The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw this in the fb group last week. Feeling like it might be some Tattlers but hoping it’s just more Stan’s coming to their senses…words like embarrassed, ridiculous, etc. love to see it!

edited to not blast the names…not sure if that is best practice or not.
It is not post pregnancy depression. That means she has had it for 2.5 of the 3.5 years of Jackson's life. Before Oliver showed up. She was "fine" for about 1.5 years of Jackson's life. I wonder if when Jackson started to be more independent around 1.5 years (I forget when they hired Lyn. Was it when he was 1.5 years old?) when Jenn realized she could not handle him?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
saw this in the fb group last week. Feeling like it might be some Tattlers but hoping it’s just more Stan’s coming to their senses…words like embarrassed, ridiculous, etc. love to see it!

edited to not blast the names…not sure if that is best practice or not.
That’s me in the 3rd picture, 2nd comment 😂

• Haha
Today YouTube recommended one of their old videos to me - over 10 years old and it’s called exploding bewbs. They really are trash and I can’t believe they keep that tit out there. The video shows her hitting Tim really hard and also shows both of them mocking people with accents. She talks in a baby voice for the whole video. Lots of focus on her boobs. And how they want to fill her bra with booze. She goes to a pampered chef party and brags that she convinced Tim’s mom to not spend $2.00 on a cookbook by just taking photos of all the recipes on her phone, like it’s some kind of hack. No, it’s stealing. She also goes on and on about her anxiety. They are the same people today - nothing has changed! It’s unbelievable to me that people continue to support them and stand behind them. They are TRASH.
I checked it out. Total trash. Here are the two best parts of the video.
Screenshot_20230822_063442_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is not post pregnancy depression. That means she has had it for 2.5 of the 3.5 years of Jackson's life. Before Oliver showed up. She was "fine" for about 1.5 years of Jackson's life. I wonder if when Jackson started to be more independent around 1.5 years (I forget when they hired Lyn. Was it when he was 1.5 years old?) when Jenn realized she could not handle him?
What can she handle? She’s truly useless. You’re right though, that timeline makes a lot of sense. They did really try when he was a baby and then COVID was roaring its head. Then suddenly something changed and that does seem to be around 1.5 years in.

Reactions: 12
I didn't watch the latest video and don't really care to watch but maybe it's just me--Isn't it tasteless for a person who is supposedly "set for life" to get #hosted at a charity dinner? Supporting the unhoused when he has a perfectly nice home and instead prefers to stay in $3500/night bungalows? I mean really, they spend more nights in hotels than they do their own home.

Any of those who watched--does he indicate that he at least made some sort of donation? Will they give the adsense money at least to the charities? He's going to make money off this video. Griftng off a charity is seriously the worst, Timmy.

I also don't understand promoting an event that is over. We know many of their followers are overseas, they wouldn't even go to this next year. What's the point of being hosted to this? Who is going to remember this for next year? The stans don't remember tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What can she handle? She’s truly useless. You’re right though, that timeline makes a lot of sense. They did really try when he was a baby and then COVID was roaring its head. Then suddenly something changed and that does seem to be around 1.5 years in.
He became mobile, started to have opinions and wasn't the perfect little prop to carry around anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I didn't watch the latest video and don't really care to watch but maybe it's just me--Isn't it tasteless for a person who is supposedly "set for life" to get #hosted at a charity dinner? Supporting the unhoused when he has a perfectly nice home and instead prefers to stay in $3500/night bungalows? I mean really, they spend more nights in hotels than they do their own home.

Any of those who watched--does he indicate that he at least made some sort of donation? Will they give the adsense money at least to the charities? He's going to make money off this video. Griftng off a charity is seriously the worst, Timmy.

I also don't understand promoting an event that is over. We know many of their followers are overseas, they wouldn't even go to this next year. What's the point of being hosted to this? Who is going to remember this for next year? The stans don't remember tit.

Unlike The Trackers who only support charities that give then views. I know this is going to come off as braggy, but, like others do, support local charities all year. I went a charity event last Sunday for a local animal shelter. Did I take photo's and post them here? Nope. Did I take photo's and put them on my Facebook? Nope. Did it really happen? Yes and I don't need photo's to prove it.

I agree with what @Quasimodo stated. Like only Orlando has "Unique" stuff like that charity event. Like Washington DC, NYC, LA, Philly, London, Sydney, Glasgow, never, ever have stuff like that. Only Orlando does. Sure Tim.

I found it funny as Quasi stated in a screen shot that he kept on saying smooth and it takes him about half way through the vlog to state the correct word of tender to talk about the beef dishes.

Speaking of smooth (the correct word to use when talking about liquor), for someone who states they don't drink seemed to really push about winning $1200 worth of liquor.

I wonder if he is going to use The Cracker Barrel gift card? It seems a place that would be beneath him to go to or go the complete opposite and do like that did at Olive Garden and show them using the gift card. Cracker Barrel is crap anyway. I am sure they will find a way to make it the tastiest thing ever to make sure they get invited back next year to the charity event if they have it again. "Here we are at Cracker Barrel using the gift card I won at (sorry forget the actual charity name). Thank you charity, hope to see again next year to see what we win."

I also found it funny he ate anchovies. For someone who supposed to hate seafood he seemed to really enjoy that dish.

Reactions: 14
WOW - this is an all time low for you Timmy Boy - monetizing off of a charity event. You really do suck BIG TIME!!!!

First thing that came to mind to me was I was wondering how many nannies J4D's had at the house to help put her 2 kids to bed?
It's like that old joke back in the day about the light bulb but now we switch it up to fit the asshats-

How many nannies does it take to put the 2 miracle children to bed in the Tracker house? 1 - 2 - 3

LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if he is going to use The Cracker Barrel gift card? It seems a place that would be beneath him to go to or go the complete opposite and do like that did at Olive Garden and show them using the gift card. Cracker Barrel is crap anyway. I am sure they will find a way to make it the tastiest thing ever to make sure they get invited back next year to the charity event if they have it again. "Here we are at Cracker Barrel using the gift card I won at (sorry forget the actual charity name). Thank you charity, hope to see again next year to see what we win."

I also found it funny he ate anchovies. For someone who supposed to hate seafood he seemed to really enjoy that dish.
Hey, I take offense to that. ;) I love Cracker Barrel (and they have the cutest little ornaments at Christmastime 🎄)

But we all know he'll just give the gift card to his parents probably.
Doubtful Jenn would step foot in a Cracker Barrel these days. I mean, there's no plunge pool and the salad isn't "fancy" enough. 🥴
---
WOW - this is an all time low for you Timmy Boy - monetizing off of a charity event. You really do suck BIG TIME!!!!
Yep.

Honestly, I don't know why they invited him out for this as part of the media. Only a small portion of their audience (that aren't hate watchers like us) have ever stated they're actually locals so WHO in their out-of-town / tourist audience is actually going to put this on their calendar to keep watch for 2024's date?

And the comments section is just ridiculous with people fawning over him. "tHaNk yoU fOr HighlighTing ThIs EvENt"

All he did was show up, eat food, and now they're monetizing it.
They should be giving ALL the AdSense money for that vlog RIGHT BACK TO THE CHARITIES and do it so everyone can see you do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Hey, I take offense to that. ;) I love Cracker Barrel (and they have the cutest little ornaments at Christmastime 🎄)

But we all know he'll just give the gift card to his parents probably.
Doubtful Jenn would step foot in a Cracker Barrel these days. I mean, there's no plunge pool and the salad isn't "fancy" enough.

To be fair the gift shop is nice!

• Heart
Wait--so he really acted like an event like that was unique to Orlando? And if he won a Cracker Barrel gift card, why would he just turn it over to the organizers and say, hey, I'd like to donate this back? Give it to someone who needs a free meal more than me. Oh Timmy, you suck, you really, really do.

But I have to say--If I won a CB gift card, I'd get it's full value in hashbrown casserole. 😂
---
To be fair the gift shop is nice!
And they always have squishmallows!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Unlike The Trackers who only support charities that give then views. I know this is going to come off as braggy, but, like others do, support local charities all year. I went a charity event last Sunday for a local animal shelter. Did I take photo's and post them here? Nope. Did I take photo's and put them on my Facebook? Nope. Did it really happen? Yes and I don't need photo's to prove it.

I agree with what @Quasimodo stated. Like only Orlando has "Unique" stuff like that charity event. Like Washington DC, NYC, LA, Philly, London, Sydney, Glasgow, never, ever have stuff like that. Only Orlando does. Sure Tim.

I found it funny as Quasi stated in a screen shot that he kept on saying smooth and it takes him about half way through the vlog to state the correct word of tender to talk about the beef dishes.

Speaking of smooth (the correct word to use when talking about liquor), for someone who states they don't drink seemed to really push about winning $1200 worth of liquor.

He should quietly donate the gift card to someone who needs it, or even to the volunteers at a local food pantry. He doesn’t need it since he’s set for life. Millions of people aren’t so fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I happen to like Cracker Barrel for their nostalgic candy selection in the front of the store - LOL!!!
When I am craving a good Goldenberg Peanut Chew for old times sake that is my 'go to' place to find them.
1692709446343.png

Wait--so he really acted like an event like that was unique to Orlando? And if he won a Cracker Barrel gift card, why would he just turn it over to the organizers and say, hey, I'd like to donate this back? Give it to someone who needs a free meal more than me. Oh Timmy, you suck, you really, really do.

But I have to say--If I won a CB gift card, I'd get it's full value in hashbrown casserole. 😂
---

And they always have squishmallows!

He donated $50 and in return he got to go to a decorative tree and picked his prize which happened to be a $25 Cracker Barrel gift card. I am not sure what he would expect? A Gucci gift card? I am sure the rest of the prizes were along the same line, Olive Garden, Target, Walmart, Red Robin, etc.

Yep, he acted like it was so special. Even my local redneckish area near a Military base has restaurant week (we do have some higher end places for an area that is in the middle of noplace compared to Washington DC or Baltimore) once in a while and usually alot of the restaurants will donate a portion of the profit earned that week to food banks or other like charities like what Tim showed in the vlog.

Reactions: 14
I happen to like Cracker Barrel for their nostalgic candy selection in the front of the store - LOL!!!
When I am craving a good Goldenberg Peanut Chew for old times sake that is my 'go to' place to find them.
View attachment 2397094
Yes! Right before every Christmas, DH and I go there (there's one like 10 mins. from us up by I-4) and I check out their ornaments, little Christmas-y things (lots of it is on sale by then too) and ALWAYS go to the nostalgic candy, nuts, jams, etc. I love their selection of Lodge cookware and odds and ends. And they carry an awesome 100% pure maple candy from Vermont that I've bought for years and years and it always sells out super fast. The candy, nuts, and fun foodie stuff are great stocking stuffers!

Jenn's FOMO must have been off the charts editing this. 🤣🤣
Who was with Tim she was trying hard to edit out?

• Heart
$3500 a night for one of those bungalows? That’s insane even by Disney prices. I can see if you’re using points you already own but that cash price is nuts. You can get far better accommodations for less even on property.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.