The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this a while ago. People who have real money don't talk about how much money they have. Even if they are really "set for life", a person with actual money would never say that out loud.

We are not "set for life". We live very comfortably and have everything we need. When I got home from dropping the girls off at college, my garage door spring broke. I called my husband first and got the name of our garage fix-it guy and had him come out the next morning. It was a $300 fix. I didn't call husband for approval, I didn't make a face or get uncomfortable. I just paid the guy. I didn't think twice about it. I didn't complain. The point of this story--there is absolutely no bleeping way those two are even close to "set for life" with the do it yourself hack job he was doing on the Tesla and the face that Jenn made when she found out that it might, potentially cost them $300. They are not "set for life".
But what’s you and your husbands stance on $20 cream? Thats a days worth of texts right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we've talked about this a ton, but Ginn needs serious help. The way she acts with her children is so weird. She acts like the distant aunt who hates kids. I don't think she knows how to love. She needs to figure it out SOON before she ruins those kids.

My mom was a crappy mom growing up and she's just now kinda sorta trying to make amends. It's hard to let her back in because of how she treated me growing up. She had a lot of similar traits to Ginn; aloof, slept a lot, just didn't want to parent. She was severely depressed and had horrible anxiety and did nothing about it. Her parents were crappy parents to her and she was a crappy parent to me. I wish she would've broke the cycle, but here we are. Now I am in therapy for how she treated me. A lot of issues I have today are because of her. Jackson and Oliver are going to have issues not just because they have a camera in their face 24/7 but because of how Ginn treats them, and I'm sad for them.
I 100% do not believe she has anxiety. She plays weak to manipulate. She creates issues to manipulate. That being said, I wouldn't rule out some that depression she has always dealt with and drank with😏. I think she is a terror and Tim just tries to keep the peace. She had those kids to lock him down.🤑🤮 And she uses them to get whatever she wants. And my favorite phrase, weaponized incompetence. 🤣
That is not how little boys and babies act with a loving mother. A loving mother with true anxiety would be a nervous wreck over her kid in some college girl's car.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know how I’m going to pay my rent, my dentist bill, and my new tire bill. But I’m not complaining. Leave the chance of winning the lotto to people who need it like me jin if you really are ”set for life “ you don’t need it. But I really do!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still don’t understand the point of the “volt”, except for it’s battery in case of a hurricane or a dead Tesla. Fair enough if there were 2 drivers 😂😂. But honestly has it ever been driven since owning the Tesla? He’s concerned about not being able to do school drop offs/ pickups, if the Tesla can’t be used, but he’s got a bleeping 2nd car which surely should be a back up car. I know they love hoarding, but he should’ve sold it.

Reactions: 23
I was going to suggest these two need to go to therapy and figure out what they each want out of life since they've increasingly given the impression of two adults trying - and failing - to buy (or birth) their happiness. But I actually think only Tim needs therapy. Jenn seems VERY happy with her life. I think she's getting exactly what she wants out of it.

I don't think laziness is as prolific as society thinks it is. My opinion is that it's more often a manifestation of depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, etc. But she appears to be the exception to that rule. I know depression and anxiety aren't the same for everyone, but I can't recall ever seeing anyone suffering from them as consistently happy and chatty and engaged as she is, or ever feeling that way myself with it. Maybe that's just an act for the camera. Maybe she can't get a vlog out every day because for most days of the week she's too depressed to get out of bed or is paralyzed by panic attacks. But I wouldn't bet my last five bucks on that.

Reactions: 17
It would be better if it was a real anxiety disorder keeping her from driving and being able to be alone with her kids. It’s so much worse if it’s because she just doesn’t want to parent.

A parent with an anxiety disorder can still be a good parent. Even if they can’t drive or whatever.

Her main goal in life seems to be keeping Tim waiting on her, driving her places, being alone with him.

If they don’t hire a pickup nanny, I predict they pull Buddy out of school when it becomes too annoying for them.

Reactions: 22
This dead battery segment goes on for sooooo long. Is this interesting to anybody?? And what even is the point of holding onto the Volt to rust in the driveway? I assumed he holds onto it to use as a backup to go to Universal or pick up Jackson or whatever, but nope. It's apparently just for spare parts.

And, just reiterating others here, but the stupidity of him putting that grill next to the house is amazing. I can't even count the number of times I've had flare ups (and maybe even a few more-than-flare-ups) in my grill and there's no way they are going to keep that grill clean enough to prevent them. And seriously? They are only going to use it twice a month or so? They are so dumb. They really should have spent the money on fixing up their dated kitchen instead.

I still don't see how they are going to fit that patio furniture into that patio space. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

She needs a recipe for herbed oil for her veggie kebabs?? Jeez.

Another chaotic night of putting the boys to bed that has made her sooooo tired. I'm sure it was tiring for her standing around watching Tim do everything. I just cannot see how these two people are so useless that they can't put their own children to sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I still don’t understand the point of the “volt”, except for it’s battery in case of a hurricane or a dead Tesla. Fair enough if there were 2 drivers 😂😂. But honestly has it ever been driven since owning the Tesla? He’s concerned about not being able to do school drop offs/ pickups, if the Tesla can’t be used, but he’s got a bleeping 2nd car which surely should be a back up car. I know they love hoarding, but he should’ve sold it.
I think the Volt is the "company car". I think that's what the nannies drive when carting J$ to swimming, gym class, soccer, whatever. When Jess took J$ to dinner, I imagine she took the Volt. Car seats are a pain in the ass to take in and out. They probably have car seats for both kids in the Volt, so nanny du jour can safely transport the kid.

I think Jenn feels anxious in certain situations, like driving. We all feel anxious in some way. I do not believe for one second that she has the crippling anxiety that she claims to have. We saw her bullshit years ago with was it Target? lights where she supposedly had a complete anxiety attack and ran right to the car and proceeded to vlog about. She's an attention bleep. Target doesn't seem to phase her anymore, especially when she's there without kids. It's a bleeping miracle. Just like the two kids.

I think that Tim falls for her bullshit hook, line and sinker and feels like the knight in shining armor taking care of her, except, it's literally going to kill the guy. A stan posted a pic from MNSSHP and he looks half dead. She is absolutely screwed if something happens to him...like if he became incapacitated and she had to physically take care of him plus the two kids...what the duck would she do?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
like if he became incapacitated and she had to physically take care of him plus the two kids...what the duck would she do?
She would divorce him, guaranteed. As soon as she finds another dope to take care of her, she's gone.

Reactions: 20
Hey 👋 Dimmy and J4D as you are reading through this, heads up Disney sent out a treasure kit to promote the new cruise ship to a channel that’s only been around for a year. Cant wait to see your video opening up yours, oh wait. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim working on the dead battery reminded me of an old video I recently watched. Tim said he always does his own work on his car but says Jen preferred to take hers to the dealer because basically she didn't trust his work to not invalidate the warranty.

I guess she doesn't care about that kind of stuff anymore. The way he ripped off that cover and then proceeded to lose a pin again was a little concerning. I certainly wouldn't trust his work on the outdoor kitchen.

Although, I am suspicious that he didn't do a lot of the critical work himself on the outdoor kitchen. There was that one day where some other guy was with him. And, there's no way he could have installed those fans alone.

Reactions: 19
I think she said she looked up a recipe FOR grilled veggie skewers which is worse. I mean who needs a recipe to stack veggies on a stick?
Yep. That part had me almost spit out my water.
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 6.47.48 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yep. That part had me almost spit out my water.
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
View attachment 2402811
Holy tit that house is trashed. Wow. One day Tim is gonna burn down the house or electrocute himself. With a Tesla he might kill two birds with one stone. bleeping with a battery, how dim of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Dim is just showing to show us that he's a self taught electrician/mechanic. We'll see when the house burns down either from the car or from the ill installed grill. Lord, I'd hate being their neighbor.

Reactions: 15
Holy tit that house is trashed. Wow. One day Tim is gonna burn down the house or electrocute himself. With a Tesla he might kill two birds with one stone. bleeping with a battery, how dim of him.
But but but they have a fAnCy outdoor kitchen they're going to use about 3 more times ever! It even comes with a sad little fridge to hold pointless plastic bottled waters and some Perrier spicy water cans!! And fried lizard in the grill!! And pathetic heat shield up against the window! Clearly, we're all just jealous.

They couldn't stop Buddy from climbing all over the furniture in the furniture store, even with Ginn's attempts at hard cuts. I'm sure Buddy totally won't try to climb the furniture (which will all be arranged so close to each other due to them not knowing how to measure that they literally will have to climb onto the furniture to be able to sit on it) or the fugly overpriced bar stools to get onto the island and then jump onto the grill.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.