The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it happened last night, and the media event was on the 25th, but it looks like all the media is being released today looking at stuff from other media outlets. Seems kind of odd. Maybe Tim couldn't release it till today?? That's the kind of schedule Jen must love.

I am trying to figure out how Tim was "#hosted" to this. I still think he's getting into these things via Attractions Magazine somehow.

And he sure does love to flex the "#hosted" crap, doesn't he. He really has some sort of complex.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It looks like it happened last night, not 5 days ago. I am trying to figure out how Tim was "#hosted" to this. I still think he's getting into these things via Attractions Magazine somehow.

And he sure does love to flex the "#hosted" crap, doesn't he. He really has some sort of complex.
Not to defend him, but it was probably a requirement that he put "#hosted" on all of his stories.

Reactions: 8
Posting the whole event on his instagram story is too much like TPD. Love him or hate him, TPD does instagram stories very well. Tim, not so much. And most of the stans admit they don’t even use instagram. I wonder if there will be a vlog too.

I’m thinking Tim was a +1 here, whether it be Attractions Mag or someone else. It’s not his kind of event, he’s not a insta stories guy, the whole thing doesn’t mesh for me.

Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes. It looks like we will not see much of Idalia, thankfully. I’m curious to see how Tim and Jenn spin it though, they need the extra sympathy from the stans.

And this still boggles my mind and is actually kind of frustrating. I couldn't make it very far into the latest home vid, but it seems like they spend a majority of the time just sitting on the couch blabbing about nonsense and even listen to water??? They are just absolutely boring and really have nothing of value to show in these home vlogs. The theme park vids are barely above the home ones, but at least they have the parks. And somehow they manage to keep running on their past success. It's obvious that lots of viewers have moved on, but how in the world do 100k people still habitually watch this crap?
TTT: just sitting on the couch blabbing about nonsense and even listen to water???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A little future-joke, for when it soon becomes relevant:

What’s the difference between Jenn’s cooking and Fort Pampers?

One looks like charred remains, whilst the other actually is that…

(and, if this seems harsh, maybe it’s what’s needed to prompt them into taking seriously an obvious fire risk…)
One smells like tit, the other tastes like tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Conspiracy theory time, what if Rodent Teeth (aka Nick the Dick) is their financial guru. I looked at his LinkedIn again and noticed he did work as a branch manager for a bank for awhile. I could maybe see him saying he's an investor or something to pad his bible school income on the side for private clients or something stupid like that. Ugh, and he really needs something done with those rodent teeth. I can't stop seeing it now that it's been pointed out.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Listening to water is a novel idea when you look like someone who tries to avoid it at all costs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Listening to water is a novel idea when you look like someone who tries to avoid it at all costs.
Ugh, she (really they) both witch all the time about water rides too. I remember watching that video when they hit up all the water rides in Universal thinking both looked visibly annoyed.

Reactions: 9
How does Timmy think that Idalia is going to Pensacola? That's a big ass storm to hit Pensacola and have the outer bands affect Lake Nona.
Um, I'm in Pensacola and we haven't even gotten any rain - there was some over in Santa Rosa County early today but nothing here.

Also, I just made a HelloFresh meal for dinner and didn't burn anything. Did I do something wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Um, I'm in Pensacola and we haven't even gotten any rain - there was some over in Santa Rosa County early today but nothing here.

Also, I just made a HelloFresh meal for dinner and didn't burn anything. Did I do something wrong?
Did you forget to use the tetanus pan maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOL, he learned his (lack of) manners from his parents.
View attachment 2412651
Truth be told, they won’t teach him manners at the dinner table because that takes work. The BoJos have no bonding at the table. Eating is done separate from the boys. There’s no family unit. And they’re lazy. Their sons won’t learn manners from them because they have none.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The latest home vlog was hot garbage. I fasted forwarded to the parts that weren't just the 2 adult Bojans talking to the camera. There was probably less than 5 minutes of anything actually happening.

Reactions: 11
To all you lovely Tattling-Floridians: be safe! Sending you oodles of positive ju-ju ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And this still boggles my mind and is actually kind of frustrating. I couldn't make it very far into the latest home vid, but it seems like they spend a majority of the time just sitting on the couch blabbing about nonsense and even listen to water??? They are just absolutely boring and really have nothing of value to show in these home vlogs. The theme park vids are barely above the home ones, but at least they have the parks. And somehow they manage to keep running on their past success. It's obvious that lots of viewers have moved on, but how in the world do 100k people still habitually watch this crap?
Unfortunately some of those views are us. I need to just come here for the recap instead of giving them a view.

New "vid".

Ginn can't pronounce the hurricane's name. "Ayahlda... Eye-dal-ia"

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 8.50.38 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
TPD posted that he suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. He really is trying to be the next Jen.

Oh wait, he runs to clear his mind. Nevermind.

Has Tim ever mentioned how he met Nick? Or did he just show up in a “vid” one day and now they are best booty buddies?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.