The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this a while ago. People who have real money don't talk about how much money they have. Even if they are really "set for life", a person with actual money would never say that out loud.

We are not "set for life". We live very comfortably and have everything we need. When I got home from dropping the girls off at college, my garage door spring broke. I called my husband first and got the name of our garage fix-it guy and had him come out the next morning. It was a $300 fix. I didn't call husband for approval, I didn't make a face or get uncomfortable. I just paid the guy. I didn't think twice about it. I didn't complain. The point of this story--there is absolutely no bleeping way those two are even close to "set for life" with the do it yourself hack job he was doing on the Tesla and the face that Jenn made when she found out that it might, potentially cost them $300. They are not "set for life".
Yes, this! Some people think if they win 500k in the lottery they would be "set for life". It's all perspective and what they are wanting to project. So many people that actually did win the lottery eventually filed bankruptcy within 5 years because they didn't realize the money wasn't an annual payment. Bad with money before you have money; bad with money when you have money. That's the Slackers. They have zero financial sense. They did have a peak, they thought they would have a comeback. They won't. They tried, but failed. Too saturated and they are boring with not new news, ideas or actual traveling savvy.

Reactions: 20
I think the Volt is the "company car". I think that's what the nannies drive when carting J$ to swimming, gym class, soccer, whatever. When Jess took J$ to dinner, I imagine she took the Volt. Car seats are a pain in the ass to take in and out. They probably have car seats for both kids in the Volt, so nanny du jour can safely transport the kid.
I agree with this. He said he has the volt but if he only had one car he’d have to do the drop off and and be back in time to do the pick up while only getting 3 hours in the parks. Which probably means someone is using the car to get Jackson from school. Maybe since nanny was just a summer nanny she didn’t have a car and her parents dropped her off every morning for her to use the volt?

Reactions: 9
Yep. That part had me almost spit out my water.
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
View attachment 2402811
Wth is a random bust/mannequin doing there? Care to explain, Timmy Boy? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep. That part had me almost spit out my water.
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
View attachment 2402811
That’s an impressive pile of junk. Whenever something needs to be put in the garage do they just chuck it from the kitchen door onto the pile and hope it lands somewhere?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice Oliver's leg turning purple?? Poor baby is getting his circulation cut off! It was like that for at least a few minutes and Ginn didn't say anything about it.

View attachment 2402666
And they are so weird about socks on their kids....they are always in socks and I don't understand why.
Didn't anyone find it strange when Ginn said she met some viewers at the swim class?
I don't think she edits anything anymore. They repeat stories.
How many times did they talk about the furniture and that store? She said the same thing over and over.
So we were right that in the live show there were 2 nannies. Come on people stop acting like you are the Carringtons

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trackers, if you're truly set for life now, I demand you immediately stop foisting your crappy vlogs on society.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why didn't they just buy a Blackstone for the patio? Cheaper and easier to clean. They're so stupid.

OMG. WTF? I’m so nauseous. Why is she making a boob shake? 🤢🤮
THIS. 1000%, this.

We had to see Jenn's goopy milk in a glass, then see them zoom in as it was being blended with the banana and bubbled up 🤮, we also had to see it oozing out of daBaby's mouth over and over. Look, breastfeeding is great, but we don't need to see her spicy frothy boob milk in closeups on a bleeping TRAVEL PLANNING vlog channel.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
THIS. 1000%, this.

We had to see Jenn's goopy milk in a glass, then see them zoom in as it was being blended with the banana and bubbled up 🤮, we also had to see it oozing out of daBaby's mouth over and over. Look, breastfeeding is great, but we don't need to see her spicy frothy boob milk in closeups on a bleeping TRAVEL PLANNING vlog channel.
Throwing this out here because well...why not:
TTT 144: The Voyage of the Toxic Milkshake Meets Banana Peel Knee

• Haha
Kinda lame, but I'll throw it in.

TTT 144
🎵 Jenn's boobshake brings Ollie's burps and the farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was appalled that they let Jackson climb, kick & jump on all those beds with his street shoes on!
A) that they let him with no intervening on their part as his parents
B) that they included this misbehavior in the video #Sh1ttyParents

Is Jackson still sleeping in his toddler bed?
This would have been a perfect time to get him a big boy bed.
Though THEY only showed us Princess themed beds.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was appalled that they let Jackson climb, kick & jump on all those beds with his street shoes on!
A) that they let him with no intervening on their part as his parents
B) that they included this misbehavior in the video #Sh1ttyParents

Is Jackson still sleeping in his toddler bed?
This would have been a perfect time to get him a big boy bed.
Though THEY only showed us Princess themed beds.
Seriously. I was at Rooms to Go the other day and their kids section was huge. That probably would've been a much better way to flex celebrate the first week of school then going to an overpriced resort that was less than an hour away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.