The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they invite media to drive people to donate after the fact. But this event should have been a bunch of social media posts with links to donate. Not a monetized video mukbang. And promoting it as an event where you get you monies worth in the food? That’s not why you go to a charity event. Their heads are completely up their own asses.

Reactions: 35
It is not post pregnancy depression. That means she has had it for 2.5 of the 3.5 years of Jackson's life. Before Oliver showed up. She was "fine" for about 1.5 years of Jackson's life. I wonder if when Jackson started to be more independent around 1.5 years (I forget when they hired Lyn. Was it when he was 1.5 years old?) when Jenn realized she could not handle him?
Lyn was added to the LLC payroll, 1/1/22.
Jackson was born 11/2019, so he was 2 years, 1 month old.

Reactions: 10
I like how they insisted to everyone before hiring OG Stanny that she was just an “educator” because they were nervous of “covid germs at school”… and all the holier than thou Stans would argue and argue about how she isn’t a nanny, but an eDuCaTOr! Where are those remarks now? They’ve fully embraced the “nanny” role and as far as we know there is zero actual educational value in the nanny being there. I also want to point out, them keeping the brothers separate at all given times is surely going to be detrimental to their relationship. They can barely have the boys do anything together. I realise “the baby” is young, but if Jackson can’t learn to play with him, there will be no bond. Maybe Jen doesn’t care because her family is nothing to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So, this charity event took place on the 18th and they wait until the 20th to post a video about it?! And there is nothing on his Instagram or Twitter X or Threads to promote this thing??

Why in the bleeping hell do these places continue to give him "media" access if he is not going to promote it for them and solely uses these things for his own monetary gain. As if they couldn't be more hateable they somehow continually manage to be even more so.

Also, how has no one commented on his choice of suit jacket??

Reactions: 30
It is not post pregnancy depression. That means she has had it for 2.5 of the 3.5 years of Jackson's life. Before Oliver showed up. She was "fine" for about 1.5 years of Jackson's life. I wonder if when Jackson started to be more independent around 1.5 years (I forget when they hired Lyn. Was it when he was 1.5 years old?) when Jenn realized she could not handle him?
More like she didn't WANT to handle him....she has to be the laziest witch I have ever seen. If she looks lazy in the vlogs can you even imagine how bad it is off camera?!!! #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Reactions: 21
This oldie but goodie. Back when Jenn cleaned, exercised, and was bothered by staying in the house.

• Wow
More like she didn't WANT to handle him....she has to be the laziest witch I have ever seen. If she looks lazy in the vlogs can you even imagine how bad it is off camera?!!! #lyingsackofcraptrackers

She seemed for a while to give a tit about Jackson as he was cute (hate saying this, he was a cuter baby than Oliver is) and people were fawning over him. I think maybe that when reality it when he started to walk and do other stuff like being more interactive/mobile she lost interest.

I don't have kids. But from what people tell me who have had kids or been around kids (like Nieces and Nephews all time. Mine live in a different state so I only saw them a few times a year vs. every day) 1.5/2 years old and older is when they get more fun. They can show more interest in stuff like playing in the sand at the beach or maybe enjoy the water at the beach, lake, or pool. Are more able to show what they might be interested in like playing with a dolly or toy car. Starting to learn shapes and colors. She has no interest in showing either one of her kids that other than showing off for the camera like she cares.

Also, how has no one commented on his choice of suit jacket??

Compared to some of the people in the background he was better dressed than most. It is nothing I'd be interested in if I was a man or see my husband in. But still OK considering at least to me.

Reactions: 12
OK Tattle faithful, if I'm wrong here please tell me. I tried to watch the Poly video and honestly didn't get 90 seconds into it because Tim. The "I'm better than you" look that he had on his face when he said thanks to David's for the weekend just pissed me off. Am I wrong or should the meds be upped?
---
They heard he was "set for life" so they probably hoped he'd show up with his checkbook.

Not that he knows how to use a checkbook.
They don't understand that the Trackers don't give, they only take. If Tim wasn't invited he wouldn't have gone.

Reactions: 22
🤔 more so she wasn’t the center of his attention anymore.

Jackson was on solid foods, nursings were being decreased. He was getting more independent and she couldn’t control/mentally handle his active daily life activities.
She lost interest in him.

Plus what does she have to offer him?
She doesn’t seem very intelligent.
Has no outside interests or hobbies.
She is not maternal at all and could care less about her children, their growth & developments.
Her daily world consists of her total fixation of the three W’s (where, when and what) is my next meal/snack. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
How did you come across that info?
TTT video posted 1/15/22, where they hired an “educator” instead of putting him in daycare.
DF78A5B5-C553-424D-9217-301D9E2A6582.png
D593D601-659C-42FB-AB92-AC96F5FCDF96.png

(if you are questioning the LLC reference I extrapolated that from original documents someone found and posted on TL.
I thought all this was common knowledge on TL)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
🤔 more so she wasn’t the center of his attention anymore.

Jackson was on solid foods, nursings were being decreased. He was getting more independent and she couldn’t control/mentally handle his active daily life activities.
She lost interest in him.

Plus what does she have to offer him?
She doesn’t seem very intelligent.
Has no outside interests or hobbies.
She is not maternal at all and could care less about her children, their growth & developments.
Her daily world consists of her total fixation of the three W’s (where, when and what) is my next meal/snack. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Through TTT videos where they told us
OK because that lined up with the date that the LLC took effect which sounded odd to me.

Reactions: 8
Over on the YITS thread, people were talking about Joanna Rohrback's program of Prancercise, an exercise phenomenon inspired by the way horses move. So our graceful heifer Jen apparently tried it herself. I'm betting this is the most exercise she's had in a decade.

Another oldie from 2013. Would she even recognize herself here?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Over on the YITS thread, people were talking about Joanna Rohrback's program of Prancercise, an exercise phenomenon inspired by the way horses move. So our graceful heifer Jen apparently tried it herself. I'm betting this is the most exercise she's had in a decade.

I forgot how readily they made complete asses of themselves back then. I don't know why I thought any of their nonsense was ever entertaining, maybe I've just matured over the years. If some dumbass was prancing around like that these days I'd have to practice some major restraint to not put my leg out and send them falling to the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Wow - its been a rough 10 years.

Reactions: 11
My LO was born in 2013. I had PND/PNA before she was born but when she was about 6 months I started going down hill and then Christmas Day 2014 it was like my brain broke, then Christmas Day 2015 it strangely mended. I have no recollection of 2015. I don't know what I did. I have picture and things like that but no actual memories. I wasn't a human I was a machine, just functioning. I was put on different medication in January 2016 but not really mentally well until 2019. I still suffer now. They said if I was ever to get pregnant again I would have to be monitored more but this is the UK, I was having hallucinations, tried to give her away and still didn't get help, even when I was suic***** nothing, I really should have been sectioned but nope. I did fall pregnant twice but lost both as I think that was my mind/body's way of saying nope. I was never like this before she was born so is it still PND/PNA or just Anxiety/Depression now. I don't know. Its just crazy or is that just me lol

• Heart
I forgot how readily they made complete asses of themselves back then. I don't know why I thought any of their nonsense was ever entertaining, maybe I've just matured over the years. If some dumbass was prancing around like that these days I'd have to practice some major restraint to not put my leg out and send them falling to the floor.
Sure they made asses of themselves. At least, then, they were their true selves and not these jesters in pompous royal mindset that they portray now. They went from we're just like you to we're better than you. We know it and you must accept it. Bow to us stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.