The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I do not understand why they call it a bucket list stay when they have already stayed at that hotel. It is okay to like a hotel and go back to it but it is not a bucket list stay.
I am beginning to wonder if they each have a bucket list. šŸ™„ Then they can do 4 bucket list stays for each resort. Maybe this was ā€œthe babyā€™sā€ bucket list stay. šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Kind of gave in to hate watch the ā€œbucket listā€ slog, some things were quite clear and noticeable to see even with watching on muteā€¦
*all my opinionā€¦.

- poor J$ I just feel so sad for him, climbing all over Dim like that just screams to me that he is attention seeking, therefore showing that he likely gets very little attention (usual 3y.o behaviour would be jumping, cuddling, splashing not climbing on top of his head)
- I find it interesting he is doing that to Dim, showing he has somewhat of a bond with him, but isnā€™t interested in Jennā€¦also imo gives a bit of an insight into the attachment there.
- why on earth do they need to do things with the 2 boys separately (rhetorical, I know the answer) but ffs, I have 2 girls and if my family and I were on a vacation we would all be in the pool enjoying quality time together!!!! It is inclusive and builds a strong family unit.
- from seeing a small snippet, it didnā€™t look like O gave Jenn much of a response, again hinting at the underlying attachment there imo. As someone else spoke about, when my baby sees me her little face lights up and kicks her legs, I donā€™t see that with Jenn and either child.

Again, all my opinion and I did skim through on mute, but it definitly doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s really all sunshine, rainbows, golly gee whiz ding dang and Jenns fake idiotic laugh when the cameras are off!!!! God they are disgusting!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
In my email and DMā€™s to Davidā€™s, I mentioned how they gave incorrect information about the point rental and how they advertise you can bring guests to the pool when they werenā€™t staying in the room. I said itā€™s irresponsible to advertise sneaking people into the pool. Not sure if they care since they deleted my comments on Instagram. But I mentioned all the trips i had booked with them since 2016 and how I wonā€™t use them again too.
Excellent and we should all let them know something similar. You used specifics which is a good way to get their attention not just calling them jack asses. I wrote Elemental homes stating that it would be better if a family of all ages vlogged your homes and using all the activities etc. and also people that cook, showing your kitchen etc.
---
You would have more credibility for your snarky high horse attitude if you showed a screenshot of an actual bungalow availability with dates and prices.

What you show is a generic Polynesian Resort search result.

btw - the price you show in your example is for a room at the Polynesian.
Bungalow prices are four figures per night.

I have searched several dates and get this every time:
View attachment 2395816
[/QUOT
Umm this seemed harsh. I have to back slackertracker as it is a quote for the bungalows and I have gone to the Disney reservation site and have seen the bungalows offered so I am not really sure what you or Dim is talking about.
---
System error or something
This was my point to that quote

Umm this seemed harsh. I have to back slackertracker as it is a quote for the bungalows and I have gone to the Disney reservation site and have seen the bungalows offered so I am not really sure what you or Dim is talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I logged into my DVC account and looked for the dates 1/14/24 - 1/19/24 for a Polynesian Bungalow.
C7B99483-2E26-493F-A88E-BBB34BB1536D.jpeg

301BF5AB-1CFF-4D04-805F-70CBA94D37AE.jpeg

Put in the same dates through the WDW hotel reservation site and this is what I got:
C6F93257-E680-41FA-9A33-58824A0AAC71.jpeg

4FE5459D-CDB5-4276-A600-BAFAB0D9FC95.jpeg
13D1A445-CF66-470D-8C2C-BC3BC5903631.jpeg
211BA21F-B22B-4E38-8F9F-1F45B4707388.jpeg
FC8817BD-8182-4462-B8D4-9624C8A06115.jpeg
68AC1E52-7FCA-4507-BFB6-53795092F779.jpeg
In case anyone wants to try their hand at booking a cash transaction through WDW hotel reservations.

Cause I am not convinced it can be done.

Reactions: 8
Many times I have put dates in on the disney.com site and have seen the bungalows on the list. Usually over $1500 a night and up, but I have seen them there. Yes when I put in some dates now they are not available but the Disney system changes so much and once and awhile they make the list.

Reactions: 12
I've shared this before, my younger daughter had a pretty severe articulation issue that was because she was born tongue tied and her mouth muscles didn't develop as they should have. I see/hear a lot of what I dealt with her in J$, specifically the choking and having to cut his food. The difference between J$ and my daughter: I fought hard to get her services and she started in an intensive speech program that was full day preschool the day after her 3rd birthday. She received intensive speech and occupational therapy every day. I was a SAHM and did struggle understanding what she was saying or what she wanted. She would throw these tantrums, and I still tear up when I think about them, because no one could understand what she wanted. She would throw things and smash things and it got so bad she would bang her head against the floor. I see that in J$ and it makes me nauseous when they do not understand him when his 4th birthday is coming up soon. I know they read here and I've hoped for so long they would get him some help. The longer the wait, the worse it will be for him, both academically and socially.

Our fairy tale ending was that my daughter worked hard and caught up quickly. She just graduated high school near the top of her class and had a leadership role where she routinely spoke in front of the student body. She read her college essay to the school at the end of the year, mentioning her big secret, something no one knew about her, that she couldn't talk at all and it had the students in tears. So there is hope for J$, but his parents need to pull their heads out of the asses or a teacher needs to take some initiative, which I do not think will happen in a Montessori school.
!
I've shared this before, my younger daughter had a pretty severe articulation issue that was because she was born tongue tied and her mouth muscles didn't develop as they should have. I see/hear a lot of what I dealt with her in J$, specifically the choking and having to cut his food. The difference between J$ and my daughter: I fought hard to get her services and she started in an intensive speech program that was full day preschool the day after her 3rd birthday. She received intensive speech and occupational therapy every day. I was a SAHM and did struggle understanding what she was saying or what she wanted. She would throw these tantrums, and I still tear up when I think about them, because no one could understand what she wanted. She would throw things and smash things and it got so bad she would bang her head against the floor. I see that in J$ and it makes me nauseous when they do not understand him when his 4th birthday is coming up soon. I know they read here and I've hoped for so long they would get him some help. The longer the wait, the worse it will be for him, both academically and socially.

Our fairy tale ending was that my daughter worked hard and caught up quickly. She just graduated high school near the top of her class and had a leadership role where she routinely spoke in front of the student body. She read her college essay to the school at the end of the year, mentioning her big secret, something no one knew about her, that she couldn't talk at all and it had the students in tears. So there is hope for J$, but his parents need to pull their heads out of the asses or a teacher needs to take some initiative, which I do not think will happen in a Montessori school.
Then Turboant must have heard an earful from both of us šŸ™Œ!

I called them directly and filled them in on all of Timā€™s horrific antics. This was the first they had heard about it.

Guess they couldnā€™t do much about it as their brand name is still prominently featured in the TTT video where Tim is riding through the turtle egg nests, at night, on their electric bike!! šŸ˜”
I forgot about that. He should have been locked up & heavily finedšŸ˜”

Reactions: 7
@Quasimodo I was disappointed you didn't post the screen shot of Jenn waddling up to those hangy chairs on the side of the bungalow and her ridiculous reflection in the glass door as she made her way over there. šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Quasimodo I was disappointed you didn't post the screen shot of Jenn waddling up to those hangy chairs on the side of the bungalow and her ridiculous reflection in the glass door as she made her way over there. šŸ˜…
Hahaha, I know, I seriously did consider it, then I got distracted by her being relieved impressed at how well bolted they were into the ceiling and the thick rope so she wouldn't cause the whole bungalow to come crashing down if she sat her waddling ass in one of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There's a hole in my bucket list...

Unfortunately for them....they are both like Henry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kind of gave in to hate watch the ā€œbucket listā€ slog, some things were quite clear and noticeable to see even with watching on muteā€¦
*all my opinionā€¦.

- poor J$ I just feel so sad for him, climbing all over Dim like that just screams to me that he is attention seeking, therefore showing that he likely gets very little attention (usual 3y.o behaviour would be jumping, cuddling, splashing not climbing on top of his head)
- I find it interesting he is doing that to Dim, showing he has somewhat of a bond with him, but isnā€™t interested in Jennā€¦also imo gives a bit of an insight into the attachment there.
- why on earth do they need to do things with the 2 boys separately (rhetorical, I know the answer) but ffs, I have 2 girls and if my family and I were on a vacation we would all be in the pool enjoying quality time together!!!! It is inclusive and builds a strong family unit.
- from seeing a small snippet, it didnā€™t look like O gave Jenn much of a response, again hinting at the underlying attachment there imo. As someone else spoke about, when my baby sees me her little face lights up and kicks her legs, I donā€™t see that with Jenn and either child.

Again, all my opinion and I did skim through on mute, but it definitly doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s really all sunshine, rainbows, golly gee whiz ding dang and Jenns fake idiotic laugh when the cameras are off!!!! God they are disgusting!!!
TTT: itā€™s really all sunshine, rainbows, golly gee whiz ding dang and Jenns fake idiotic laugh

I made a form letter to send to any company that decides to sponsor this problematic YouTube channel...

Subject: Concerns Regarding Sponsorship of Problematic YouTuber

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing on behalf of myself and my wife, and I would like to express my deep concern and disappointment regarding the recent sponsorship of YouTuber Tim Tracker by your company.

While we understand that partnerships and sponsorships are common in the world of marketing, it's essential for companies to align themselves with individuals who reflect their values and maintain a responsible online presence. Unfortunately, Tim's recent content and behavior have raised several red flags that directly contradict the positive image we expect from brands we associate with.

We have observed instances where Tim has propagated harmful ideologies, engaged in offensive language, eaten dangerous amounts of hot dogs, and exhibited behavior that goes against the principles of inclusivity and respect. As a company that strives to promote diversity, equity, and ethical conduct, we find it deeply troubling that [Company Name] would choose to align itself with an individual who seemingly disregards these values.

We kindly urge you to reconsider your association with Tim and evaluate whether his content aligns with the image and values [Company Name] wishes to portray. We believe that making ethical choices in sponsorships not only benefits your brand's reputation but also contributes positively to the online community and society as a whole.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter further and explore alternative ways we can collaborate in the future to promote values that both of us hold dear.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Wife's Name]
[Your Title/Position]

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Tim was spotted with his brother getting the Dole Whip, so I wonder if they were noticed by too many people to not mention it? But I agree, it's trashy to invited guests to visit and then have them swim in the already overcrowded main pool.

And--I love Ohana. I know a lot of people don't, but it's one of my favorite restaurants on property. But how many times can you eat there in one month? That's just ridiculous. For the record, it really is pretty easy to get a last minute reservation there for some reason. I've never not gotten a reservation there either the night before or day of when I've wanted to go.

View attachment 2395195
They look like a bleeping Hydra here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The entire shirt had little knife wounds all over it. That's a style but she just always looks so trashy. She looked like she just jumped a barbed wire fence to get in. She needs a shopping cart not a stroller. I can't imagine going out like that let alone to dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it's almost eight FL time. Getting a good start on that six vids a week I see...
She forgot itā€™s Monday and Buddy needed to go to school. Life is hard when youā€™ve got two nannies props beloved miracle children, you guyzzzzzzz.
---
The entire shirt had little knife wounds all over it. That's a style but she just always looks so trashy. She looked like she just jumped a barbed wire fence to get in. She needs a shopping cart not a stroller. I can't imagine going out like that let alone to dinner.
She didnā€™t get the memo that the barbed wire around local restaurants is to keep the wild Jennbeasts out. Restaurants should try installing a fence of Adult and Parental Responsibilities to repel invasive species like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Catching up with the umpteenth Polynesian bucket stay.

Its amazing how much they separate the boys. If I remember correctly, the only time I saw them together was at dinner and breakfast? If you were a casual viewer you might be concerned at first that Buddy was swimming outside by himself until they showed that glimpse of The Claws.

And how ridiculous was that whole scene when they were watching Ollie and The Claws thru the window? I understand that Jen can't take care of TWO KIDS alone, but Tim and Jen can't do it together either? Perhaps they were afraid to put the boys together in the pool. (I am also confused as to why that is called a plunge pool. I don't see much plunging going on in one).

It's sad that Buddy does enjoy interacting with Tim more than Jen and yet he's the one who seems to show more disdain for him. His reaction to when he couldn't understand him was a bit aggressive.

Who does Davidā€™s DVC Co. think they are targeting by using the Bojos? I doubt the typical Stan can afford something like the bungalow. They are so trashy that they really make the Beverly Hillbillies look high-toned. And wouldn't David DVC Co. want more recognition in perhaps the vid title and maybe have them be a little more informative? I do realize that's a tall order when it comes to Tim.

How many suitcases does this family need for a 2 night stay?! Granted, looking at Tim's sandwich she must have packed a shitload of pepperoni.

And, I was so distracted by Timā€™s errant beard pube here that I have no idea about what he was talking about here.

IMG_1592.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Its amazing how much they separate the boys. If I remember correctly, the only time I saw them together was at dinner and breakfast? If you were a casual viewer you might be concerned at first that Buddy was swimming outside by himself until they showed that glimpse of The Claws.

And how ridiculous was that whole scene when they were watching Ollie and The Claws thru the window? I understand that Jen can't take care of TWO KIDS alone, but Tim and Jen can't do it together either? Perhaps they were afraid to put the boys together in the pool. (I am also confused as to why that is called a plunge pool. I don't see much plunging going on in one).

It's sad that Buddy does enjoy interacting with Tim more than Jen and yet he's the one who seems to show more disdain for him. His reaction to when he couldn't understand him was a bit aggressive.

Who does Davidā€™s DVC Co. think they are targeting by using the Bojos? I doubt the typical Stan can afford something like the bungalow. They are so trashy that they really make the Beverly Hillbillies look high-toned. And wouldn't David DVC Co. want more recognition in perhaps the vid title and maybe have them be a little more informative? I do realize that's a tall order when it comes to Tim.

How many suitcases does this family need for a 2 night stay?! Granted, looking at Tim's sandwich she must have packed a shitload of pepperoni.

And, I was so distracted by Timā€™s errant beard pube here that I have no idea about what he was talking about here.

View attachment 2396242
They call it a plunge pool because it sounds more glamorous than "large bathtub with fetid water surrounded by bugs and with no privacy that you paid thousands and thousands of dollars per night to use when it would have been more worth it to just fly to Bora Bora but stupid people are gonna be foolish with their money so they can flex that they can hear boats honking loudly so alas, here is the Pee Plunge Pool."

I thought there was something on my screen because I didn't realize Dimmy's nose also had a scratch at the bottom in addition to the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2396242
Her saying she canā€™t stand looking at someone with a skeleton face and then leaving this ^^^ ugly mug in the video is just hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.