The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TPD posted that he suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. He really is trying to be the next Jen.

Oh wait, he runs to clear his mind. Nevermind.

Has Tim ever mentioned how he met Nick? Or did he just show up in a “vid” one day and now they are best booty buddies?
Ginn was actually the one that connected with Dick via Instagram "our new friend from Instagram!" and then they drove an hour to go meet him at some playground (but driving an hour to Peppa Pig Land is too much).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
God she's like a 16 year old mother.
She acts like she never had a kid! It was only 3 1/2 years ago that J$ was the same age as Oliver. Is your memory that far gone? Must be all the edibles, and drinking that’s bleeping it up. You already were kinda lame to begin with. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ginn: "When Dim thinks that he needs something, he like NEEDS it. He like HAS to buy it. I'm just not that way. I'm glad that one of us, not both of us, is that way."

This witch is the most delusional bleep who lacks self-awareness.

Dim looked like he was going to bite his tongue in half and then call Dick later to cry.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 8.57.54 PM.png

Meanwhile, Ginn preps for Hurricane "Ayalduh" by buying herself "mechanical pencils that like look actual pencils with actual erasers!!!!"
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.01.32 PM.png

She says "cause sometimes when you turn 39, you have a favorite pencil."

Dim: "cause sometimes WHEN YOU SEE STUFF YOU GET IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT."

Ginn: *extra fake laugh* eh-heh naaaaa *hard cut*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I hope everyone in the path of the hurricane is ok except for one backyard in Lake Nona. Yes I know that's oddly specific but I have my reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow Dim.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.08.51 PM.png

Meanwhile, Ginn forgot to wear pants to the library (that they go to without Buddy). Maybe they were stalking Stanny Lean.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.10.29 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
She's putting the ambiguous "He" in the video title again. Although it looks like the "he" torch has passed from J$ to O$.

She is so awful at titles. It's obvious only their Stans would watch this crap. Oh and a handful of randos looking for spooky mail content.

1693368506780.png

I'm sure she was a tit student, but between the video titles and descriptions, I am kinda curious to see what her high school essays were like.

Reactions: 16
Ginn pretty much tells on themselves for returning library books late because she's like "they don't even charge you a late fee!"

She seriously sounds like she lives in a cave when she makes "no tit witch" PSAs like "teachers don't make a lot of money!" and "libraries are such a great resource for free stuff!" YES witch WE KNOW. THE REST OF US LIVE IN THE REAL bleeping WORLD YOU OUT-OF-TOUCH bleep. Wish she would actually read some bleeping books too. Besides "what to expect when you're expecting even though you've already done this before you dumb human incubator".

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ginn admits she didn't brush her hair (we know) but that's okay because "you know what I'm preparing for Hurricane Eee-Yal-Duh. Ee-Dal-Yah?"
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.18.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Ginn: "When Dim thinks that he needs something, he like NEEDS it. He like HAS to buy it. I'm just not that way. I'm glad that one of us, not both of us, is that way."

This witch is the most delusional bleep who lacks self-awareness.

Dim looked like he was going to bite his tongue in half and then call Dick later to cry.

View attachment 2413535

Meanwhile, Ginn preps for Hurricane "Ayalduh" by buying herself "mechanical pencils that like look actual pencils with actual erasers!!!!"
View attachment 2413537

Dim: "cause sometimes WHEN YOU SEE STUFF YOU GET IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT."

Ginn: *extra fake laugh* eh-heh naaaaa *hard cut*
She bought those pencils for herself?! Those are legit made for pre-schoolers just learning how to write because they are extra chunky….WTF Jennifer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dim seriously looks like he's already died but didn't get the memo. It's like if The Sixth Sense was set in Lake Nona instead of Philly.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.25.07 PM.png

Dim's "pantless" beige shorts get sucked into his butt while carrying a mattress by himself up the stairs because Ginn's a useless witch as usual. I'm going to hope Da Baby is being watched by one of their 47 nannies cause Ginn doesn't seem to remember he exists.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.28.24 PM.png

She bought those pencils for herself?! Those are legit made for pre-schoolers just learning how to write because they are extra chunky….WTF Jennifer?!
Extra chunky pencils for an extra chunky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
New slog up and right off the bat, they start with an annoying “toddler song.” I laughed so hard because Jenn was singing she was Grandma Evette. No tit, you really do look like a grandma! 👵

Attachments

• Sick
That reminds me.
She turns 40 in November.
What out of touch vacation will they book?
Tim got the DCL Roy O Disney Suite cuntcierge cruise for his 40th. Dejennerate will demand something more bougie! More expensive.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
TPD posted that he suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. He really is trying to be the next Jen.

Oh wait, he runs to clear his mind. Nevermind.

Has Tim ever mentioned how he met Nick? Or did he just show up in a “vid” one day and now they are best booty buddies?
I want to say they mentioned meeting him on the cruise the same cruise they met the financial guru. It was in one of the lives, I may be conflating things though.

And Dim in the Ken box. Seems fitting in more ways than one...

• Haha
Ginn: "WE'RE just going to put it [the mattress] in the hallway for now." Who is WE, witch, you're not doing anything. Also, your hallway seems like a fire hazard if anyone was trying to escape from the room down there. Also, the ceiling water stain is still there from months and months and months ago.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.33.20 PM.png

Dim is uber excited to turn the upstairs play area into a bleeping movie theater when the kids are older because he assumes they'll be into video games and movies (he's so desperate for his spawn to be his friends). "we'll wall it off and insulate it and add surround sound!". Like a sad version of the stupid themed houses they keep desperately "toring".
---
Ginn brings in one half dead plant. Hours have passed and she admits she still hasn't brought in the furniture from the backyard which was supposed to be her task.

Buddy mindlessly eats crackers on the floor next to the trash can while Ginn tells us Dicky Nick bought Buddy his "Oliver" shirt.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.41.49 PM.png

Ginn: "My hair still looks crazy, sorrrrry!" You know that saying "the bigger the hair the closer to god"? I think Ginn's motto is "the messier my hair, the more they might believe I do anything in life besides use up oxygen and fart all day!"
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.44.47 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ginn was actually the one that connected with Dick via Instagram "our new friend from Instagram!" and then they drove an hour to go meet him at some playground (but driving an hour to Peppa Pig Land is too much).
Ugh, some reason I thought they met on one of their stupid cruises but that is even worse. I wonder if she read his stupid adoption story that he got lots of views for and was stupid enough to publish under his real name. None of these people care about their kids or their privacy. A Google search and you get all the information you want on them and more. At least the Trackers are smart enough not to have a phone number online like other people may have. Seriously :rolleyes:

And that was the most waste of space of a home vlog possible. I like how she thinks that everyone cares about what Disney does before a hurricane. If anyone has a lick of common sense they won't go to Disney anytime near a hurricane but this is all about content for these morons.

Reactions: 15
Da Baby chews on the tag on a pillow while his pacifier is on the kitchen floor.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.49.40 PM.png

Ginn is annoyed the camera keeps focusing on the box instead of her. Maybe the box is staring too hard Ginn - why didn't you blur it???
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.50.38 PM.png

She keeps saying they'll be having another separate hurricane vlog. Despicable assholes, monetizing off of natural disasters as usual. She says they're going to get up at 3am to watch the hurricane. And yet she is annoyed that Da Baby doesn't sleep through the night. At the end of the vlog, Ginn remembers for the 27th time she still hadn't brought the bar stools in. 🫠

"Thank you for telling parents [who apparently skipped being children themselves and going to libraries] about libraries!"
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.02.00 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ginn: "WE'RE just going to put it [the mattress] in the hallway for now." Who is WE, witch, you're not doing anything. Also, your hallway seems like a fire hazard if anyone was trying to escape from the room down there. Also, the ceiling water stain is still there from months and months and months ago.

View attachment 2413561

Dim is uber excited to turn the upstairs play area into a bleeping movie theater when the kids are older because he assumes they'll be into video games and movies (he's so desperate for his spawn to be his friends). "we'll wall it off and insulate it and add surround sound!". Like a sad version of the stupid themed houses they keep desperately "toring".
---
Ginn brings in one half dead plant. Hours have passed and she admits she still hasn't brought in the furniture from the backyard which was supposed to be her task.

Buddy mindlessly eats crackers on the floor next to the trash can while Ginn tells us Dicky Nick bought Buddy his "Oliver" shirt.
View attachment 2413567

Ginn: "My hair still looks crazy, sorrrrry!" You know that saying "the bigger the hair the closer to god"? I think Ginn's motto is "the messier my hair, the more they might believe I do anything in life besides use up oxygen and fart all day!"
View attachment 2413569
If Jen was a Spice Girl , she would be Greasy Spice , you could fry up some chicken with her forehead grease alone 😮

• Haha
Jennbo to J$ At around the 24:00 mark:

“Did you FaceTime Daddy when we were driving home from school”??

So the nanny-du-jour is also a chauffeur for this worthless bleep? How bleeping embarrassing!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Da Baby chews on the tag on a pillow while his pacifier is on the kitchen floor.
View attachment 2413573

Ginn is annoyed the camera keeps focusing on the box instead of her. Maybe the box is staring too hard Ginn - why didn't you blur it???
View attachment 2413574

She keeps saying they'll be having another separate hurricane vlog. Despicable assholes, monetizing off of natural disasters as usual. She says they're going to get up at 3am to watch the hurricane. And yet she is annoyed that Da Baby doesn't sleep through the night.

"Thank you for telling parents [who apparently skipped being children themselves and going to libraries] about libraries!"
View attachment 2413586
Ugh, I wouldn't be surprise if one or both of those kids end up with some sort of parasite at some point-both lice and pinworms seem like likely contenders. And I really hate that chair thing on the floor. Like really hate it.

Oh, and as far as the three am thing goes that's probably usually her bedtime so no huge sacrifice there....
---
At around the 24:00 mark:

“Did you FaceTime Daddy when we were driving home from school”??

So the nanny-du-jour is also a chauffeur for this worthless bleep? How bleeping embarrassing!
And yet I am pretty sure she said that trying to tell off Tattle about her being useless and trying to imply that she was driving...she was not.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.