disaster. I assume the nanny that was watching Da Baby while she kept failing at taking care of the backyard furniture for HOURS then also drove her to the school.

Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO: at old Dimster correcting Gin over and over with Idalia. Then a bunch of stupid with days of the week! Thwarted! We won't see the demise of that overpriced backyard.
Gorn to the libary, liebury, lieberrry. Huhhuhu huhUhhuhhhuh.
Shut up Dim, the grocery store hates you. Liver lips, moving.
She going to Sharpie that hurricane, is she?
J$ isn't acting any different Gin. He just doesn't respect you.
At least BBO loves his daddy and brother. That's nice.
Ginn pretty much tells on themselves for returning library books late because she's like "they don't even charge you a late fee!"

She seriously sounds like she lives in a cave when she makes "no tit witch" PSAs like "teachers don't make a lot of money!" and "libraries are such a great resource for free stuff!" YES witch WE KNOW. THE REST OF US LIVE IN THE REAL bleeping WORLD YOU OUT-OF-TOUCH bleep. Wish she would actually read some bleeping books too. Besides "what to expect when you're expecting even though you've already done this before you dumb human incubator".
What to Expect When yourYou're Stupid.
Parent Edition

Back to the grill that Dim neeeeeeeds, isn't his brother a general contractor or something? Why didn't he consult with his brother about design and placement? I wonder if he saw his brother's and that's where this came from? Who knows, Dim is such a jealous dude.

For a family that pretty much admitted they return library/liberry/liebury books late, they could be a little bit less greedy with how many books they check out.

In theme with their self-centeredness and entitlement, I noticed while they blabbed away and filmed the reading material in the checkout line, they didn't bother unloading their groceries from the shopping cart as it kept inching along on the conveyer belt. Now, maybe that's normal in their neck of the woods, so I'll try to give them a little benefit of the doubt, but that'd be considered bad etiquette from what I'm used to (except at certain places like Trader Joe's where there are no conveyor belts, so the cashier unloads the groceries themselves). Also, I need their stupid "investment guy" who helped them be "set for life" to tell them they're pissing away money by buying things like paper towels and toilet paper from Publix instead of in bulk from Costco, especially for a family that seems like they go through it like crazy.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.48.57 PM.png

I continue to be amazed at how single-tasked they are and how much time they waste by running seriously pointless errands together. Tell us you have way too much time on your hands without telling us you have way too much time on your hands. Just pissing away the day buying random miscellaneous tit at the grocery store yet again (like mechanical pencils that are actually meant for children) or both going to the UPS store to return an Echo device to Amazon and both of them just bleeping sitting in their stupid car blabbing about their errands before even actually running their errands. The consistent serious failure at time management is impressive but just... wild, as Ginn likes to say all the time. Ginn will seriously do anything to avoid spending time with her kids alone.

Reactions: 26
Ginn pretty much tells on themselves for returning library books late because she's like "they don't even charge you a late fee!"
Urgh that's my biggest hate over here now, they done away with the late fees a little while ago an it pisses me off because people take way more than they can get through an then take months to return them (If they even bother to return) I had to get a book transferred from another library cause I couldn't get it at my own because it hasn't been returned yet an was already like 2 weeks late

I really imagine gin is the type to tell the nanny to let J pick as many books as he wants an then they
don't get returned until like 8 months later, an that's IF they can find them in that tit hole, he's probably still got library books laying around from when he was a year old when gin was "apparently" reading like 30 books a day to him

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ginn said Da Baby isn't sleeping well or eating well, so she "even GOOGLED 'can 5 months old get colic?'", but "all the other people are thinking" [ON THE INTERNET] that "those babies are going through a growth spurt". witch, have you tried asking his bleeping doctor? Dim blames Da Baby's troubles on his size.

Ginn: "I wish I could figure out what's causing it." Sigh.
Jackson isn’t even 4 yet. Can she really not remember how his sleep and milestones were from 3 years ago? We were in the know every time that baby did anything, and Oliver is an afterthought.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hey, just woke up to the news that the hurricane went up to category 4. In the images shown on our weather channel, It looks like it’s coming closer to Orlando than expected yesterday. Any update from anyone local? Hope all our Florida members are safe 🙏🏻

Reactions: 14
Jennbo to J$ At around the 24:00 mark:

“Did you FaceTime Daddy when we were driving home from school”??

So the nanny-du-jour is also a chauffeur for this worthless bleep? How bleeping embarrassing!
Jenn probably sits in the back too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jackson isn’t even 4 yet. Can she really not remember how his sleep and milestones were from 3 years ago? We were in the know every time that baby did anything, and Oliver is an afterthought.
My daughter just turned 20 and I remember more about her milestones. Jenn is an epic failure of a mother.

This home vlog is again, two adults absolutely giddy that their two miracle children are not with them. Jenn has absolutely no idea which books J$ has from the library. She's not at all involved in his life. I would have paid money to watch these two morons navigate the library and try to find specific books on specific topics.

Jenn is a useless slob, but I would be really pissed off if my husband went and rode roller coasters while I was home doing hurricane prep. Even if it was his supposed job. Tim controls his own schedule. He picks what he does and when he does it. I think it's ridiculous that he bailed on hurricane prep to ride 7DMT. My husband was at work, working on getting the plant prepared and shut down. So I did hurricane prep on my own, but if he was riding rides, I'd be mad.

At the same time, I would be absolutely mortified if I had to hire someone to drive me 5 miles to pick up my child at school. Unless I had some sort of physical disability where I physically could not drive a car, I would never have hired help to do a basic task like that. Jenn, you should be absolutely embarrassed for yourself. Get some help.

Jenn says she's putting something in the oven. Cut to J$ running literal circles...full speed in the kitchen around the baby. For the 9 millionth time...the kitchen is not a playground. Someone is going to get hurt.

I'll end my tirade with---Big Baby is ON the kitchen table, NOT buckled into the Bumbo seat, leaning over trying to get Tim's food. How can two 40 year olds be so completely irresponsible? It hurts my brain. It really does.

Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 8.18.05 AM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
So I keep making the joke that they never donated the money to Planned Parenthood.

This is all speculation. I will continue to dig deeper.

On July 22, 2022 they held a livestream and raised $40k for planned parenthood.

I went through the public donations. From 2021 - 2023 there is only three $40k donations. I went below to $25k and there is nothing from Trackers or Bojan. Going above gets you to $125k pretty quickly.

IMG_9757.jpeg

Maybe they did an anonymous donation. But I doubt being the Trackers as they expect the red carpet for lunch at McDonalds. This is all very slim data and I will pursue later this morning.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I keep making the joke that they never donated the money to Planned Parenthood.

This is all speculation. I will continue to dig deeper.

On July 22, 2022 they held a livestream and raised $40k for planned parenthood.

I went through the public donations. From 2021 - 2023 there is only three $40k donations. I went below to $25k and there is nothing from Trackers or Bojan. Going above gets you to $125k pretty quickly.

View attachment 2414109

Maybe they did an anonymous donation. But I doubt being the Trackers as the expect the red carpet for lunch at McDonalds. This is all very slim data and I will pursue after my interview this morning.
I believe--and I did not look back to confirm--that the PP fundraiser was one that was directly through YouTube, so it might come across differently. Where--I think it was for TX or something like that, they did a SuperChat "fundraiser" where all the money went to TTT and they supposedly donated from there.

I'm almost positive that if I donated to the PP fundraiser (I did not) the money would have gone directly to PP from me via You Tube. I also believe this is the first time they did a fundraiser that way, in the past, it all went via SuperChat to them and then we are to believe they donated and matched the funds.
---
Hey, just woke up to the news that the hurricane went up to category 4. In the images shown on our weather channel, It looks like it’s coming closer to Orlando than expected yesterday. Any update from anyone local? Hope all our Florida members are safe 🙏🏻
I think the Sarasota/Tampa area did pretty well all things considered. There is a lot of flooding as the storm peaked during high tide. Here, the causeway out to AMI is covered in water. We did not get a lot of wind or rain really but I've been up since 2am because this storm was loud. It was constant thunder for like 2 hours and that wind was howling.

The folks up in the Big Bend area are going to need some help. I really feel for all the parent whose children are at college in Tallahassee because that would be so scary for them. Tallahassee isn't near the water, so they won't have the flooding but the wind and rain is going to be bad for them and it's going to be really hard to get those kids out once the storm passes because of the destruction nearby. (Thankfully, my kids aren't in Tallahassee)

I cannot wait to hear how Tim and Jenn spin it as Orlando really got the very most outer edge with some thunderstorms overnight. I'm sure we will hear about how scary it was with a baby and a toddler and a Cat 4 hurricane. We need some super stickers to make us feel better!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm a bit behind with the threads and videos but just saw the #homemovie where they give Big Baby food for the first time and it was so obvious that Jen had absolutely no idea how to feed her own baby. I was quite surprised at how good Dim's technique was - getting the baby to open his mouth, wiping with the spoon, actually engaging with him instead of just shoving it repeatedly in his mouth when he was still trying to process what on earth these people were doing to him. It's becoming more and more obvious that she has no clue how to actually parent / care / look after her own little miracles and that Tim was doing all the heavy lifting when J$ came along. It infuriates me because of the number of people I know who have had genuine fertility issues who would make the absolute best parents and this one just can't be bothered to put any effort in whatsoever.

Rant ended here. Carry on as you were.

Reactions: 32
Jenn is a useless slob, but I would be really pissed off if my husband went and rode roller coasters while I was home doing hurricane prep. Even if it was his supposed job. Tim controls his own schedule. He picks what he does and when he does it. I think it's ridiculous that he bailed on hurricane prep to ride 7DMT. My husband was at work, working on getting the plant prepared and shut down. So I did hurricane prep on my own, but if he was riding rides, I'd be mad.

When I heard in the home vlog that Tim was going to Disney to show hurricane prep. I rolled my eyes. Why would the average person give a tit what Disney (or Universal or Sea World, well maybe Sea World or Animal Kingdom as they have animals to take care of) does during a hurricane?

Shut the rides down and anything that is up in the air that can be lower to a down position (like Dumbo). Anything with windows that you might be worried about, board those up. I am not sure what they do with the Water Parks (like Volcano Bay). Probably drain the pools and store the water in underground holding tanks. All common sense stuff that even people who have never been in a hurricane would figure out in about 5 seconds.

As far as Animals at Sea World or Animal Kingdom, that would be more interesting than vlogs they have already done before along with other vloggers (I did look at ATW channel to see what he posted. I saw he went to Disney and posted something about Disney and no lines and Disney hurricane prep).

I believe--and I did not look back to confirm--that the PP fundraiser was one that was directly through YouTube, so it might come across differently. Where--I think it was for TX or something like that, they did a SuperChat "fundraiser" where all the money went to TTT and they supposedly donated from there.

I'm almost positive that if I donated to the PP fundraiser (I did not) the money would have gone directly to PP from me via You Tube. I also believe this is the first time they did a fundraiser that way, in the past, it all went via SuperChat to them and then we are to believe they donated and matched the funds.
I remember this live stream well and yes; it was set up to go directly to PP through YouTube. They actually did something correctly for once! I can't remember if they said they were going to match the donations or not but I'm not going back to it to check.

Also saw this on the FB page this morning...damn these stans are stupid...at least there's some semblance of sense in the comments...

1693401216600.png

Reactions: 16
We've got rain and some wind here or there. Right now, it's just overcast. Birds are tweeting. There's a gentle breeze.
Seriously a normal afternoon thunderstorm is worse than what we got.

So they better not blow this out of bleeping proportion.
And duck them if they put it in the title like Woo already did. Seriously. duck all of them.

I feel awful for all of those in Cedar Key, Horseshoe Beach, Steinhatchee, Perry, etc.
DH and I LOVE going to Cedar Key and those off-the-beaten-path "old Florida" places, and they're in such bad shape right now. :(
THEY are the ones who deserve all our thoughts, prayers, good vibes, healing / protective white light, good energy...or whatever you believe in.
NOT the Trackers.

ALSO - I didn't watch but where were they putting the mattress? In the hall? WHY?

Reactions: 22
We've got rain and some wind here or there. Right now, it's just overcast. Birds are tweeting. There's a gentle breeze.
Seriously a normal afternoon thunderstorm is worse than what we got.

So they better not blow this out of bleeping proportion.
And duck them if they put it in the title like Woo already did. Seriously. duck all of them.

I feel awful for all of those in Cedar Key, Horseshoe Beach, Steinhatchee, Perry, etc.
DH and I LOVE going to Cedar Key and those off-the-beaten-path "old Florida" places, and they're in such bad shape right now. :(
THEY are the ones who deserve all our thoughts, prayers, good vibes, healing / protective white light, good energy...or whatever you believe in.
NOT the Trackers.

ALSO - I didn't watch but where were they putting the mattress? In the hall? WHY?
well I’m glad to hear that. Don’t seem like some other areas are going to be a lucky :(
Stay safe everyone ✌🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.