The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heat shield is killing me. So is that permanent? I’m not a Florida Resident, but where I am we place our grills away from the house.
No that's a common sense thing. Something this dunce is lacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn is so embarrassing. Imagine not being able to pick up your kid from school and also not working on it. Like this is just how it is.

On the other hand, Tim can’t film one of his crappy parks videos in 3 hours? Hard to believe.

Im sure this ends with a pickup nanny being hired.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
At what point and how many hundreds of nannies later is Ginn just going to admit and Dim is going to accept that she hates being a mother and will do anything to avoid actually bonding with the spawn she produced? She's miserable as a mother ("I'm sooooooo tired you guyzzzzzzzzz") even with multiple other adults taking care of her children and her, imagine if they ever stop being "set for life" and she can't keep avoiding how much she actually hates her life. Because no one I know who is genuinely happy (despite all the bleeping real world stresses of the world that Ginn avoids) repeatedly says tit like "I'M SO EXCITED (ABOUT VEGGIE KABOBS AND HOT DOGS)" like they're Jessie from Saved by the Bell. Like settle down witch, you sound so bleeping desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The last picture you posted, it's cute to see big baby smile like that. But that angle isn't doing justice for the kiddos head, it still seems awfully misshaped. :(
IMG_9728.jpeg

BigBaby wondering if only his mother wasn’t a lazy slob he wouldn’t be stuck selling beer at a baseball game. (Sorry Tom)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
At 36:02 when J is doing his silly dance in the kitchen one of Ollies teething toys is on that nasty floor, how much you wanna bet they just pick it up and put it back on his chair for him to chew on

eta: Ollie clearly loves Tim

• Sick
I don't think the engineering genius thought of jack crap. Tattle was very vocal about how stupid they are about the grill placement. When the grill was installed he realized we were right. He's such a dumbass. How do you screw up basic logic this much all the time?
Because that involves planning....something they don't do per Dim in a previous vlog.

Reactions: 10
All I kept hearing when Dim was going on his super-long whining/explanation/excuses of the logistics of trying to get the Tesla battery changed while juggling school pickup/dropoff and his barely part-time job of filming as if he's a single parent is "well well well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions". Or inaction, rather.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dim loves himself some wrinkly weiners.

View attachment 2401781
Good grief, why does their food always look disgusting? This is the one food group Dim eats, how do they ruin something so simple as grilling hot dogs and simultaneously make them look even more disgusting? They baffle me.
Question, who is wanting to come to their house to eat their food when they host all of the supposed get-togethers? I wouldn't feed that to stray dogs.

• Haha
All I kept hearing when Dim was going on his super-long whining/explanation/excuses of the logistics of trying to get the Tesla battery changed while juggling school pickup/dropoff and his barely part-time job of filming as if he's a single parent is "well well well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions". Or inaction, rather.
I haven't watched it yet, but if he was really saying all this in the vlog, he REALLY needs to evaluate how useless his wife is. He needs to put her in check and get her lazy ass in gear to help out. Hey Jenn, we all know you read here....step up and be a MOM.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The more I think about it, Jenn is just pathetic. I completely understand, anxiety is real, but she doesn’t even try. What kind of mother can’t even go pick up her miracle child at school? I mean, I would be embarrassed if my husband had to do everything for our family.

And don’t misunderstand me (I’m talking to you Marie) there are people who have disabilities where they physically cannot drive or physically cannot cook or clean. Jenn doesn’t even try. She should not have had children if she wasn’t willing to get help and be a participating parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the Home Slog was a homage to reading Tattle and what a terrible, distant "mother" the Hambeast is so they set up this terribly scripted shitshow? :ROFLMAO:
It’s like the other video before she was pregnant and they had that awkward interaction with jackpot doing some craft in the kitchen. Complete step mom bonding vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I liked her little act of driving a mile in the neighborhood a while back. I guess that was her way of showing Tim that she was trying. Sorry, I tried!

So now the baby is going to have a dedicated nanny. And Tim is in charge of Jackson and filming. While she sits on her ass all day “editing”

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Jenn tells the baby he can’t have her food because it’s big people spicy food. Hey Jenn maybe he’s not asking for your food he’s asking for you NOT to eat that spicy tit because that’s going to be his dinner later and he’s sick of this tit. His upset tummy is always because of you, you idiot. Whatever you eat, he eats. Get the duck outta here like you don’t understand that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have anxiety and I still do the things that make me anxious because I'm an adult with responsibilities. She's simply a liar. Let us not forget that decade old video someone recently shared where she rode her bike by herself miles to go clean an apartment all by herself. I mean, she had to "make herself ugly" to thwart potential kidnappers, lolol, but she did it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Big Baby only has eyes for Tim (and the camera because he probably associates it with Tim). He barely acknowledges Jen. That segment when she was eatig Tacos on the floor and talkig to Oliver was so awkward. And I know we joke around here, but I really do feel for Buddy. Poor kid gets attached to these Nannies and they are just shuffled in and out of roatation. The Nanny taking him to Target and out to eat is probably the saddest thing revealed by the Bojans yet. If you are terrified of driving, go with the Nanny. I mean, you trust her with your children, but not yourself? WTH are you doing all day, Jenn?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Words fail me with this woman. She should be throughly ashamed of herself. If she really does suffer with anxiety, which I don’t believe for a second, why world she not get help? She’s just a lazy, fat, entitled slob. Giving birth does not make you a mother.

Reactions: 31
I have pretty severe anxiety issues and panic attacks. I am a stay at home wife yet I keep the house clean, I walk the dog, I go to the store, I cook real dinners, I go to the post office. I run errands. Sometimes I don’t want to. Yesterday I had to go to the post office, I had a panic attack and I had to fight to keep driving because I wanted to just pull over in a parking lot and catch my breath but I didn’t I fought through it, she doesn’t even try. You can’t just give up on trying especially when you have responsibilities. She has a house to take care of and two children ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Yeah that ain't anxiety, that's her being a narcissistic selfish coddled and enabled lazy bleep. She doesn't bother bettering herself because no one is pushing her to do so. She has no drive to be a better human, wife, or mother or sister or aunt or friend, unless it's temporarily and to make herself look best. That is her only motivation. She's just a greasy blob with no soul and no heart, going through the motions, barely. I felt so much secondhand embarrassment for both of them in this "vid", they're both so dead inside but pretending like they have an amazing happy perfect life. It's almost depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.