The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching these in 2020 to prepare for my trip, I really enjoyed Timā€™s park vlogs. I watched their back catalogue during covid hoping It would soon be my turn to visit the parks (it was canx twice due to covid and not been able to afford to rebook).

The decline for me was seeing them as ā€œparentsā€. Even worse now with buddy 2, I donā€™t get to do school pick up because I work. If I am working from home I will use my dinner break to go pick the kids up, at any given opportunity I will attend their swimming lessons. I truly do not understand what parent would CHOOSE not to do these thingsā€¦.my mind boggles!!
I do however enjoy reading this thread, I rarely post but i am here everyday šŸ‘‹šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I have only lived here 2 years and I really thought I'd be scared of them. I'm much worse with snakes.
If you have a fear of snakes, check out the ā€œSnake Discoveryā€ YouTube channel. It wonā€™t necessarily turn you into an enthusiast, but you may, at least, start to to see them in a different light. I believe itā€™s helped a lot of people get over their phobias (and they have a subscriber base and views that the Trackers can only dream ofā€¦).

Reactions: 11
I started watching these in 2020 to prepare for my trip, I really enjoyed Timā€™s park vlogs. I watched their back catalogue during covid hoping It would soon be my turn to visit the parks (it was canx twice due to covid and not been able to afford to rebook).

The decline for me was seeing them as ā€œparentsā€. Even worse now with buddy 2, I donā€™t get to do school pick up because I work. If I am working from home I will use my dinner break to go pick the kids up, at any given opportunity I will attend their swimming lessons. I truly do not understand what parent would CHOOSE not to do these thingsā€¦.my mind boggles!!
I do however enjoy reading this thread, I rarely post but i am here everyday šŸ‘‹šŸ»
I feel for you. I work 12hour shifts in public safety and miss getting my son ready for school in the morning, and return home just in time to put him to bed each night. The time I spend with him is so precious. To see these two pawn their kids off on strangers and nannies makes me so sad for the children and makes me see how awful they are as people.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So why is Gin pooh whooing the possibility of alligators in the neighborhood and firmly mocking people?
I mean, of all the things that the pool screen is meant to keep out, alligators are probably the least likely to make itā€™s way to their pool. Itā€™s most useful to keep the pool clean of bugs and debris in their situation, plus it filters the sun a bit. But she was making it sound like it was dumb for people to even think that screens were for gators when if fact itā€™s super necessary forthat reason if you live right on the water.

Reactions: 16
In reference to this whole big brother/ baby brother/ Buddy thing, it does my head in. Why canā€™t they just use their given names? She certainly has a weird thing with the term brother. Iā€™m fairly certain that when J$ was very young and Bandit was still alive, Bandit was referred to asā€brother Bandidā€. OddšŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This is from the Live, but I loved Tim discovering that the travel companies jack up the prices during school holidays. Apparently he tried to book a New Years cruise but it was too rich for his blood. Set for life!
How many 100ā€™s of thousands of dollars could it possibly have cost?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The alligator comment :rolleyes: You don't have to be right on the water to see them. I know that when I was in Houston we'd get the occasional report or two that there would be one spotted in a parking lot. They have legs. They can move on land, Jenn.
For sure! We just had one in Pittsburgh. Took them a week to trap it. Likely someoneā€™s pet that got way too big. They are the kind of people that still think the world is flat and have no concept of the outside world. Its the sequel to the Truman Show, itā€™s the Bojan Show.

Reactions: 10
I forget the name. What are those humongous lizards called? I would die! šŸ¤£ A friend in Miami had one in her pool. She doesn't have a cage.
I wish the stans would ask about what safety precautions they have in place for the kids and the pool. I would bet an alligator hangs out in the pool before "friends" do. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ginn is that person who suffers from Dunning-Kruger effect instead of imposter syndrome. Same with Dim, but Ginn is so ridiculously incompetent at so many areas of life that it's extra rich for her to act like such a haughty know-it-all that tries to make other people feel small to try to cover up her own fragile ego and actual insecurities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Especially a parent that claims to have anxiety. It gives me anxiety thinking about Jackson in some teeny bopper's car.

Reactions: 18
I forget the name. What are those humongous lizards called? I would die! šŸ¤£ A friend in Miami had one in her pool. She doesn't have a cage.
I wish the stans would ask about what safety precautions they have in place for the kids and the pool. I would bet an alligator hangs out in the pool before "friends" do. šŸ™„
Iguanas? They are everywhere down there. We went out to brunch once. Beautiful upscale restaurant right on the water. Iguanas were wandering around the patio like cats. And they are huge, like mini dinosaurs.

IMG_3758.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Vlog wherein Jenn confesses she has no job and admits she is stupid, according to herself!šŸ‘†
Sadly she was paraphrasing/mocking Dimmy, but having that caption with her fugly paprika face needed to be captured for posterity.

Sadly she was paraphrasing/mocking Dimmy, but having that caption with her fugly paprika face needed to be captured for posterity.
Thank you, Quasimodo, as tim
thank you, Quasimodo, for letting me know that, as I have no desire to click on to this latest debacle!

Reactions: 8
My husband just returned from deployment and missed our daughters gymnastics classes. He was so upset that he missed out on those little moments. Yet you have two stay at home parents with no real job other than filming their meals, and they canā€™t go to the library or swim lessons with their son?
it makes me so sad. How many parents would kill to not have to work and dedicate their days to their childrenā€¦.Not even people who work full time have nannies, they just schedule the swim lessons for weekends to be there. Itā€™s so odd to me. She had the audacity to me shocked that Jackson just ran into the school without a second thought. Like, hello witch but he is already away from you the majority of the day?? Why would going to school be any different?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've seen videos of them climbing over fences and that's enough for me to never want to move to an area that has gators.
One thing I remember vividly after not living in FL for several decades was a gator coming out of the canals in my area and it ate a Rottweiler. A 100+ lb Rottweiler. Later that same year a kid was snatched not too, too, far from there and the news lady said, "and it gobbled him up!" on the newscast. My parents hated that news lady, thought she was an idiot.
So yeah, Gin, you ignorant slut, it happens. It's always happened and it always will.

Vlog wherein Jenn confesses she has no job and admits she is stupid, according to herself!šŸ‘†
Yeah, every time I see her frugly mug this goes through my mindā€¦
If I Only Had a Brain
šŸŽ¶ I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consulting with the rain;
And my head I'd be a scratchin'
While my thoughts are busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain! šŸŽ¶

I'd unravel ev'ry riddle for my
Individdle
In trouble or in pain
With the thoughts that you'll be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.

Oh, I, could tell you why
The oceans near the shore
I could think of things I'd never
Thunk before,
And then I'd sit down and think some more.
I would not be just a muffin',

My head all full of stuffin',
My heart all full of pain;
And perhaps I'd deserve you and be
Even worthy even you
If I only had a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.