The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they not know what each other is watching? Do they not watch anything together? I found that so weird, that's one of the first things my husband and I talk about over dinner or in general.
I noticed this a while ago. She will act surprised every single time he says he watched a show or movie. Maybe it’s during her daily naps or the fact that they go to bed at different times. I honestly think Tim pretends to go to bed early to just get away from her and then watches his shows in peace

• Wow
Reactions: 23
On the last home slog, J4D's mentions that there will probably be another home slog today if they are stuck in the house b/c of Idalia.

We all know that the trackholes don't plan anything, BUT - here was a good opportunity for them to film some extra footage so that they
can upload it this week in case they are TRULY STUCK IN THE HOUSE. THIS IS YOUR JOB - THIS IS YOUR LIVELYHOOD. (sorry for the CAPS)
But it irks me that if that was my sole source of income for a family of 4 I would seriously become a planner (I am a planner) but if I was a
trackhole that is, I would be sure to have some footage stored away to use when stuff like this occurs.

Instead, we will get a home slog of them shopping at Target, or shopping at Publix. UGH!!!!! My brain hurts thinking for them - LOL!!!!
---

Oh how quickly will this comment be deleted????? J4D's - where are you? At Target? At Publix? But it is so true - but we can't blame J$ completely - he only knows what he sees and what he is told - which is never ever the word "NO" so........
I think they know that home vlogs get decent views so they'll keep making them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Bit random but... do they say now it's time to pay the price anymore or have stans say it at the end of the videos? I refuse to even give them a watch to find out the answer 😂

Reactions: 9
That plus they just don't have anything else going on. They're a boring suburban family that happened to luck into YT "fame" before the market got oversaturated. Now they're losing out (mostly due to themselves) to content creators who are better and more appealing to brands than they are, they have two unfortunate children that they don't understand how to parent, and STILL won't get the hint that theme park and travel vlogging ain't for them.

Reactions: 22
Bit random but... do they say now it's time to pay the price anymore or have stans say it at the end of the videos? I refuse to even give them a watch to find out the answer 😂
They still say it, and they still get stans to say it, but not as often with the stans

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure on this one as I haven't finished a TTT vlog to completion in years, much like Tim hasn't reached completion since the unfortunate day/night in AMI when poor Ollie was conceived.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A little future-joke, for when it soon becomes relevant:

What’s the difference between Jenn’s cooking and Fort Pampers?

One looks like charred remains, whilst the other actually is that…

(and, if this seems harsh, maybe it’s what’s needed to prompt them into taking seriously an obvious fire risk…)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
TPD Nic really does take the place of Jenn. He even has the fake laugh down when Tim says anything! Except Nic looks at Tim lovingly, unlike Jenn! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jackson sure as hell did not ask mommy to go with him. More like the nanny.
Does anyone else notice the look tim gives Jen when she’s lying out of her ass? He did NOT want to share the secret handshake to the camera and he also said “the SOLE reason he doesn’t want to go to school is because of forced quiet time” and she goes “yeah and he wants me to be with him”… awkward silence from Tim. She is delusional and lives in an alternate universe. It’s his fault for not calling her out on this tit. Maybe he just gave up because she seems to be the type to witch about it for days on end until he just breaks down

Reactions: 28
And this still boggles my mind and is actually kind of frustrating. I couldn't make it very far into the latest home vid, but it seems like they spend a majority of the time just sitting on the couch blabbing about nonsense and even listen to water??? They are just absolutely boring and really have nothing of value to show in these home vlogs. The theme park vids are barely above the home ones, but at least they have the parks. And somehow they manage to keep running on their past success. It's obvious that lots of viewers have moved on, but how in the world do 100k people still habitually watch this crap?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How does Timmy think that Idalia is going to Pensacola? That's a big ass storm to hit Pensacola and have the outer bands affect Lake Nona.

Reactions: 11
So Tim was hosted by some thing from Disney according to his latest IG story
Sparkly Nicole posted about this 5 days ago. she also helped with all the make a wish gifts. I believe it was hosted by give kids the world and not Disney

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sparkly Nicole posted about this 5 days ago. she also helped with all the make a wish gifts. I believe it was hosted by give kids the world and not Disney
This was five days ago?! They really don’t give a crap about their channel do they? It’s ridiculous. If you’re hosted you need to get stuff out as soon as possible. Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So Tim is #hosted for Makeawish. What is the point of this?

edited to say my internet went down and didn’t see others posted already about it.

Reactions: 10
This was five days ago?! They really don’t give a crap about their channel do they? It’s ridiculous. If you’re hosted you need to get stuff out as soon as possible. Wow
Maybe they told him the deadline to post about it is August 29th so he procrastinated and is posting it now. Although, if I were him I would've posted it ASAP but what do I know??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.