The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The alligator thing was obnoxious. That is one of the reasons people have them. It might not be why you do Jen but it is a reason in Florida. All sorts of wildlife love a swim not just bugs. The things she gets heated over make no sense. What a reptilian beast bleep! Don't worry, we won't talk bad about your people trespassing ever again.🙄

Reactions: 20
Y'all Elon Musk just announced that the Block feature on Twitter will cease to exist soon. While I think it's an awful idea, I'm now giddy at the fact that Dim and Ginn will no longer be able to block anyone, and those of us who have already been blocked will be able to comment and see their posts again
If it unblocks all of those people Ginn’s subscriber count is going to rocket by 10K

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Making a living going to theme parks every single freaking week and recording it to put on YouTube for the whim of the public seems like hell to me. At least how the Trackers are doing it. They got lucky putting out a ton of content when there wasn't much competition. In no way are either of them long time Disney fans. They only became so when doing videos at Disney got them a lot of views.

Reactions: 20
Do they make a screen to keep Ginn out? Because that's what Dim should have invested in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The alligator thing was obnoxious. That is one of the reasons people have them. It might not be why you do Jen but it is a reason in Florida. All sorts of wildlife love a swim not just bugs. The things she gets heated over make no sense. What a reptilian beast bleep! Don't worry, we won't talk bad about your people trespassing ever again.🙄
It was super weird, right? They acted like that was the stupidest comment. And how are the viewers supposed to know how far the nearest lake is from their house?

Reactions: 14
Y'all Elon Musk just announced that the Block feature on Twitter will cease to exist soon. While I think it's an awful idea, I'm now giddy at the fact that Dim and Ginn will no longer be able to block anyone, and those of us who have already been blocked will be able to comment and see their posts again
I was reading that per the App Store and google play’s terms of service, social media platforms must offer a block feature so not sure if this will go through or not. I am blocked by Jenn on twitter and I have never tweeted about her or Tim directly to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It was super weird, right? They acted like that was the stupidest comment. And how are the viewers supposed to know how far the nearest lake is from their house?
And gators often get challenged out of their own territory so you'll see them try to find a new area.. they can move pretty long distances at night. They're not that far from water..

Reactions: 11
I was reading that per the App Store and google play’s terms of service, social media platforms must offer a block feature so not sure if this will go through or not. I am blocked by Jenn on twitter and I have never tweeted about her or Tim directly to them.
Honestly I think she hunts people out on social sites, there was a while ago a load were being blocked by them an had never tweeted to them or about them but she was finding it through I think likes that was given to someone she hated or likes on certain comments, she's such an ass spending all that time blocking people based on likes

Reactions: 13
Happy Friday fellow tattlers. I'm still trying to process the fact that this is your first born miracle child's official 'first week of school' and all you both can think about is going to Target and Lowe's while the nanny takes care of him. WOW - PARENTS OF THE YEAR - NOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!
I understand if both parents worked during the day so maybe someone else needed to be available to do drop-off or pick-up but these 2 morons
can make their own schedule and they still can't go grab their child. And of course I'm especially pissed off by J4D's - seriously girl - you do absolutely NOTHING all day - and stop with the 'anxiety' and 'I can't drive' BS - that story passed a long time ago. And let's remind you that you were just looking at golf carts this week - so you can drive a golf cart but not a car? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Where are your 'core' memories J4D's - this is the time sweetie - these are your chances at making 'core' memories with your kids. This breaks my heart - these boys deserve better.

Reactions: 29
She’s a bleep for mocking all of her stans who think alligators are a threat. They said they don’t live near water. Why is the area called Lake Nona?
Isn’t there a body of water behind the neighbors across the street?

Reactions: 10
And gators often get challenged out of their own territory so you'll see them try to find a new area.. they can move pretty long distances at night. They're not that far from water..
I've seen videos of them climbing over fences and that's enough for me to never want to move to an area that has gators.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've seen videos of them climbing over fences and that's enough for me to never want to move to an area that has gators.
We go to the Orlando wetlands. Half of it is a giant boardwalk over the water. The other half is a wide trail with swamplands on both sides. They come up to sunbathe on the trail. You would never know they were there until you get too close and then!!!!!!! They run off like scared puppies.... They get nasty during mating season and if you walk by with small dogs. If you're a pet owner and you walk by water, you're and idiot. Other than that, don't feed them and they won't come to you.

I have only lived here 2 years and I really thought I'd be scared of them. I'm much worse with snakes.

Reactions: 9
Multiple in that neighborhood and two giant lakes less than 1/2 mile from their house.
So why is Gin pooh whooing the possibility of alligators in the neighborhood and firmly mocking people?

Reactions: 12
We go to the Orlando wetlands. Half of it is a giant boardwalk over the water. The other half is a wide trail with swamplands on both sides. They come up to sunbathe on the trail. You would never know they were there until you get too close and then!!!!!!! They run off like scared puppies.... They get nasty during mating season and if you walk by with small dogs. If you're a pet owner and you walk by water, you're and idiot. Other than that, don't feed them and they won't come to you.

I have only lived here 2 years and I really thought I'd be scared of them. I'm much worse with snakes.
That's why I love going to Orlando Wetlands. No pets allowed.

And that's not because I don't love pets (we have 4 cats). It's because their humans are idiots who get them killed.

(And yeah, the gators will come right up and sun near the trails; one actually decided to lay down and completely block our trail (Bobcat Trail) one day and we had to backtrack. 🤣 Oh, and if you ever get the chance to do the free tram tour, it's pretty interesting!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.