The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy the kid a souvenir cup for $11? Nah.
Rent a convertible because the kid is "into convertibles"? Hell yeah!

Dim should just admit he rented the Jeep and is renting a convertible to make himself happy, not the kid. The souvenir cup would have only made Buddy happy, so that's a no.
I'm going to assume their will be a video and the BB will also be strapped into the stupid car. Hey Slackers, probably not a great idea to take your 5 month old miracle NICU baby tootling around in a convertible so Dim can think he looks cool. They really suck at adulting.
Also, I'm loving how much money and time they have spent on this stupid patio project that came out like tit. :ROFLMAO: It looks terrible, isn't functional and just so many bad decisions...hilarious! For the total investment cost they could have hired something really nice and quality looking out there that would have been nice. Instead it looks cheap and thrown together poorly.

Reactions: 17
Idalia will be here in a matter of hours and the Trackers haven't released an End of Times vlog yet?

All that said, please pray for our neighbors in the Big Bend of Florida. It's going to be rough for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Idalia will be here in a matter of hours and the Trackers haven't released an End of Times vlog yet?

All that said, please pray for our neighbors in the Big Bend of Florida. It's going to be rough for them.
Sending prayers - please stay safe 📿

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ginn giving Dim the death stare. She definitely does not seem happy about something. She seems to be annoyed that she has to play cards with J$.

View attachment 2411106
THEY HAD TO DETAIL BOTH CARS, okay??? Because posting a link to the car detailing company was more important than golf with Buddy!
They’re ‘set for life’ but getting a discount on detailing was most likely the motive for posting that link.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Cute how these 40-year-old people think expensive is always better.
$80 mic vs. $300 mic.
The $80 mic is better.

My husband works with people sorta like that. We buy store brands all the time. His coworkers can't be seen with Great Value products, it has to be Hellman's, Kellogg's, etc. Sorry not sorry, Great Value Mayo tastes just as good to me than Hellman. Not spending $2.00 more for F'ing mayo, esp. since we don't eat it that much (mainly for the few times we eat burgers, unlike Tim's daily burger or I make tuna salad. Even though I love tuna salad).

Reactions: 13
Jenn must still be sleeping...some good comments so far:

Well Jeff, that's a great idea. The entire set up is a fire hazard. You'll be shadow banned for giving them some actual advice.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.39.28 AM.png

I knew Jenn was lying when she said she watched a video where the (not Disney!) cruise ship drove right into the hurricane. Ships hitting storms, yes. Ships steer away from hurricanes because they'd be out of business. She fell for someone's clickbait or she's lying.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.39.35 AM.png

Ut oh...Heather is suggesting there might be something more into Big Baby's sleep issues. She will also be shadow banned and Jenn will deny there is anything wrong going forward.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.39.53 AM.png

Melissa gets the Stan of the Day award. TAKE YOUR KID TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! If he's not eating as usual and not sleeping...TAKE HIM TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! Unless they are just lying and bitching and complaining for something to talk about. J$ never had this problem---STOP COMPARING YOUR KIDS ON CAMERA!!!! If Big Baby was a girl, she would be absolutely perfect, the best of the the best, a perfect baby.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.40.00 AM.png

Reactions: 27
Wait... did I miss it, or is there no actual dining area that is accessible to the kids in their renovation plans?

Reactions: 12
Dang storm. How dare you interrupt Tim’s plans to go stay dry at HHN. 🙄 This is truly another “Kim, there are people that are dying” moment of his.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Wait... did I miss it, or is there no actual dining area that is accessible to the kids in their renovation plans?
Kids? What kids? They don't care about their kids.

But, the answer to your question is, no actual seating that would be appropriate for a child under the age of probably 8.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Jenn was so disrespectful pointing out the greys in Tim’s beard on camera.

Imagine if he pointed out, on camera, that she’s gained about 75 lbs since they met. Are you going to lose that weight? Oh I’m just trying to be funny and cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Kids? What kids? They don't care about their kids.

But, the answer to your question is, no actual seating that would be appropriate for a child under the age of probably 8.
Yea, that's what I thought, but I don't watch their tit videos, so I wanted to be sure before I said what selfish assholes they are. That whole renovation has been a colossal waste of money, between the safety hazards and lack of functionality, not to mention completely neglecting to create a space for young children. I hate these two more every day and honestly don't understand how the stans don't see them for the tit people they truly are.

here's a thought - maybe they removed the shield from the window so they can use it as a dual purpose to place on the floor where the wire is?
LOL - just kidding of course - we are talking the trackers here - but I wouldn't put it past them. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With all the flexing they do, it amazes me how they have no shame for their stupidity. If I made a critical mistake like that in putting a fire structure up against my house, including a wooden window frame, that required that ugly shield, I’d be mortified. That area and the shield would never be shown. Same with their car. If I did something stupid like scratch the paint up on my expensive car while trying to pop a power cover off, it would not be shown to the world. Electricity isn’t something to be messed with if you dont know what you’re doing. The way he was using the charging cables with the cables almost touching and trying to jolt his car with a nine volt battery, I really thought he was going to blow up the garage. How are they not embarrassed by their own ignorance and stupidity?? I guess they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are?
Grifters have no sense of shame. If they did, they wouldn’t be able to grift. It’s a needed personal trait.

• Heart
This patio renovation has been a mess since day 1, but I kind of wanted to wait until we see it fully completed and see how they tetris the rest of the furniture in there. But that got me thinking about the nursery, did we ever get a "final" look at the nursery? I feel like this patio will forever be in progress.

So, he moved the bar, huh? And it just sits there on top of the pavers and isn't secured? That seems safe. But, I guess safety isn't a concern at all between no fence around the pool and using a high bar for the kids to eat at.

I also don't understand why they even have the speakers in the bar. I assume he thought that would just add to the over-the-top character of this whole patio setup. Didn't he say he could only hear them if you were in front of them? Seems like that cord tripping hazard isn't worth it. And I can't imagine how nasty a rug would be right in front of the grill.

Reactions: 16
This patio renovation has been a mess since day 1, but I kind of wanted to wait until we see it fully completed and see how they tetris the rest of the furniture in there. But that got me thinking about the nursery, did we ever get a "final" look at the nursery? I feel like this patio will forever be in progress.

So, he moved the bar, huh? And it just sits there on top of the pavers and isn't secured? That seems safe. But, I guess safety isn't a concern at all between no fence around the pool and using a high bar for the kids to eat at.

I also don't understand why they even have the speakers in the bar. I assume he thought that would just add to the over-the-top character of this whole patio setup. Didn't he say he could only hear them if you were in front of them? Seems like that cord tripping hazard isn't worth it. And I can't imagine how nasty a rug would be right in front of the grill.
He was also planning to buy more speakers for that thing. They should have just purchased a kick ass grill and a table and chairs. If they wanted a fire pit, they could have gotten one of those also. Then a sooper dooper play gym for the boys, they would use it for years and burn off all that boy-energy. But noooo…the Bojons needed an IG-ready, braggable full on kitchen outdoors (where they have never been in this new house). Waste of money, big mistake, an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 22
Dimmy had to move the island closer to the bbq to make room just for the new bar stools and the rest of the furniture that hasn't arrived yet. And already has to return a rug because there's now not enough space for it in-between the island and the bbq. He could just tape down the cord that passes from the wall to the island - does he not realize how much bbq meat juice and other tit they're going to spill on what will also be a moldy rug? It's like they go out of their way to make unnecessarily messy decisions.

I like how Ginn just matter-of-factly says "tomorrow we're going to BBQ" and then looks to Dim, who is surprised about this and will also have to be the one doing the actual BBQing.

Ginn should really think about being pre-weight-loss Drew Carey for Halloween.
Or Mimi

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was also planning to buy more speakers for that thing. They should have just purchased a kick ass grill and a table and chairs. If they wanted a fire pit, they could have gotten one of those also. Then a sooper dooper play gym for the boys, they would use it for years and burn off all that boy-energy. But noooo…the Bojons needed an IG-ready, braggable full on kitchen outdoors (where they have never been in this new house). Waste of money, big mistake, an accident waiting to happen.
If I were invited over to a friends house to show off their flex on the new patio and kitchen and it looked like that...I would plaster on a pity smile and try to find something to compliment like, "I like the wood on the patio chairs, what is that?" But in my head I would be thinking how cheap and poorly laid out the whole thing looks and feel sorry for them that they made so many bad decisions. I'm imagining the ceiling fan crashing down on one of the kids. 😖
I also will go to real estate sites and look at outrageous expensive homes to see which ones should have forked up the money to update since the 80's or hire a decorator to get up in there, cuz...damn. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Not sure where people are getting that the pavers were an additional project. They are listed on the site plan along with the new pool enclosure under 1 single building permit with an estimated value of $35k total. I have blanked out all the private info here but let's face it their address is easily obtained now:

1693325316031.png

Reactions: 7
I feel like there was a reason the pool enclosure was the size it was. It was probably so the previous owners could have a BBQ grill…located safely, outside the pool enclosure, and away from the house.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.