The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TPD just posted that he and Tim are at the Halloween party again tonight. No children in sight. I hope they take J at least once. There’s no excuse why since Jen will only have 1 child to put to bed by herself!
At the very least I will say at least he isn't taking out his prop on a school night for monetized content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At the very least I will say at least he isn't taking out his prop on a school night for monetized content.
There's that...I guess. But still something about TPD rubs me the wrong way. And it's not that he's from a bigoted church and I don't feel bad for him that he's clearly so deeply in the closet he probably did ten Hell Mary's after watching Dim in that harness contraption at the golf course it's something else that I can't pinpoint yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn't see anything mr picky-pants would eat with the exception of soft serve ice cream. Obviously lots of seafood(which is a no), noodles(no), soup(no).
They mentioned in the live that TPD wanted to go with Ginn....Ginn asked Dim what are you going to eat there....I forget what he said but mumbled something about a meat dish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tim Finds a ‘rifle’ pointed at Thunder Mountain and Jen has no aim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
JFC, the witch went bananas with her bleeping list of "vids" in the description again - so much that I had to zoom out multiple times to get the whole list screenshotted.

Screen Shot 2023-08-22 at 10.56.54 PM.png

Kasper the #2 Stan (after Tiffany Stann) is "stressed about money" but still bleeping dumb enough to spend money on super stickers for her idols during live shows. 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-08-22 at 11.02.12 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!View attachment 2393693
Same here! 😂 I live 25 miles away from the city of Ojai which was the epicenter of the earthquake. The MY SHAKE app that I have was suppose to give me a 7-15 second warning, but I went off right after the first jolt, the same time as my iPhone went off. So much for the advance warning. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Same here! 😂 I live 25 miles away from the city of Ojai which was the epicenter of the earthquake. The MY SHAKE app that I have was suppose to give me a 7-15 second warning, but I went off right after the first jolt, the same time as my iPhone went off. So much for the advance warning. 😳
I think we must have lived somewhat close to one another before I left California!
I didn't even know there was an app for quakes. Sounds useful! :p

Reactions: 6
I think we must have lived somewhat close to one another before I left California!
I didn't even know there was an app for quakes. Sounds useful! :p
It came out a couple of years ago. This was the first time I got an alert for an earthquake since I got the app.

Reactions: 6
I don't have kids. But from what people tell me who have had kids or been around kids (like Nieces and Nephews all time. Mine live in a different state so I only saw them a few times a year vs. every day) 1.5/2 years old and older is when they get more fun. They can show more interest in stuff like playing in the sand at the beach or maybe enjoy the water at the beach, lake, or pool. Are more able to show what they might be interested in like playing with a dolly or toy car. Starting to learn shapes and colors. She has no interest in showing either one of her kids that other than showing off for the camera like she cares.
Totally agree, I'd say from age 2 it just gets better an better, I get that people love the baby stage but reality wise they do nothing, all you are really doing is watching then sleep an feeding them (perfect for gin because there's not much work), from about a year it gets a little better but again they really don't do much, when my neice was a year old it was really just walking her about an picking up stuff she had thrown all over the place, an there's also teething to deal with

Now my neice is 2 an a half an I am absolutely LOVING it, because now she will properly play, we got her a trampoline an she will spend hours on it jumping with you, she will sit an colour in, paint, play with playdoh, go walks to the park with her "babies" tell you stories, sing an dance with you to music, build things with her blocks, blow bubbles an chase them with you, we now also have gotten her a bike an soon she will be able to go bike rides with us, we go on holiday soon with her an I honestly can't wait to take her to the arcades an to the theme park (unlike J she was never forced as a kid an wanted to try rides an released she loves them) an this is all the fun at just 2 an a half, it will only get better an we can do more the older she gets, we were at a fun day at the weekend an released it was a bit too old for her as it was things like mini golf an those giant inflatable slides, so next year will be great because we can try those

• Heart
Maybe it is just me but the latest vlog he actually looked happy to be at Disney. He seemed really happy to be at the Tiki Room (which I love the Tiki Room) and exploring the caves and island.

Adventure Land is one of my fave parts of Disney. I am not sure why he does not show that part of Disney compared to other parts since (it is not even funny at this point and cliché), "Jackson would have loved" going to explore the caves. I am not sure if Jackson is doing a full day at school. But why not pick him up and if he is in a uniform, bring a change of clothes or at least a different shirt (if it has the school name/logo on it) and bring him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed Provost Park’s around the world tour? Listened to a few as I’m working. They went on a cruise that’s NOT Disney, they get off the ship and see a tons of sights and give facts, they include their son and allow him to choose things, and when he needs downtime he stays with grandma not a nanny. And doesn’t complain or stuff his face. Who knew it was possible?? According to the trackashians expert level travel channel it’s only ok to go to the same 5 places just to eat and flex.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed Provost Park’s around the world tour? Listened to a few as I’m working. They went on a cruise that’s NOT Disney, they get off the ship and see a tons of sights and give facts, they include their son and allow him to choose things, and when he needs downtime he stays with grandma not a nanny. And doesn’t complain or stuff his face. Who knew it was possible?? According to the trackashians expert level travel channel it’s only ok to go to the same 5 places just to eat and flex.

The kicker is that they are not even "Disney Adults." The closest vlogger I can think of who is, is ATW. I know people who love doing D&D or Anime (OK, they are cousins). You'd think by looking at Facebook going to ComicCons are the only thing they do. But in real life they do other things like garden, hanging out at the beach, doing boring adult stuff, like work, CLEAN THEIR HOUSE, COOK (and I mean cook, not from a box), etc. The Trackers seem to think that their stans live and breath Orlando related stuff. Even though Adam is on Woopeate from what I read on his tattle as I have not watched him in a while and so predictable (like when he comes off a road trip he has to go straight to Disney), least Adam does leave FL and sorta tries to something outside Disney (granted usually to see Giggles, pretending to know about baseball, 80's movie locations no one gives a tit about and pretending to know about punk).

Trackers think their viewers want to see nothing but Disney related stuff if they do leave their bubble of Orlando. To me it seems like when they do something "different" like going to AMI, even though that seems to be getting old to their stans. It seems to get more positive results than them going to Hawai'i (as I have noticed that the stans will complain they don't show much of what to do off property. Not that they are going to Hawai'i now obviously. I am being somewhat snarky saying this and wonder if they know Hawai'i is on fire now).

Their stans during their lives if I watch the whole thing will ask if they are going to Dollywood or Kings Island and they always seem to have some excuse not to go. But lets go to Hawai'i or AMI for the 1000th time. Stating the obvious, but their stans are asking them to show other stuff and they don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My advanced earthquake warning system are my cats (or “the cats” as Ginn would say)! They’ll get the zoomies about .5 seconds before the jolt or roll depending on what kind of quake it is. 😆

In an old apartment of mine I could actually hear the earthquake coming right before I’d feel it because the building was old, built on soft soil (must have been “smooth” like how Dim likes his meat) I think, and I was on the top floor. I bought an emergency rope ladder just in case when I lived there. 😅

The kicker is that they are not even "Disney Adults." The closest vlogger I can think of who is, is ATW. I know people who love doing D&D or Anime (OK, they are cousins). You'd think by looking at Facebook going to ComicCons are the only thing they do. But in real life they do other things like garden, hanging out at the beach, doing boring adult stuff, like work, CLEAN THEIR HOUSE, COOK (and I mean cook, not from a box), etc. The Trackers seem to think that their stans live and breath Orlando related stuff. Even though Adam is on Woopeate from what I read on his tattle as I have not watched him in a while and so predictable (like when he comes off a road trip he has to go straight to Disney), least Adam does leave FL and sorta tries to something outside Disney (granted usually to see Giggles, pretending to know about baseball, 80's movie locations no one gives a tit about and pretending to know about punk).

Trackers think their viewers want to see nothing but Disney related stuff if they do leave their bubble of Orlando. To me it seems like when they do something "different" like going to AMI, even though that seems to be getting old to their stans. It seems to get more positive results than them going to Hawai'i (as I have noticed that the stans will complain they don't show much of what to do off property. Not that they are going to Hawai'i now obviously. I am being somewhat snarky saying this and wonder if they know Hawai'i is on fire now).

Their stans during their lives if I watch the whole thing will ask if they are going to Dollywood or Kings Island and they always seem to have some excuse not to go. But lets go to Hawai'i or AMI for the 1000th time. Stating the obvious, but their stans are asking them to show other stuff and they don't care.
So true. Not only will they not leave their Disney bubble, but even within that bubble they still do the same repeat things. They stay at the same resorts that most of their stans will never be able to afford. They aren’t showing the relatable resorts that could be a possibility for the majority of the viewers. They go to the parks and barely ride anything. So if I’m wondering if a ride a will be suitable for my kid, I won’t find the answer on their channel. They eat the same things everywhere they go and I’m guessing either don’t show the menu or show such a quick blip that no one could read it. I like to preview menus. For my upcoming trip I went in Disney’s website and made myself printable copies of the menus for all of the sit-down places that we’ve planned. Takes away the anxiety of not knowing if my picky ass will find something.

Reactions: 14
As far as TPD, one thing comes to mind. The song, Just A Friend. You say he's just a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.