The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about J$ speech regressing. I think Dim and Gin are regressing in life. They don't cook regular meals, take care of themselves, shave, bathe, take care of their own children or know anything about anything. They can't even talk correctly or know how to live outside of the Disney bubble. And they don't even do that well! It's really pathetic and sad.
Oh crap wait, I forgot we were supposed to be jealous over their sad, pathetic lives. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Something about TPD makes me reminisce about South Park's episode when Tom Cruise and R Kelly are trapped in the closet :unsure:

8b4fe8a8-257c-4a98-90b3-659db06cf40d_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Super random:

So how will they do Christmas since they keep the kids separated? Will they have buddy #1 open gifts first, send him with the nanny, and then open up buddy #2 gifts?

Will they let buddy #1 open everyone's gifts?

Will they even bother to wrap gifts this year since they seem to have less hours in the day than everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Super random:

So how will they do Christmas since they keep the kids separated? Will they have buddy #1 open gifts first, send him with the nanny, and then open up buddy #2 gifts?

Will they even bother to wrap gifts this year since they seem to have less hours in the day than everyone else?
I could imagine them going on a cruise and pretend Christmas doesn't exist because it's too much work

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Super random:

I'd imagine they will make the excuse that "da baby" is too young to open gifts so J is "helping" him open them, which may work this year but good luck for next year when "baby brother" is older

Reactions: 18
The kicker is that they are not even "Disney Adults." The closest vlogger I can think of who is, is ATW. I know people who love doing D&D or Anime (OK, they are cousins). You'd think by looking at Facebook going to ComicCons are the only thing they do. But in real life they do other things like garden, hanging out at the beach, doing boring adult stuff, like work, CLEAN THEIR HOUSE, COOK (and I mean cook, not from a box), etc. The Trackers seem to think that their stans live and breath Orlando related stuff. Even though Adam is on Woopeate from what I read on his tattle as I have not watched him in a while and so predictable (like when he comes off a road trip he has to go straight to Disney), least Adam does leave FL and sorta tries to something outside Disney (granted usually to see Giggles, pretending to know about baseball, 80's movie locations no one gives a tit about and pretending to know about punk).

Trackers think their viewers want to see nothing but Disney related stuff if they do leave their bubble of Orlando. To me it seems like when they do something "different" like going to AMI, even though that seems to be getting old to their stans. It seems to get more positive results than them going to Hawai'i (as I have noticed that the stans will complain they don't show much of what to do off property. Not that they are going to Hawai'i now obviously. I am being somewhat snarky saying this and wonder if they know Hawai'i is on fire now).

Their stans during their lives if I watch the whole thing will ask if they are going to Dollywood or Kings Island and they always seem to have some excuse not to go. But lets go to Hawai'i or AMI for the 1000th time. Stating the obvious, but their stans are asking them to show other stuff and they don't care.
Cedar Point comes up a lot and Tim always has to think whether he's been there or not. Then he says "no, we went to Kings island".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Jenn's downhill roll started after the suspected choking or something serious happening incident. There was a change in her and she probably got reamed out by Tim for not cutting up J$ food properly and caused it. She blew up and pulled the whole "I didn't even want kids anyways. Don't you know I tried all the things" and she told him she wanted someone to take care of the kid or he had to stay home. Queue the beginning of the rotation of Nannies. Since Jenn has them doing everything for her, she can be a lazy sloth and she loves it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Star Wars Superfan Tim has watched Ahsoka yet and learned that it’s not Ashoka. I can’t wait to hear him talk about it because I’m positive he doesn’t have a damn clue about anything.

I think Jenn's downhill roll started after the suspected choking or something serious happening incident. There was a change in her and she probably got reamed out by Tim for not cutting up J$ food properly and caused it. She blew up and pulled the whole "I didn't even want kids anyways. Don't you know I tried all the things" and she told him she wanted someone to take care of the kid or he had to stay home. Queue the beginning of the rotation of Nannies. Since Jenn has them doing everything for her, she can be a lazy sloth and she loves it.
I agree. Something happened and Jenn’s ability to even remotely demonstrate motherly vibes changed dramatically. It could have been the choking incident, which I’m sure is something that happened. She wanted another child because she thought it would be a girl. She ended up disappointed and that’s pretty evident when she’s talking to her baby through a sliding glass door.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Star Wars Superfan Tim has watched Ahsoka yet and learned that it’s not Ashoka. I can’t wait to hear him talk about it because I’m positive he doesn’t have a damn clue about anything.

I agree. Something happened and Jenn’s ability to even remotely demonstrate motherly vibes changed dramatically. It could have been the choking incident, which I’m sure is something that happened. She wanted another child because she thought it would be a girl. She ended up disappointed and that’s pretty evident when she’s talking to her baby through a sliding glass door.
you mean Timmy the biggest "STAR WAR" fan in the galaxy. LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
He'll probably lament about now getting to start at Sammy's butt anymore on the Starcrusier and that it's sold out now because all the meanies booked it after Disney decided they were ending it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he says did things at MK he hadn't yet done this year, and hmm, no mention of his "goal" of doing every attraction within a year. I wonder if he's given up on that.

I'd understand if he's abandoned it; it was a pretty lofty goal after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he says did things at MK he hadn't yet done this year, and hmm, no mention of his "goal" of doing every attraction within a year. I wonder if he's given up on that.

Timmy did do something that he hasn't done in a year. He did a video and didn't shove anything down his gullet.

• Haha
  • Wow

He couldn't even finish the Peppa Pig park. OG Buddy never got to go to that splash pad because of designated nap time.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think there’s something seriously wrong with Jenn. A typical mother does not need constant nanny supervision like she does if Tim can’t be there every minute. I don’t think Tim trusts her alone with both kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.