The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why leave The Haunted mansion intro in the video if he was going to have that pre video intro

Reactions: 12
I think it was the first Merrytime cruise or at least that's what I pieced together I think they mentioned they were on the Fantasy and that was on the Fantasy, I think. The time period is also about right. Though they did have a nanny allegedly before Lynn-Manny Matt was with them on that cruise and I want to say someone saw a sitter with them at Disney World prior to the LLC.

And why are we getting a play by play of a charity event of all things? They obviously have an inside stan at this Marriott. And Cracker Barrel will be perfect for them. I'm sure they can do a haul of all the goodies they got from their store :rolleyes:
They may have had someone at least as early as February/March 2020. Jenn did the preview of MMRR and “someone” pushed J$ around in the stroller for the evening. It could have been a friend, but likely not.

Reactions: 10
The spreadsheet I was staring at was more riveting than this MK "vid" so I wasn't really paying attention, but I did still catch him gushing over a horse's booty butt so I don't know what that was about, but like leave horses alone dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Strange video. I thought it was someone else but it's like he is throwing his voice while eating. It happened throughout the video. Maybe someone has a hand up his ass.
Ordinary Adventures does the same thing so I'm sure that where Kermit and Piggy got the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They may have had someone at least as early as February/March 2020. Jenn did the preview of MMRR and “someone” pushed J$ around in the stroller for the evening. It could have been a friend, but likely not.
We had thought the woman from the Double Dose or whatever they were called was helping with J$ just before Covid. She was the one pushing the stroller in Epcot when they met the Ballingers.

Reactions: 12
Super Enthused posted a video 6 days ago that came across my suggested feed of the new sushi place in Japan, Shiki-Sai Izakaya. It was their soft opening. Wonder if Dimmy will go and only get the kids meal of something like hibachi beef, no rice or veggies. He's certainly not going to get any seafood. Ugh, does that mean the Hambeast will join him for seafood she never gets? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Super Enthused posted a video 6 days ago that came across my suggested feed of the new sushi place in Japan, Shiki-Sai Izakaya. It was their soft opening. Wonder if Dimmy will go and only get the kids meal of something like hibachi beef, no rice or veggies. He's certainly not going to get any seafood. Ugh, does that mean the Hambeast will join him for seafood she never gets? 🥴
I didn't see anything mr picky-pants would eat with the exception of soft serve ice cream. Obviously lots of seafood(which is a no), noodles(no), soup(no).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No it's through them .I have been banned on their TikTok can't access at all I have been banned on their Instagram cannot access at all and banned from any comments on you tube.And of course I have used different IDs and different devices I think they may be more tech savvy then they are given credit for.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dim and his stupid "wayfinding". Does he not know that if people need to find their way around the parks they can just look at the app? Or even a map in the park? They're not going to search for his video to find where something is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dim and his stupid "wayfinding". Does he not know that if people need to find their way around the parks they can just look at the app? Or even a map in the park? They're not going to search for his video to find where something is.
True, but maybe he was thinking about his dumb assed wife’s mentality! After all, she’s not capable of using an app or reading a park map. Remember she and J$ got lost at Disneyland when Timmy left them there while he went to get a massage. The following year she was accompanied by the educator/ nanny/ BFF Lynn, when Timmy was at D23 and she got lost trying to find the DL entrance from downtown Disney 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't see anything mr picky-pants would eat with the exception of soft serve ice cream. Obviously lots of seafood(which is a no), noodles(no), soup(no).
And of course, no alcohol. Has he mentioned he doesn't drink alcohol? Or taste like alcohol. Because he doesn't drink alcohol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
True, but maybe he was thinking about his dumb assed wife’s mentality! After all, she’s not capable of using an app or reading a park map. Remember she and J$ got lost at Disneyland when Timmy left them there while he went to get a massage. The following year she was accompanied by the educator/ nanny/ BFF Lynn, when Timmy was at D23 and she got lost trying to find the DL entrance from downtown Disney 😂😂
I still think she was full of tit that she got lost. When leaving the building they were in at the Disneyland Hotel, you go one way and hit Goofy's Kitchen and the Convention Center--dead end you go another way and hit a parking lot to the DL hotel or you go into DTD. Even if they headed towards Goofy's Kitchen, it's maybe a 2 minute walk before you hit the end. So you can't really be lost-lost. It's not a huge hotel with many buildings like the resorts at WDW. She could have gone the wrong way initially, but she made it out like she was legit lost. Drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot 2023-08-22 8.26.23 PM.png

The Vids are such a train wreck, I cannot look away. I skimmed through the newest one to find Tim fisting a pumpkin Mickey and moaning.

While Tim is riding the Peoplemover, he mentions wishing there was a way to preview Tiana's Bayou Adventure the way he could preview Tron. As the Walt Disney World Railroad rumbles underneath the Peoplemover track, Tim has a brainstorm: The Train goes through Tiana's Bayou Adventure! He can get a glimpse of construction, he declares. So of course, he never gets on the Train at all, and that storyline is over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wait--so he really acted like an event like that was unique to Orlando? And if he won a Cracker Barrel gift card, why would he just turn it over to the organizers and say, hey, I'd like to donate this back? Give it to someone who needs a free meal more than me. Oh Timmy, you suck, you really, really do.

But I have to say--If I won a CB gift card, I'd get it's full value in hashbrown casserole. 😂
---

And they always have squishmallows!
Hash browns and mama’s French toast!

Reactions: 6
Is he really that dumb to think they don't have the windows that look into the ride area from the train tunnel covered up? The covers have been there right after a Splash Mountain closed, probably put up within hours of it closing.

Reactions: 15
Is he really that dumb to think they don't have the windows that look into the ride area from the train tunnel covered up? The covers have been there right after a Splash Mountain closed, probably put up within hours of it closing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
TPD just posted that he and Tim are at the Halloween party again tonight. No children in sight. I hope they take J at least once. There’s no excuse why since Jen will only have 1 child to put to bed by herself!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
TPD just posted that he and Tim are at the Halloween party again tonight. No children in sight. I hope they take J at least once. There’s no excuse why since Jen will only have 1 child to put to bed by herself!
itS foR thE ConTenT 🤡 Disneys (& the fans) obsession with Halloween in 110 degree heat in august is ridiculous. How many times will the vloggers go?

Time for Dim to get a boner about store bought candy at a $100+ event! Time for TPD to get a boner about Dim. Everyone’s happy except Ginn.

Jackson would’ve loved it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.