The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heat shield is killing me. So is that permanent? I’m not a Florida Resident, but where I am we place our grills away from the house.
I don't think it's a regional thing. 😂 I mean, I'm not a champion griller, but I've had a flame up where the flames shot out the back of the grill a few times. Not my proudest grilling moments, but what happens to them if that happens? The house just catches fire? The window frame melts? The glass breaks? Doesn't seem like the best choice, even with the $20 heat shield behind the grill. I wonder if reading here convinced them to put that up. All around bad decision, but I'm not convinced they are going to use that grill very often anyway. Their house is probably safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't it sad that the summer nanny can take J$ out to dinner but not his own mother? Wow. J4Ds invest in therapy girl. You need to be present for your children. Especially now when they are so young. And another nanny for BB. The FOMO must be real bad. What a waste of $$$. Just my 1/2 cents worth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she do this? And it's pretty consistent. You have had McDonalds recently. You brought the greasy bag into first class on your way to Hawaii. UGH. :mad:

Reactions: 18
OK so the whole strange 5 minutes of Jenn showing us what a great mother she is, trying to jam her fat head in the camera frame with the baby, talking to him like he's 15 and knows what the hell she's talking about...she has a very sad, lonely and pathetic life. Lately, seeing her in the vlog just brings out anger in me but this almost made me sad for her. Almost.

And I really feel bad for J$. They set him up for this knowing Jess would only be there for the summer. Now he's all attached, she's a family member, he's never bonded with someone like this before, blah, blah, blah. Again, they clearly did not prepare him for Jess only being there for a few months. That child has zero consistency in his life. His parents absolutely suck.
So the Home Slog was a homage to reading Tattle and what a terrible, distant "mother" the Hambeast is so they set up this terribly scripted shitshow? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What in the actual F***? It goes without saying but these two a**holes are the worst
These dolts are set for life but prop a cheap ass "heat shield" that looks like a sun visor for a car against the window? What in the Beverly Hillbillies?

And feeding baby brother while he's in a bumbo seat on the counter? That is so damn dangerous, I don't care if you're standing right there and we all know how easily distracted and incompetent both dna donors are 🙁

Reactions: 33
The last picture you posted, it's cute to see big baby smile like that. But that angle isn't doing justice for the kiddos head, it still seems awfully misshaped. :(
I can't believe they have taken him to an actual Doctor and the Dr didn't have serious concerns over his cone shaped head. That's suspect AF.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hi Jenn. Glad we can help you. :)
Keep reading here. But MOTY you will never be no matter how much you talk to the camera. Just saying....

And Timmy you have drop off and pick up. It's all on you man. You created this monster and I have not one ounce of sympathy for you. Tell your wife she needs to start contributing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everything I find says that grill under a window and backed up to the house is a no no. Can you imagine how fast that house would go up in flames?🫣

Reactions: 21
Isn't it sad that the summer nanny can take J$ out to dinner but not his own mother? Wow. J4Ds invest in therapy girl. You need to be present for your children. Especially now when they are so young. And another nanny for BB. The FOMO must be real bad. What a waste of $$$. Just my 1/2 cents worth.
It is still just so wild to me that she’s never been alone with her kids outside of their house. I would bet she hasn’t even walked to a playground with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So he decided that maybe having the grill under the window might cause issues after it's all done. So he buys that hideous shield thing??

You would think they would learn from all their mistakes that sometimes it actually makes sense to plan things out.

But that's probably never going to happen.
I don't think the engineering genius thought of jack crap. Tattle was very vocal about how stupid they are about the grill placement. When the grill was installed he realized we were right. He's such a dumbass. How do you screw up basic logic this much all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Tim does school pick up and drop off, da baby has a new nanny starting imminently, what is Jenn’s job, apart from editing and nursing? How does she fill her day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The heat shield is killing me. So is that permanent? I’m not a Florida Resident, but where I am we place our grills away from the house.
Yeah, fire works the same way in Florida. It spreads to the nearest flammable thing, just like the rest of the world. It’s just hotter. You know it’s hot in Florida, right? Tim didn’t remind us yet this week.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish I was a fly on the wall in their house. Swim lessons are typically once a week for 30 minutes to pay for a facility. I’m curious, how in the world did Tim NOT have about 30 minutes in their own pool, especially since Florida is pretty warm year round. Yet they have time to drive to and from swim lessons together? Hmmm. What in the hell do they DO all day. They can drag their one day vlogs on for several days, so there are several days a month where they don’t vlog at all. They just sit around. Odd.
He just didn't want to do it. Plain and simple. He's lazy.

Reactions: 18
For someone apparently "set for life", Jenn's reaction about the cost of the battery sort of gave away that maybe they are worrying about money a bit. If I needed my car fixed to get to my job, I am set enough with money that I wouldn't balk at a $300 car repair. Tim freaked out about it and needing to take care of it right away that it was sort of worrysome.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
5 minutes into the newest vid:

Oliver very clearly loves Tim
Oliver even more clearly hates Jen

• Haha
Reactions: 29
5 minutes into the newest vid:

Oliver very clearly loves Tim
Oliver even more clearly hates Jen
You really have to wonder if J4D spends any time with baby brother when the camera isn't rolling 🙁 When Dim's out filming she has the nanny so she can edit binge watch Real Housewives, get FOMO and delete comments. On the bright side maybe now that she's managed to have others fill the role of mother's to her miracle children and she's enjoying her "freedom" she won't try for princess prop #3

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.