The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure where people are getting that the pavers were an additional project. They are listed on the site plan along with the new pool enclosure under 1 single building permit with an estimated value of $35k total. I have blanked out all the private info here but let's face it their address is easily obtained now:

View attachment 2412429
I agree. The screen enclosure/roof/pavers are all shown on the permit that shows the work value of $35,000.

I still think that roof is the dumbest thing ever.

Reactions: 11
Are they trying to get featured on Zillow Gone Wild?! I still rely on all of you who post pics, but the outdoor kitchen is awful. They still continue to act as though they are a family of just 2 adults. Sharp corners, cords, horrible placement of everything, no safety barrier for the pool, no sitting area catered to the kids…the list can just keep going. With a decent sized flat yard, they could have made an amazing kid area with an overpriced wooden tower with swings and slides and all the stuff, even splurge for the turf base. If they brought all of the outdoor toys that are being stored in their living room, they could make their own little amusement park. But they are selfish assholes.

Would have been fantastic is Dim had come back and pointed out her paprika brows, camel toe shorts, her weight, her incessant eating or her dumbfuck expressions when she pretends to be surprised.

I hope all of our Florida friends stay safe during the hurricane!! 💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tim can't use a mic that would, potentially, sound better because it would be extra editing work for Jenn. Old sound = 14 hours to edit. Better sound = 20 hours to edit.

Reactions: 14
I'm late on this...but the themeparkdad guys voice strikes a nerve. Why does it sound like he's guzzling milk while he speaks. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I were invited over to a friends house to show off their flex on the new patio and kitchen and it looked like that...I would plaster on a pity smile and try to find something to compliment like, "I like the wood on the patio chairs, what is that?" But in my head I would be thinking how cheap and poorly laid out the whole thing looks and feel sorry for them that they made so many bad decisions. I'm imagining the ceiling fan crashing down on one of the kids. 😖
I also will go to real estate sites and look at outrageous expensive homes to see which ones should have forked up the money to update since the 80's or hire a decorator to get up in there, cuz...damn. :ROFLMAO:
I chuckled when Ginn pointed out the bar stools are made from eucalyptus because it's such an invasive species and a nuisance over here. Highly flammable wood, falls over easily in rain and wind... the only good thing about having eucalyptus trees in abundance is that it allows the SF Zoo to have koalas (they have a guy whose job is to go around the city and trim from the trees to feed them).
---
Well, milk is a synonym for ummm, ahem, ya know 💦 😂
Melk!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree. The screen enclosure/roof/pavers are all shown on the permit that shows the work value of $35,000.

I still think that roof is the dumbest thing ever.
Also value of work is not necessarily what they paid. Contractor is pulling the permit and the fee is typically based the value of work. Contractor doesn't want to pay a high permit fee, more profit. I'm guessing they paid close to $50K for all that. The entire driveway and entry walk had pavers added in addition to the backyard work.

Reactions: 12
A Limerick

"Another thousand subscribe
To a channel on the downslide
With renovations to the pool
And Dim still a tool
A lifestyle I wouldn't prescribe."

On the last home slog, J4D's mentions that there will probably be another home slog today if they are stuck in the house b/c of Idalia.

We all know that the trackholes don't plan anything, BUT - here was a good opportunity for them to film some extra footage so that they
can upload it this week in case they are TRULY STUCK IN THE HOUSE. THIS IS YOUR JOB - THIS IS YOUR LIVELYHOOD. (sorry for the CAPS)
But it irks me that if that was my sole source of income for a family of 4 I would seriously become a planner (I am a planner) but if I was a
trackhole that is, I would be sure to have some footage stored away to use when stuff like this occurs.

Instead, we will get a home slog of them shopping at Target, or shopping at Publix. UGH!!!!! My brain hurts thinking for them - LOL!!!!
---
LOL, he learned his (lack of) manners from his parents.
View attachment 2412651
Oh how quickly will this comment be deleted????? J4D's - where are you? At Target? At Publix? But it is so true - but we can't blame J$ completely - he only knows what he sees and what he is told - which is never ever the word "NO" so........

Reactions: 19
To all my tattle friends that are in the Florida area my prayers are with you all 🙏 and for the trackless y'all go to hell

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I meant to write this last night…

I don’t really understand that tweet about Christians that Jenn liked. I mean, I get it, it just didn’t seem funny to me.

But why would Jenn like something like that when her audience is probably 50% Christian meemaws?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they accidentally spent an extra 600$ on 2 chairs that don’t even fit on the island and will instead just leave them to be in the corners to add to their clutter aesthetic. Nice. Two dimwits with money is quite entertaining. Their outdoor space is cramped and cluttered and not even all of their tit is out there yet
---
Also she gives off such “mean girl” vibes. Was it necessary to tease him about going gray in his beard? Truly look in the damn mirror Jennifer. You think you look young and perky? Get real. The entire point of that was to make fun of him and then you chose to leave that in the video. For what?

Reactions: 34
How do they not know what each other is watching? Do they not watch anything together? I found that so weird, that's one of the first things my husband and I talk about over dinner or in general.

And those 2 boys are not thought of at all. No playset, no swing set. Nothing for them to enjoy. All for 2 selfish humans who supposedly dont drink. . So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So they accidentally spent an extra 600$ on 2 chairs that don’t even fit on the island and will instead just leave them to be in the corners to add to their clutter aesthetic. Nice. Two dimwits with money is quite entertaining. Their outdoor space is cramped and cluttered and not even all of their tit is out there yet
---
Also she gives off such “mean girl” vibes. Was it necessary to tease him about going gray in his beard? Truly look in the damn mirror Jennifer. You think you look young and perky? Get real. The entire point of that was to make fun of him and then you chose to leave that in the video. For what?
Oh, it was probably in retaliation for being forced to play Uno with her own son....the horror. Also, I do wonder if they both make passive aggressive remarks about each other when the camera is off. I know Dim has made a few references to her eating habits, the most recent I can think of was at Discovery Cove when he pretty much called her a liar for saying she was going to share her plates of food. Also, I think he pretty much more or less said the bangs were a dumb idea....he was right on that one.

Jenn was so disrespectful pointing out the greys in Tim’s beard on camera.

Imagine if he pointed out, on camera, that she’s gained about 75 lbs since they met. Are you going to lose that weight? Oh I’m just trying to be funny and cute!
Honestly I'd tune in for that, she wouldn't be able to hide the complete witch she is, be better if it was on a live though so she can't edit it out

I meant to write this last night…

I don’t really understand that tweet about Christians that Jenn liked. I mean, I get it, it just didn’t seem funny to me.

But why would Jenn like something like that when her audience is probably 50% Christian meemaws?
The character Jenn plays is the innocent, goody-two-shoes woman who feigns dumb and defers to Tim constantly, as seen in the daily videos.

The real Jenn is the one who pops off anti-Christianity jokes while also dominating the discussion and magically seems intelligent, as seen in the livestreams.

The daily video stans differ from the livestream stans. While the daily video viewers can be parks or Orlando attraction fans, the livestream fans are mostly the actual Tracker stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.