The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when you are on your 3rd “Bucket List”
Stay at the same damn place, it’s time for you to kick the bucket already! What’s left to look forward to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They could have added the cousins to the reservation since the bungalows sleep 8.

I have no issue with regular people doing this. I just think it’s a bad look for a video.

They seem to have gotten into a pattern where they use these types of accommodations to host Tim’s family. I think they had them over at one of those rental homes as well to swim. But sure, they’ll be entertaining in their renovated backyard all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their new rental agreements really don’t protect anyone (renter or DVC owner) but themselves. Definitely a business I heard great things about 5 years ago that I’d avoid completely now. I own DVC too but haven’t ever rented my points out. If I ever do it won’t be with David’s.
Yup, the rental agreement bit me hard. TL;DR - we had n-points we were going to rent out. Went through David's. Said he found a person everything was all good. Then ~15 days before the trip they canceled. We couldn't use the points and no one would rent them on that short of notice. We lost out on some $$$ and all we got was some legal boiler plate bullshit
---
I own DVC too but haven’t ever rented my points out. If I ever do it won’t be with David’s.
All I do anymore, after getting bit by David's is go to legal zoom and get some boiler plate rental agreement. Then require them to signature and require a notary on the contract. And then discuss how the payment(s) will be done. We've never once been bit. It shows you're serious as the one renting the points out and are looking to protect the person on the other end as well

• Wow
Reactions: 12
(this is a segment of the TTT video where they were berating people for asking about and then claiming “we can’t have children!
Meanwhile, Gin was on birth control during this time.
The creator posted this in protest on the day they announced Gin’s second miracle child pregnancy, Aug. 2022.
Proving they were selling a false narrative all along!)

---

Tim: if we don’t show it, it never happened!

————

I love how things last forever on the internet!
"We've tried for years, honestly, we did all the things." - Jenn Tracker
Yeah, you "did all the things" except stop taking birth control.

• Haha
I wonder if TPD hooked Tim up with that connection? He was hosted by them at Saratoga Springs not that long ago.
Why would anyone attach themselves to the Trackers. The word is more than out that they are nothing but users.
---
I mean, they should be more careful about how they’re advertising their kids on YouTube, but I kinda doubt he’s getting trafficked at the Poly pool.
True and true but some shady stuff has gone on at Typhoon Lagoon

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s so calculated. As the editor, she can edit out J$ not speaking clearly and Tim admitting that he couldn’t understand him. She left it in so that we would all be impressed that she understands her son so well. What a loving mother. I can’t believe I used to take them seriously.
I can't even imagine having had so many nannies before age 4. I personally didn't have the kind of personality as a very young kid to have been okay with a revolving door of strangers who, even if I learned to trust, would be gone by the time I finally trusted them. The kid is going to have attachment and abandonment issues to grapple with when he gets older (and the people he dates are going to pay the price). Especially when he realizes that his parents didn't even have important jobs that required sacrificing an authentic parental connection.
this is worse you putting it out. I certainly hope timmifer and J4D see this. Of all the things that we hope will finally sink into their sick brains, I hope this is one of them.!

Reactions: 13
Whoa! Jenn has male pattern baldness
1692645351568.png

---
If only they had a full size pool in their own backyard to enjoy. Then Buddy and Buddy could swim with Nanny 1 and Nanny 2 all day!

Wait, they do have a pool! But they seem to prefer the soaking pool at the Polynesian Bungalows.
The difference is that the ones at the bungalows require now work for them. Just wait until Jenn starts interviewing for Pool Boys.
---
If only they had a full size pool in their own backyard to enjoy. Then Buddy and Buddy could swim with Nanny 1 and Nanny 2 all day!

Wait, they do have a pool! But they seem to prefer the soaking pool at the Polynesian Bungalows.
The difference is that the ones at the bungalows require now work for them. Just wait until Jenn starts interviewing for Pool Boys.
---
I gotta tell ya, I stayed away from Tattle for a day and a half and I end up 12 pages behind. I'm impressed with the participation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m on the UK too. Adam Twattan is a complete hole. What kind of person spends 6k on a cruise of the Greek Islands and won’t get off the boat (oops sorry he spent an hour on Mykonos and ran back to to the ship for lunch) 🤣🤣 him and his mate Gary C(unt) are hideous
---

Sadly my comment was deleted
😂 He’s like marmite, you love him or you hate him and Gary C is just creepy but I’d still rather watch an hour of Adam Hattan than 5 minutes of the Twatters 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Just noticed the thumbnail for the Polynesian stay. Tim looks like a homeless woman with all his worldly possessions in a shopping cart. The other guests must have been thrilled when the poor white trash turned up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I do not understand why they call it a bucket list stay when they have already stayed at that hotel. It is okay to like a hotel and go back to it but it is not a bucket list stay.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2395728
Only dvc members? Hard to buy in cash? Not exactly
You would have more credibility for your snarky high horse attitude if you showed a screenshot of an actual bungalow availability with dates and prices.

What you show is a generic Polynesian Resort search result.

btw - the price you show in your example is for a room at the Polynesian.
Bungalow prices are four figures per night.

I have searched several dates and get this every time:
4B2B2E53-8B03-4101-990C-AE5B67B5AB9B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am sure there were some weirdos who were excited to see all those shots of Nanny Claws' feet. What the hell is it with these idiots and showing the bare feet of everyone in their vlogs? And also why do all these people walk around with bare feet on the floors of resorts. It grosses me out the way they all have their nasty feet out all the time.

Surprised NC's feet didn't look like this:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Those shots are so weird that she included of herself, first with Jackson on the other side of the glass door waving, being held from the rest of his family having fun, then Oliver on the other side, playing on the floor, being held back as well. Neither kid able to get to her… and she’s so happy.
It’s all so symbolic

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.