The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they the only 2 idiots on the planet that haven't heard of wayfair.com? I am buried in ads from that website.

Tim's story about getting burned by his tool seems way too specific for their usual lies so it is plausible he actually did put up the fans. But also how exactly was it that sunny in the enclosure? I thought the 2nd purpose of it was to provide shade to make it cooler.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I remember them having a bad experience with Wayfair, which is why they won't buy from them again.

I imagine most of their bad experiences are just Karen-esque behavior from the both of them. Remember Jenn's Old Navy rant?

Reactions: 25
I think I remember them having a bad experience with Wayfair, which is why they won't buy from them again.

I imagine most of their bad experiences are just Karen-esque behavior from the both of them. Remember Jenn's Old Navy rant?
They bought a super expensive trendy coffee table from them in the old Sanford house. Ginn complained it was shipped poorly and got damaged.
I’m sure @peteykirch remembers and @2020planner could find the vlog.

Reactions: 15
They bought a super expensive trendy coffee table from them in the old Sanford house. Ginn complained it was shipped poorly and got damaged.
They’re right about Wayfair. It took 3 tries before we finally got a two piece mirror/medicine cabinet where the glass wasn’t broken. Meanwhile, they told us to keep it so we had 2 extra cabinets (which we gave to our friend who was remodeling our bathroom). I’m surprised they are still in business.

Reactions: 11
On the nap bag -- several on line shopping sites have things called toddler or daycare nap bags. They are the old school nap mat combined with a top layer to make a sleeping bag. There are different price levels so we know Jackson has whatever the concierge level model is in the world of nap bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is from the Live, but I loved Tim discovering that the travel companies jack up the prices during school holidays. Apparently he tried to book a New Years cruise but it was too rich for his blood. Set for life!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is from the Live, but I loved Tim discovering that the travel companies jack up the prices during school holidays. Apparently he tried to book a New Years cruise but it was too rich for his blood. Set for life!
Wow, the travel vloggers didn’t know about the dynamic pricing during school holidays. You can learn a lot from the Trackholes about traveling. Hahahaha
#homemovies

• Haha
Stumbled upon this while scrolling TikTok.

(all video used with fair use for commentary purposes with credit)
---
(all video used with fair use for commentary purposes with credit)
Also a bit OT but the video I pulled that bullshit fair use statement from was uploaded on 9/6/22 basically one year ago and LOOK how much they've aged in literally one year :eek: :eek: :eek:

1692372649376.png

• Wow
Da Baby hit them hard. Honestly, I don't know who looks worse. For awhile I'd say Jenn by a landslide but the eyes, scruffiness, wight gain, and muppet orange coloring have really made Dim look worse int he past year.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, was that the $600 table that was shipped on a pallet or something and got damaged, and she was bitching on Twitter about it?
Even though they sent her another one for free? I'll need to look for it.

Reactions: 12
IMG_0405.jpeg

I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but how is anyone “looking for a channel that helps them plan out all aspects of their travels” going to learn anything from these two?

What am I learning about Florida tourism watching J4Ds while she sits on the floor annoying Dolliver Jardin while he plays? Or while she complains as she shops at Target?

Their channel is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stumbled upon this while scrolling TikTok.

Set for life but doesn’t want to spend $25-$30 for a collectors popcorn bucket. That’s too funny and the stan actually made me sick with her and other comments about meeting Dim. I met him years ago and yes he was nice but superficial like most people you meet for the first time. This just blows up the Trackholes egos.
#homemovies
BTW these are my wives popcorn buckets. She collects them. We usually ask for the popcorn separately so the bucket doesn’t get greasy. We usually ask a child’s parents if it’s ok if we give them the popcorn.
IMG_0279.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is like some sort of WWII code deciphering.
Uniform
Nap Bag
Lunchbox
Water Bottle
Car Toy
Longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak, seventeen, benign, nine, homecoming, one, freight car, Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh! Cicero, Lipschitz!

We can activate the Chicago Winter Soldier now! Or we could if Marvel would allow him to appear this side of the Mississippi in a theme park

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.